Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Russian women are the best

M

member159871

Currently talking to this Russian model, she’s easily one of the kindest and most adventurous people I’ve met in my life. If you want to get a girlfriend, get a Russian girl. They’re full of life and love crazy adventures while also being the kindest sweethearts. Same goes for Ukrainian, French and Brazilian women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently talking to this Russian model, she’s easily one of the kindest and most adventurous people I’ve met in my life. If you want to get a girlfriend, get a Russian girl. They’re full of life and love crazy adventures while also being the kindest sweethearts. Same goes for Ukrainian ...
I've known this since the 20th Century. :rolleyes:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But where is the best place to meet Russian women from cold approach?

Do I need to tap into my inner Roosh and actually travel to Russia?:lol:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this Russian chick at this local hackathon. We exchanged some music and socials; she listened to some really old school dubstep so we hit it off and hung out.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But where is the best place to meet Russian women from cold approach?

Do I need to tap into my inner Roosh and actually travel to Russia?:lol:
That would be the idea. :rolleyes: Of course, even though we are in the moment of Ukrainian heroism, Ukrainian women are basically Russian women, so when the guns go silent, that will be an option - although it might be difficult now for a non-Ukrainian man to slay there since the Ukrainian heroes are mogging the world in a way that we haven't seen since Leonidas and the Spartans. As for going to Russia, that door looks to be closed for quite some time.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be the idea. :rolleyes: Of course, even though we are in the moment of Ukrainian heroism, Ukrainian women are basically Russian women, so when the guns go silent, that will be an option - although it might be difficult now for a non-Ukrainian man to slay there since the Ukrainian heroes are mogging the world in a way that we haven't seen since Leonidas and the Spartans. As for going to Russia, that door looks to be closed for quite some time.
Yeah after we get out of this proverbial sh*tstorm of course lol

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a Russian woman who was a college professor at Tulane... She was awesome I was nuts about her. I might still be dating her if she didn't take another professorship at Brown. Smartest woman I ever met in my life... lots of fun... total package. The only thing that was off-putting was she has ZERO tolerance for any weakness. Once when we were hiking I sprained by ankle really bad, the freaking thing was black and blue and swelled up so bad I had to take my laces off. As I was hobbling along for 5 miles to get back to the car, she would say (in a Russian accent) "Oh poor baby... should I carry you on my back." They expect their men to be tough... if you are looking to find a woman that is going to give you caring emotional support... I don't suggest a Russian woman, otherwise they are awesome.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a Russian woman who was a college professor at Tulane... She was awesome I was nuts about her. I might still be dating her if she didn't take another professorship at Brown. Smartest woman I ever met in my life... lots of fun... total package. The only thing that was off-putting was she has ZERO tolerance for any weakness. Once when we were hiking I sprained by ankle really bad, the freaking thing was black and blue and swelled up so bad I had to take my laces off. As I was hobbling along for 5 miles to get back to the car, she would say (in a Russian accent) "Oh poor baby... should I carry you on my back." They expect their men to be tough... if you are looking to find a woman that is going to give you caring emotional support... I don't suggest a Russian woman, otherwise they are awesome.
I don't doubt she's smart, but I can't help but do the Tucker Carlson face at the fact that this woman can't be bothered to read the room and realize she's in a different country with a different culture.

If she wants Russian men, she can go back to Russia.

LOL.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of Southern women, although they are not as overtly this way(so you let your guard down). There's a huge tradeoff with all types of women in my experience.
Yeah.... that is true, she reminded me of women I dated in Texas, and one I'm dating from North Carolina. The only difference is Southern women have this indirect way of communicating with you.

Example: If a Southern woman doesn't like your beard, she'll say something like "I bet you are really handsome under that beard."

A Russian women will just come out and say "I hate your beard."

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.... that is true, she reminded me of women I dated in Texas, and one I'm dating from North Carolina. The only difference is Southern women have this indirect way of communicating with you.

Example: If a Southern woman doesn't like your beard, she'll say something like "I bet you are really handsome under that beard."

A Russian women will just come out and say "I hate your beard."
A little tact can go a long way.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) stop being racist, stop stereotyping
2) i hate russian women, they are all stuck up, they dont even say hi back when you tell them hi

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were all the rage in the late 80s or '90s with the mail order brides.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO, I hate to burst your bubble OP and maybe @eli77 can somewhat relate but let me tell ya, Russian and Eastern European women are nice when they see that there is something to be gained from you. By far, the most opportunistic of all women on the planet. I live in Miami and once you do enough daygame here, you realize how arrogant, stuck up, rude, cold, and flat out unwelcoming a lot of Russian women can be. Sure, they will be sweet in a social circle setting if they feel like something is to be gained by being with you or around you but the second they fell your value drop, they will be the first ones to leave you and go elsewhere.

Russian and Eastern European women are some of the biggest clout chasers on this planet but they just hide it better. They lack the means to show off like American women would but the second they get to the US and get naturalized, they make even the average Anglo girl seem relatively tame and laid back by comparison. I have been around a ton of Russian women in both NYC and Miami, they are some of the most psychotic, opportunistic, and clout chasing women out there. The only thing is that they know how to disguise it very well and play up that sweet feminine act but their level of psycho has depth and plotting to it.

You want to see how much Eastern European and Russian women suck? Do some daygame or nightgame in Miami, you will realize how these girls are very cut throat and gold digging.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Currently talking to this Russian model, she’s easily one of the kindest and most adventurous people I’ve met in my life. If you want to get a girlfriend, get a Russian girl. They’re full of life and love crazy adventures while also being the kindest sweethearts. Same goes for Ukrainian, French and Brazilian women.
Very smart, but tread carefully Mr. Bond.

M

member159871

LMFAO, I hate to burst your bubble OP and maybe @eli77 can somewhat relate but let me tell ya, Russian and Eastern European women are nice when they see that there is something to be gained from you. By far, the most opportunistic of all women on the planet. I live in Miami and once you do enough daygame here, you realize how arrogant, stuck up, rude, cold, and flat out unwelcoming a lot of Russian women can be. Sure, they will be sweet in a social circle setting if they feel like something is to be gained by being with you or around you but the second they fell your value drop, they will be the first ones to leave you and go elsewhere.

Russian and Eastern European women are some of the biggest clout chasers on this planet but they just hide it better. They lack the means to show off like American women would but the second they get to the US and get naturalized, they make even the average Anglo girl seem relatively tame and laid back by comparison. I have been around a ton of Russian women in both NYC and Miami, they are some of the most psychotic, opportunistic, and clout chasing women out there. The only thing is that they know how to disguise it very well and play up that sweet feminine act but their level of psycho has depth and plotting to it.

You want to see how much Eastern European and Russian women suck? Do some daygame or nightgame in Miami, you will realize how these girls are very cut throat and gold digging.
You think all Eastern European women are like that? I mean maybe some are, but there are also many who are genuinely sweet people. There are so many Eastern European women out there, you can’t judge all of them based off of a few experiences.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Russian and Eastern European women in the United States are worse options than the Russians and Eastern Europeans in their own homelands. United States culture has a way of poisoning women from more traditional cultures. It's debatable if Eastern Euros/Latin Americans/East Asians who migrate to the USA are worse in terms of attitudes and behavior than native born USA women. Even after Western culture poisoning, I tend to think some of the women born in more traditional countries are slightly better. The difference is nearly negligible though in a lot of cases.