Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sean Connery on Women

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean Connery is all over the media now as a Model Man, and a tragic passing.

......But Sean advocated slapping women who misbehave, which equates to jail-able domestic violence in the current year

Me confused.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not remembered for that apparently. That said, if a woman misbehaves to the point you're about to get physical, I think it's time to leave.
Leave before you're even close to any form of anger. Even raising your voice at a woman these days is intimidating emotional abuse.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean Connery is all over the media now as a Model Man,
he has status, society will clean the crime scene for you, if they adore you.

I have friends with status, and to see how they work women is unreal, one literally spells like a simpleton and the women STRIKE up the phone convo......they pay for their own cabs to these lads. they justify every move

status is the difference between a restraining order, and an4l over the graveyard one hour into the date

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he has status, society will clean the crime scene for you, if they adore you.

I have friends with status, and to see how they work women is unreal, one literally spells like a simpleton and the women STRIKE up the phone convo......they pay for their own cabs to these lads. they justify every move

status is the difference between a restraining order, and an4l over the graveyard one hour into the date
Agreed, however watching Johnny Depp getting buttfuked by Amanda Turd makes me realise that your status must be mighty high to avoid getting pegged by a woman.

Sean Connery was left by his main Australian wife at the height of his Bond fame. Sean's main concern was making sure the media thought that he left her (when she actually left him). Sean was beating her and she left because she was "abused" and Sean was "forcing" her to be housewife, and give up her career as an actress.

I'd say your high status friends are winning because they let the woman strike up the conversation, invest (cab to my place), and aren't committing to them. Rule #1 - She must be chasing. She must be investing. She must be uncertain about where she stands with the man. All this leads a woman to feel she is "beneath" the man in SMP value, which is all that really matters in the end, when it comes to attraction - Hypergamy.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He then married his second wife and they were together 50 years. She is now 91 so a year his senior. He was old school. Not unlike my dad.

I do not advocate abuse. Let’s be very clear. But my father was not above physical intimidation once in a great while. He was a big man and not above emphasizing his physical prowess if a woman wanted to try and berate him. He had no tolerance for that. Zero. Not from his wife nor from his daughters.

He made it very clear to his wives (he was married thrice) that he ruled the roost, he called the shots and he led the marriage. And his response if she tried to bjtch about it? He’d disappear on a hunting or fishing trip and go silent for a few days or he’d just point to the door. My dad took no BS from women. None. And he would cease to listen to emotional outbursts.

He saw himself akin to Sean Connery or John Wayne, lol. Bigger than life.

RIP all of ‘em

death_wish. .

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He then married his second wife and they were together 50 years. She is now 91 so a year his senior. He was old school. Not unlike my dad.

I do not advocate abuse. Let’s be very clear. But my father was not above physical intimidation once in a great while. He was a big man and not above emphasizing his physical prowess if a woman wanted to try and berate him. He had no tolerance for that. Zero. Not from his wife nor from his daughters.

He made it very clear to his wives (he was married thrice) that he ruled the roost, he called the shots and he led the marriage. And his response if she tried to bjtch about it? He’d disappear on a hunting or fishing trip and go silent for a few days or he’d just point to the door. My dad took no BS from women. None. And he would cease to listen to emotional outbursts.

He saw himself akin to Sean Connery or John Wayne, lol. Bigger than life.

RIP all of ‘em
women like it ,i've had to physically restrain females by grabbing them or putting them in a hold when they got too wild and out of hand and they always later would come to me and say it turned them on , it usually ended in sex.. never had to slap tho.

Baibars

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I share his opinion even though you can't really apply that these days. So many men grew up in this gynocentric society that even " red pilled " men would call you out for slapping a woman.
She can call you a fag with a small d and how she enjoyed the 3 some in your bed last night or you can catch her in the bed, you're not allowed to touch her.

Jor-El

Don Juan
Reaction score
My take,and some wont agree,but my mind is made up im afraid,iv had happen to me,is if they start hitting YOU,then,man or woman,hit em back...I did this,no harder,and no worse,I just gave as good as I got.I would never do it first no matter how angry I was,BUT,if they start on YOU,well,if they want to start hitting people then it cuts both ways,dish it out,prepare for a dose back!
Before the do gooders damn me to hell forever,to be clear,im not advocating beating women (or anyone) to a pulp for little or no reason,that is clearly a non starter for any right minded person,what im saying is,and dont give me guff about "being the bigger person and walking away" if they want to go down that road,great,dont expect me to stand there and take it like a pissy pants.If they are horrible enough to start hitting you for no reason,as my ex did,then il give as good as i get.Dont like it ? Dont start hitting me for no reason then

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take,and some wont agree,but my mind is made up im afraid,iv had happen to me,is if they start hitting YOU,then,man or woman,hit em back...I did this,no harder,and no worse,I just gave as good as I got.I would never do it first no matter how angry I was,BUT,if they start on YOU,well,if they want to start hitting people then it cuts both ways,dish it out,prepare for a dose back!
Before the do gooders damn me to hell forever,to be clear,im not advocating beating women (or anyone) to a pulp for little or no reason,that is clearly a non starter for any right minded person,what im saying is,and dont give me guff about "being the bigger person and walking away" if they want to go down that road,great,dont expect me to stand there and take it like a pissy pants.If they are horrible enough to start hitting you for no reason,as my ex did,then il give as good as i get.Dont like it ? Dont start hitting me for no reason then
Dude, your ex probably hit you for "loving" her and being "kind" to her, while she was "using" you. Their contempt grows. When they use you without "hitting" they are actually doing "micro violence". It builds up until a point until her mind feels more powerful than you are and they will just start striking... BTW, she had been working AGAINST you up until that point, you just couldn't FEEL it.

Dude even if they strike you once it's a devolving path...

The police became aware that these incidents have been rising in the last 15 years and they said we are allowed to "defend ourselves". You see before this became so common, the police were taking men to jail for getting jumped on...

I recommend physical "restraining" them if you can do so without taking further damage. A good process and standard also includes PRESSING CHARGES to get it on the record and prevent it from happening again. Females talk. So it will get around that you take decisive actions. Make sure you calm down before you make that call and have them come out. In todays age body cams is a good safety measure, it's a rough environment. Even if you don't get touched there are alot of things done verbally.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel the need to whip your wife/gf into shape and discipline her, move to Russia.

In February 2017, with the support of the Russian Orthodox Church, Russia decriminalized domestic violence in cases where it does not cause "substantial bodily harm" (such as broken bones or a concussion)[36] and does not happen more than once a year

Personally, I think every guy has the right to defend himself by either restraining a woman or pushing her away if things get too heated or dangerous. Walking away in some cases can only result in her stabbing you in your back, literally sometimes...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel the need to whip your wife/gf into shape and discipline her, move to Russia.

Personally, I think every guy has the right to defend himself by either restraining a woman or pushing her away if things get too heated or dangerous. Walking away in some cases can only result in her stabbing you in your back, literally sometimes...
True enough. You can get enough done with powerful SELF control conversationally and psychologically where you won't have to touch someone... She should know when you are and not "playing around" and that there are consequences... If it gets to that point where physical violence occurs it's not going to be a "good" situation.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Yet the dudes on here tried to sh.it on me for mentioning a funny story where I slapped a 10/10 chick on a date.. and still managed to win her back.. HI-LARIOUS. This forum is a joke. There's no real DJ's on here .. Guys on here are barely learning about women.. Its pathetic!