Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Schrödinger's date

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this has happened quite a lot lately infact 3 times in as many weeks. Setup a date sometime in the future and then as the time gets closer no contact is made for confirmation or further details at which point I have a the following choices ignore, block or send another message.

Now until I send the message the date could still be possible but then I know from experience if I double text asking WTF is happening I know the outcome will move her towards blocking me or giving some lame excuse.

Reminds me of the Schrödinger's cat thought experiment, right now my date for tonight is in a super position, it will either be on or off but given I have no information Im left playing the stupid waiting game. I feel like the best thing to do is setup another date but its harder to do under the time restraints of a couple of hours.

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t want to be the ones to be rejected so they go no contact. Sadly this means we gotta keep in contact and lead the interaction towards where we want it to go

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You never do dates for the next day, if she is "busy" after you planned 2 dates in the future, that means low interest, move on, no need to keep trying when she doesn't want you.

Also, "What do you prefer?" Why are you asking her questions for the wine you'll be bringing. Forget what she likes, bring the one you like and want, if she doesn't like fvck her, its her loss.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Clearly these are low interest options. Otherwise they would be responding enthusiastically to your offers.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to look up the cat guy. He looked like a huge nerd. But strangely enough, from his wiki:

"Schrödinger's personal life caused him some problems as he lived with both a wife and mistress. In his journal, he also documented sexual liaisons with other women and his self-described "predilection for teenage girls"."

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To play devils advocate she did counter offer another time to meet... your over thinking it. Spin plates. Be stoich.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitched out, sent a message "we on?" no reply. Deleted her and moved on.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Most people these days are flaky, it sucks but no magic text can change that. Just keep hustling until you find a decent woman who respects you and your time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this has happened quite a lot lately infact 3 times in as many weeks. Setup a date sometime in the future and then as the time gets closer no contact is made for confirmation or further details at which point I have a the following choices ignore, block or send another message.

Now until I send the message the date could still be possible but then I know from experience if I double text asking WTF is happening I know the outcome will move her towards blocking me or giving some lame excuse.

Reminds me of the Schrödinger's cat thought experiment, right now my date for tonight is in a super position, it will either be on or off but given I have no information Im left playing the stupid waiting game. I feel like the best thing to do is setup another date but its harder to do under the time restraints of a couple of hours.
Where you're going wrong is setting up dates far into the future. Generally if it's not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, it's probably not going to be worthwhile meeting at all.

Women are all about their emotions. They run on feelings. After 3 days they might not even remember who you are so if you send a message like that (we on?), they'll take easy option and just go quiet.

If you do want confirmation, call. That way they'll at least be reminded of who you are and what plans they made.