Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Say Yes

Persuader

Reaction score
Just a quick note. Having been sales for quie a while, I'm constantly coming across new techniques to close on deals. One I picked up on at a conference turned out not only useful in sales but also in getting numbers. After you have struck a conversation with the woman and are at that point where you want to ask for her number, try this. "Look I have to go now, I really enjoyed meeting you. We should pick this up again. Why don't you give me your number and I'll give you a call, ok?...Just say yes."

You would be surprised how such a little thing as that makes such a big difference in results.

------------------
The man that claims a thing is impossible is often interupted by the man doing it.

Loke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone should have sales training. It's real life applications are endless. One technique that I used to do was the loaded pitch. Ask questions that are positive and cause the target to say "yes....yes....yes...yes..." What ever the question is, it doesn't matter. As long as it makes the person say yes. In sales a common one is "do you want to save money on this deal?" of course the reply is "yes". Someone who says yes, yes, yes is more likely to yes on the close.

Works great. Sales is all about psychology.

Loke

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously,

Business books are really good for learning the mind. Like sales books, and stuff like that. A good business book is called "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Even though it's a business management book, and it's actually a military essay on how to kick your enemy's ass, it has many business applications, and to life.

Sales IS about phsycology. AND human skills. If you don't have human skills, ie good at communicating, you will have problems everywhere in life. Including love life.

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. An absolute classic book! Good recommendation hydro.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another sales trick is to present two or more options, all of which are in your favor.

If you're selling a car, something like "would you like the blue one or the red one?". The question assumes they're buying a car.

With a woman- a "Would you rather go on Tuesday or Thursday?" type of question, instead of "Would you go do X with me?"