Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Science points to alpha fux beta bux and women’s menstrual cycle

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Being "good looking" isn't what makes a guy alpha.

2. Who cares what these fickle females think?
True, you have to make a bit of your own correlation with some of the language, but “good looking” traits to women’s ancestors meant good genes which is the alpha fux side of the theory.

If you’re her boyfriend/husband and she wants to/does fuk other guys the same time every month you might care.

Since I’ve paid attention to the cycle of a girl I’ve been fukking (who has a BF), this lines up perfectly. She hits me up consistently during her ovulation phase and is more distant the week leading up to and around her period (bF mode). Been tracking for 6 months and it’s down to the day how she acts towards me.

Mind you birth control does not apply.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, you have to make a bit of your own correlation with some of the language, but “good looking” traits to women’s ancestors meant good genes which is the alpha fux side of the theory.

If you’re her boyfriend/husband and she wants to/does fuk other guys the same time every month you might care.

Since I’ve paid attention to the cycle of a girl I’ve been fukking (who has a BF), this lines up perfectly. She hits me up consistently during her ovulation phase and is more distant the week leading up to and around her period (bF mode). Been tracking for 6 months and it’s down to the day how she acts towards me.

Mind you birth control does not apply.
this is part of being aware of the environment and very easy to block. over time the choice is easy either pay attention and block, go to an open relationship or let it go and do the same; it is like an open relationship but not actually talked about. or you can next her and get a new girl every few months or years depending on style.

just how it is.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women under 40 are on birth control so most of this isn't useful.
It definitely only applies to women who are not. But for those, it’s striking how much it dominates their behavior.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely only applies to women who are not. But for those, it’s striking how much it dominates their behavior.
I'd agree. It's still better to show alpha traits even for women on birth control.