Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scarlett Johansson just got engaged

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Scarlett Johansson just got engaged to Colin Jost.

Scarlett Johansson, a famous actress, is 34 years old. She has been NAKED on the movie screen more than once. She has been MARRIED once before between 2008 - 2011. She got divorced. She got MARRIED again between 2014 - 2017. She had a CHILD during the 2nd marriage. She got divorced AGAIN. She is a SINGLE mother.

Colin Jost, is a writer of Saturday Night Light, 36, looks pretty good, tall, NEVER been married. He gave Scarlett a ring to show he wants to FULLY commit to her. To take care of her emotionally, financially, physically, for the REST OF HIS LIFE.

Sosuave: NEVER commit. NEVER get married. Spin plates for life! There is no point to be a beta sucker or someone bvtch for the rest of your life. Marriage to a 34+ year old single mother who has been divorced TWICE is MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH for a good looking rich writer on tv, but it’s NOT good enough for a Sosuave member.

Is Colin Jost doing it completely wrong, and we, sosuave members, are doing it right?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she’s also Scarlett Johansson. A little bit different than a woman off of tinder

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have a son, will she make the kid wear a dress like Charlize Theron?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? 99% of the people on SS arent dating a movie star. These posts are so idiotic.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares? 99% of the people on SS arent dating a movie star. These posts are so idiotic.
So the advice of sosuave depends on the quality of women.

Movie star twice divorced and single mother -> Get and married and Commit
Tinder girl never married and childless -> Spin plates for life

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure she probably has more money than him, she is loaded.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scarlett Johansson, a famous actress, is 34 years old. She has been NAKED on the movie screen more than once. She has been MARRIED once before between 2008 - 2011. She got divorced. She got MARRIED again between 2014 - 2017. She had a CHILD during the 2nd marriage. She got divorced AGAIN. She is a SINGLE mother.

Colin Jost, is a writer of Saturday Night Light, 36, looks pretty good, tall, NEVER been married. He gave Scarlett a ring to show he wants to FULLY commit to her. To take care of her emotionally, financially, physically, for the REST OF HIS LIFE.

Sosuave: NEVER commit. NEVER get married. Spin plates for life! There is no point to be a beta sucker or someone bvtch for the rest of your life. Marriage to a 34+ year old single mother who has been divorced TWICE is MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH for a good looking rich writer on tv, but it’s NOT good enough for a Sosuave member.

Is Colin Jost doing it completely wrong, and we, sosuave members, are doing it right?
If I were the SNL guy I would take a un famous hot 20yo blonde chick over some washed up Hollywood actress any day of the week.

Not sure what he smoking. He prolly in it for the connections.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Duh...man gets divorced from movie star = he makes a killing. Man gets divorced from tinder slut = he gets screwed.

Common sense bro. Use it once in a while.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No ... Lol ..I

No one on here advocates bending the rules if the woman is famous.

You're assumption is that Colin Jost is of sound mind and can evaluate Scarlett Johannsen with a clear head. That assumes Colin Jost is emotionally healthy to begin with. There's fallacy in that assumption.

I won't even date a twice divorced man....I don't feel like chancing being the "third time's a charm" failure.

IMO Colin is an idiot.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scarlett Johansson, a famous actress, is 34 years old. She has been NAKED on the movie screen more than once.
One of my favorite movies where she was naked is called "Under the Skin" 2013, directed by Jonathan Glazer, and I probably watched this at least a couple of times. Her she plays an alien that is wearing a fake female human earth-suit, so within the context of the story, she's not really naked, but that's the covering of a black alien that is really clothed with a naked woman clothing. Also you are not turned on by the fact she's naked there since it feels way too clinical to be a turn-on. It's an alien that is preying on other men and zapping the life energy from them so that the aliens from the home-planet can feast on the souls of the men that she snares. Maybe some part of this alien seeped into her real life and now Colin Jost is the next prey. Maybe he's the next victim in "Under The Skin" and the movie has not really ended there as intended. So you are advising people not to be snared by alien women who want to zap their strength, energy, resources, so their alien home-world can have a meal?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colin Jost!?!!?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're both of the tribe, why care? it's a different world from you and I. They've got more money than you or I could ever think about.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does it say this on Sosuave? Company bylaws?

Hollywood marriages are usually publicity-driven. Also, just because a guy is a minor celebrity with money in the bank doesn't mean he's learned a lick of game or anything red pill. Look at Johnny Carson, king of late night, how many damned times did he marry and divorce?

And as for Jost, well, if I were him I'd rather stay single, at least for now, and definitely wouldn't marry a single mommy, I don't care if she's Scarlett. So the boldface strawman you've posted holds true for me personally. But do you what you want, stop worrying about what others say you should do.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as for Jost, well, if I were him I'd rather stay single, at least for now, and definitely wouldn't marry a single mommy,
While I generally agree with that, I do think Scarjo is hot as hell.

But we should think out of the box here. A lot of SNL alumni move into the movies when their show run ends. I bet marrying Scarjo will put him into a whole other world of networking possibilities. He also probably saw how fellow cast member Pete Davidson's stock rose after it became known that he was dating Ariana Grande (they've since broken up). He was hardly featured at all on the show before, and they started putting him in a lot more skits afterward.

Also, Jost is supposedly worth $6 million while Johansson is worth $140 million. Even if he doesn't gain anything from a potential divorce, he's going to get to live a higher lifestye, at least for a little while.

I don't think we can apply SoSuave sensibilities to all of these celebrity situations. Besides that, if you think of it in terms of social proof:
How much does it raise your SMV to say "Yeah, my ex-wife is Scarlett Johansson"?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I generally agree with that, I do think Scarjo is hot as hell.

But we should think out of the box here. A lot of SNL alumni move into the movies when their show run ends. I bet marrying Scarjo will put him into a whole other world of networking possibilities. He also probably saw how fellow cast member Pete Davidson's stock rose after it became known that he was dating Ariana Grande (they've since broken up). He was hardly featured at all on the show before, and they started putting him in a lot more skits afterward.

Also, Jost is supposedly worth $6 million while Johansson is worth $140 million. Even if he doesn't gain anything from a potential divorce, he's going to get to live a higher lifestye, at least for a little while.

I don't think we can apply SoSuave sensibilities to all of these celebrity situations. Besides that, if you think of it in terms of social proof:
How much does it raise your SMV to say "Yeah, my ex-wife is Scarlett Johansson"?
Good points...I always have thought, well yeah ScarJo is hot, but there are non-celebrity hot women everywhere. But what do I know? If I were a celebrity, it would probably be tempting to try to plant my flag in high profile women for all the reasons you mentioned. I do wonder how many of these marriages are publicist-arranged and thus, how many have MAJOR prenuptial provisions to avoid any financial disasters and prolonged bad press.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do wonder how many of these marriages are publicist-arranged and thus, how many have MAJOR prenuptial provisions to avoid any financial disasters and prolonged bad press.
I don't think Jost is in danger of coming out of this marriage financially damaged, considering how much wealthier she is than him. Unless they have several kids together.

If Jost had married a "normal" woman, that's where he'd be more likely to find problems, because then his wife would have her lifestyle elevated, and the only way she would be able to keep that lifestyle is to collect big alimony - assuming there's a divorce.