Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SBC FRs Week 1

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay recruits, write your experience's here if you havent confirmed in this thread that you have completed all 3 lessons by the time i post Week 2 then you have failed and you can get out of my program. There is no room for *****'s.

I posted week 1 early, you have an extra 3 days, dont take this for granted, it WONT happen again.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok niccee
im on spring break
and im really stuck home all day
you need a car to get out of this town to the city part
so when school starts on monday is when im really gonna start this
other than that
if i see people on my block, ill make shur to do so.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fine, but if you come back to me saying , I could only talk to 20 people! Spring Break!!!! I don't care, you fail! There are no shortcuts no exscuses. I need to push you.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
allright thats cool

but wait are you saying , that this lession ends in 3 days??

that wouldent be a week really?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i posted it 3 days early, you have 1 week and 3 days.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
oooo ok
hahah ok ill be cool

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i right to say that your 2nd post will be on 4th may? or when is it? so i can set me daily target or lesson3. for lesson2: been there done that long time ago for me. Stop.
I will report back once i got 25. UT out.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup peoples, today was a pretty fun day. It started off rather normal, and then I started my assignments. Got some EC here and there, not much, and then got in my first few convos for the assignment. My first convo was something I'm pretty proud of-- getting a stranger to give me some of her food lolololz. Arrite it went something like:

We get some EC as she's eating something. I ask my friend something about it out loud, looking in her direction. He shrugs his shoulders, the chick and I make EC again, and then I just direct the question to her. We talk about what the food was, and then later we keep getting some more EC. So then she just says, "Hey you wanna try one?" So I do... she said they're called something like, "pan la leche" and they're argentinian. They're maaad sweet, but really good shiz (yummy food!). So I thanked her and we went out merry ways lolz. She was really cute but a college chica so didn't go for the close. The other convos consisted of just general shiz when I was playing ball with some dudes, nothing spectacular or anything.

So come on guys, where are the rest of your experiences and shiz?

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great place to go to get your convervsations is the local ball park.

I work at the consession stands there so as people waited on thier food i would strike up a conversation with them. Lots of younger girls (8th grade) who are really easy to start conversations with.

I only counted those that where around my age though so i got around 10 of the convos the rest i can pick up at school.

Even if you dont work there will be plenty of people watching brother sisters and friends to start conversations with.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
mission 3 completed.
34pple talked to, to date.

i have major exams coming. cannot continue with BC week 2.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh yes, i have compleated all , i have talked to adleast 30 people, ive made some new friends to its nicce, but yeah, waitin for week 2

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im done with all 3 lessons now.
hey guys if u r doing BC then writing FR it should be more detailed than one line

u should at least put
wat u did this week?
how did u approached this week?
the Materials/techniques used this week?
any improvisation or not...
conclusion of approaching/techniques.
problems :

this way it would show us that u were commited thru the week
WhoAmI

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post above that fufils everything that you need to know.

Im quoting it because i would hate to inconvience anyone who is too lazy to scroll up.

Great place to go to get your convervsations is the local ball park.

I work at the consession stands there so as people waited on thier food i would strike up a conversation with them. Lots of younger girls (8th grade) who are really easy to start conversations with.

I only counted those that where around my age though so i got around 10 of the convos the rest i can pick up at school.

Even if you dont work there will be plenty of people watching brother sisters and friends to start conversations with

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post above that fufils everything that you need to know.
Im quoting it because i would hate to inconvience anyone who is too lazy to scroll up.
wat's with the attitude mate?
i checked this thread every now n then so i need not to scroll posts above u cus i already read them... n i didn't cared much about who wrote.

the advice i gave u is going to help u finding ur own blocks n removing them. and this will be going to help in long run, just make a habbit of doing it regularly, u havn't come up to the point where u need to write almost the whole conversation and the tools/techniques u used...
WhoAmI

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
wat u did this week? this week i had a " i dont give a fawk" attitude and i just started talking to hella people that where around me, if somebody passed me on the street i would look at them and say hi, sometimes i dident get a hi back.

how did u approached this week?i approached by finding something about a person and rembering it and then just goin up yo them and talkjing to them about it, it really maked it so they talked about them selves/

the Materials/techniques used this week? i uced alot of eye contact , and listening, just thoes 2 can get a person ahead far, havent used kino yet , jus a lil tapping.

any improvisation or not...improvises that i would do are, more lengthy conversation and building off ov what they would say

conclusion of approaching/techniques. some concludtion are i had mostly accpetance, and a little rejection, rejection was about 3 people dident say hi to me and make eye contact, but all the other people seem enjoyed to talk to me

problems :talkin to the chick that i was eyeing down

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
great FR RKS.

<this week i had a " i dont give a fawk" attitude and i just started talking to hella people that where around me, if somebody passed me on the street i would look at them and say hi, sometimes i dident get a hi back.>
now that's wat i m talking about... keep writing FR just like this and u'll learn lot from urself...

<how did u approached this week?i approached by finding something about a person and rembering it and then just goin up yo them and talkjing to them about it, it really maked it so they talked about them selves>
hmm i remember week was about only eye contact and saying Hi and then carry on conversation...
so finding something about person n then commenting would be bit of improvisation of the BootCamp

<any improvisation or not...>
see above. talking into lengths r not improvisation, how did u approached is...

<onclusion of approaching/techniques. some concludtion are i had mostly accpetance, and a little rejection, rejection was about 3 people dident say hi to me and make eye contact, but all the other people seem enjoyed to talk to me>
now just tell how good it feels when u know that not everyone is going to rip ur balls off just for talking ???

<problems :talkin to the chick that i was eyeing down>
convo material problems? or something else.
wat u r trying to do it?
analyse some why's, wat's and how's... u'll get answer if not then guys here will be glad to help u

cheers Mate
WhoAmI

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i did it
i took that fear away and i talked to the chick
well i dident even hesitate
i saw her and i appraoched
haha i was so happy with myself
well when i went up to her, i was really nervous
but who wouldent be if your an afc you know