Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarcasm - An Untapped Resource

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember your AFC days?

Do you remember the things that used to be in your head, and cloud your judgement, and pull you down, and ruin your chances with women?

"Women are important to me!"

"I want a woman to make me happy with who I am"

"I'm hopeless with the decent chicks!

Those were pretty bad days, weren't they?

But, what would happen if you took those stupid, AFCish, totally WRONG thoughts that you had and said them now - with sarcasm?

Try it.

Women are *SO* important to me.

I * really want* a woman to make *me happy* with who I am.

I'm *hopeless* with the *decent* chicks.

See? You can tell it right away when you say it with sarcasm - you sound like a real Don Juan. That is all you really need to do when those stupid AFC fears come into your head - Say it again, but with sarcasm. This will make you come to the realisation that, however good this woman *may* seem to you, she is still just another person, a soon-to-be victim of your Don Juan charisma and overall-greatness. This is a way for you guys to get the right DJ mind-set.

Imagine how much easier that will make approaches for you...

You see the most gorgeous babe on the planet at a dance party. You're pretty sure she seems interested in you, but that damned fear comes back to you. You think: "She is so much better than me. I can't get her at all."

Try that again, with the sarcastic tone:

"She is *so much better* than me (HA!). I *can't* get her at all."

Doesn't seem so high and mighty now, does she?

If you ever come across that annoying fear of approaching a woman (etc.) and are suddenly lost for inspiring words of motivation to get yourself back on track - Think your fears again... WITH SARCASM!!

------------------
The Human Body Is A Fragile Thing, But The Human Soul Can NEVER Be Truly Broken.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Rick Moranis, "SpaceBalls"

[This message has been edited by Nine Breaker (edited 02-12-2002).]

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
sarcasm, but not in that context is actually quite an excellent tool in neg hitting and getting chicks off guard.

i was born with sarcasm in my blood (not being sarcastic then), its like a family trait of mine, passed on by my father too me.

i use sarcasm to be funny and get somelaughs, but those of low intellect dont get you sometimes and take you seriously and are offended.

but your tip nine breaker i can see some use for, i have never thought of using it in my head, only from my mouth.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea Nine Breaker!

Don't ignore the fears. Use them to your advantage. I will give it try.

Thanks again,

Legend

------------------
"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."... Ben Hogan

"The key to happiness in your life is "Your Life",... Don the Legend

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,

i like this. Makes me think how far I've come-and how far i have to go-from my AFC days.

Y'know that cool song Butterfly by Crazy Town? Well, the beat's cool, but I used to relate to the sappy guy in the song singing about how he sees this girl as a 'vision in the clouds'.

F*ck that mindset.

I was dumb then, but wising up now. Your post is of the same slant. Thank you for posting it.

lc

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOOOOOVVE sarcasm

------------------
Sarcastic Sardonic Irreverent Impertinent Exasperating Disrespectful and Charming. This is the way of the scoundrel