Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"safe" steroids??

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay we all know steroids are bad news...
having your hair fall out, and your balls shrink are no price worth paying for some quicker gains....

I recently heard from someone tho that there are safe steroids out there, that dont cause these side effects?
According to them, taken in moderation, these safe steroids will give you a good portion of the help without all the side effects... is this total BS?
Are there really safe roids, or are all of them bogus?

Anyways just starting out building, and was curious.

violent

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea and if u take steroids u will develope 'roid rage and kill everyone around u unless u die of heart failure first

PS your balls do fall off and your hair shrinks instintaneously

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact that *CONTROLLED* Consumption(READ CONTROLLED) of Steroids can produce beneficial results. However the risk in my opinion is not worth it. I think anyone who lifts has considered it. I myself am around 190 pounds and trying to get to 205-210 without putting on any fat. If I were to take a few cycles and train as good and eat as well as I do now I could have it in a few months.

DRIFTER,

If you are considering I recommend at least training a few months first and learning all you can about the roids.

Peace and Good Luck with the training

W

wheelin&dealin

There is isn't any point to using steriods unless you are in "The World's Strongest Man" competitions. Then I would use them, just so I could say I am the world's strongest man.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin:
There is isn't any point to using steriods unless you are in "The World's Strongest Man" competitions. Then I would use them, just so I could say I am the world's strongest man.

For some people there is a point. They do it for cosmetic reasons. If a woman can get breast implants...

Drifter, if youre just starting out, dont worry about it. The gains youll achieve in the first few months will be similar to a "safe" steroid cycle.

------------------
"Fear is for...getting your confidence." -STEVEN HELLER, PhD

"Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious!" - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

bodybuildin

Don Juan
Reaction score
educate yourself before making rash assumptions.

testicular shrinkage is a temporary side effect, due to your body's endogenous testosterone being shut off.

using post cycle drugs like nolvadex, clomid & hcg can prevent that.

top it off with tribulus, ZMA and eca stack + vitamin C taken in small, regular doses and you should keep most, if not all gains with minimal, to no side effects.

there is no 'safe roids'. they are like everything, if you abuse them they can **** your body up. if you do your research, plan your stack and do it properly, it is no problem.

only when ****head teenagers go and jab a needle in themselves when they dont know what the hell it is; is there going to be problems.

no, steroids doesnt affect penis size. penis is not a muscle, the only thing i can think about increasing penis size is the penis exercises, where you expand the blood vessels and vasolidation.

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people who do a few cycles have little to worry about if they take the usual precautions and dosages. I said most. There is no doubt steroids reak havoc on your hormones, this can lead to all kind of weird problems.

The safest steroid is primobolan which is near impossible to find and very expensive, and the second safest is deca durabolin. Deca is easier to find. However, deca doesn't come without sides: rise in blood pressure, decrease in sex drive (in some impotence - "deca ****"), and a long and painful crash, not so much a crash in terms of losing gains, but a crash in terms of feeling and a return to normal hormone levels. Deca being superior to other steroids (testosterone, winstrol, equipose, and others) in terms of keeping away undesirable side effects like hair loss, prostate enlargement, body hair growth, gynecomastia, etc.

Anabolic steroids exhibit 2 basic effects on body tissues: androgenic (masculinizing) and anabolic (muscle building). Deca and primo exhibit a minimum of androgenic effects and a maximum of anabolic effects, in contrast to other steroids.

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
theirs no such thing as safe steriods. Taking higher dosage does increase side effects! So if you plan to take i do some research!

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no safe drugs....all are addictive if you take them often.

------------------
It's not what they take away from you that counts.It's what you do with what you have left.

There is only one sucess-to live your life in your own way.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ttbadboy:
Does anyone know anything about dynabol?

You mean, Dianabol, or D-bol?

------------------
"Fear is for...getting your confidence." -STEVEN HELLER, PhD

"Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious!" - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

ttbadboy

Banned
Reaction score
The baddest country on earth: Land of the Free, Ho
Originally posted by Viroid:
You mean, Dianabol, or D-bol?

That would be the one... I'd only heard it pronounced before (was guessing at the spelling).

It seems that this would be the easiest steroid for me to get, if I wanted to start using... anyone have any experience with it?

------------------
"Displacement is no replacment... for boost."

"Let me fly, or give me death."

D

Dream_On

d-bol is really easy to get for most people

right now Im doing a d-bol sust250 cycle.

I would recomend that you stack another drug with dbol.....b/c dbol alone will give you next to nothing as far as muscle mass is concerned.

Also my sugestion is to have trained at least 1.5 to 2 years before you start using. If you stay consistent in eating and your workout you'll grow like a weed

goodluck

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend's dad took some steroids (dont know the specifics) a while ago and it worked but his jaw muscles got HUGE so he had to stop taking them then it went away after a month or two.

------------------
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are,"
-Machiavelli