Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rule(Thread) in the DJ Bible about not talking about Sosuave

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, it's been said a lot... about the downfall of talking about Sosuave, people find help, enlightment, if they look for it, but if not.. they will even get to mock god himself.

Maybe get... I don't know Nicholas Hill... diablo, crazy kid... I dunno.. to make a clear post about this, and automaticaly send it to the DJ Bible. Maybe come up with it together with all the mods over there in the secret forum.

I'd volunteer to make one of my own.. but

1) You could probably make it better to your eyes by saying what YOU want to specificaly say
2) I'd rather have a post in the DJ Bible talking about women in general rather than some rule.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand what you mean... if you're implying we have a rule about not talking about SoSuave, I'd have to tell you that this isn't "Fight Club". There is no "Rule 1, do NOT talk about SoSuave"... "Rule 2, do NOT talk about..."

Somehow, I have a hard time believing that many of the people on the board actually tell their friends about SoSuave. Sure, a few might, but the vast majority keep it to themselves. Plus, why even worry about someone else's development? I mean, what's the impact to you personally if Joe Blow over there tells his friend about the site? Is it going to stop you from picking up girls (or in your specific case, boys... no disrespect meant, I have a few friends who are gay)..? Of course not... so, if someone wants to tell someone else about SoSuave, more power to them. It can't hurt.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it can. As I said, people will encounter the light when they look for it, if not, they won't. They will mock god himself.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, what name does God use on here? I have a few prayers that haven't been answered yet and I'd like to PM him.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the bright side...

I say the more people that come here, the better... More tips, information, and knowledge to get from more people... I'm not complaining:rolleyes: ;) And I'm abit confused about the whole "people are going to start mocking g0d"... how does that have anything to do with people knowing about SoSuave? If you are trying to say that people will mock SoSuave, then so be it, they don’t have to come here, and its THEIR loss... We will continue to be successful with women and they can continue wasting their time being AFC's... I get what I want form this site, and I also give back my fair share of tips and knowledge, so all in all the amount of people that know about this place doesn’t affect me... And like I said, the more people that come here, the more knowledge this site will have to offer me;)

Laterz...

todesangel2

Banned
Reaction score
i fuukd a ten year old girl last night... in the ass. She screamed so hard. That was youre sister.

I had to kill her or shed tell the police.

someperson1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by todesangel2
i fuukd a ten year old girl last night... in the ass. She screamed so hard. That was youre sister.

I had to kill her or shed tell the police.
You have no life then.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Wait, what name does God use on here? I have a few prayers that haven't been answered yet and I'd like to PM him.
psstt... diablo, can you pm me god's email address when you get it. i have alot of questions that need to be answered directly from him.

like these silly ones :

why is the sky blue?
which came first the chicken or the egg?
and is wearing a cross around your neck like wearing a electric chair around your neck?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If no one talks about it, how will we ever recover our masculinity not on an individual basis, but as a whole society?

More importantly...how will Allen get advertising revenue??! :D

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
psstt... diablo, can you pm me god's email address when you get it. i have alot of questions that need to be answered directly from him.

like these silly ones :

why is the sky blue?
which came first the chicken or the egg?
and is wearing a cross around your neck like wearing a electric chair around your neck?
God's busy, so I'll try to answer your questions.

The sky is blue for this reason:
http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html

The chicken came first, as there would have been nobody to sit on the egg if it was the other way around.

I don't get the last question. :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the answer is 42, what is the question?

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
If the answer is 42, what is the question?
Whats 21 times 2.:D

--Why are there locks on 24 hour minimarts?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Layla
--Why are there locks on 24 hour minimarts?
In case of natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. Also for when they're cleaning up the store or counting the money in the register.

Why do drive-up ATM's have braille lettering on the keypads? :p

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheep.

How many sheep do you have to count before you fall asleep at night? :confused: :rolleyes: baaahhh baaaahhh...

EDIT: Awimbaweh Awimbaweh Awimbaweh Awimbaweh, In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight.... aweeeeeeeeeee... Awimbaweh Awimbeh Awimbaweh Awimbaweh....

I love you all! *group hug* GO TEAM!! w00t.

Laterz...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the last question. :p
The last question means, if the cross was the instrument they used to execute Jesus, isn't it a little creepy to wear it around your neck? Especially the crucifix where he's still on it?

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do drive-up ATM's have braille lettering on the keypads? :p
To be specific, section 4.34.4 of the ADA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities (Appendix to Part 1191, 36 CFR Chapter XI, issued pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990) says, "Instructions and all information for use [of an automated teller machine] shall be made accessible to and independently usable by persons with vision impairments."

To aequitas: How does a shepherd count his flock without falling asleep?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Layla
"Instructions and all information for use [of an automated teller machine] shall be made accessible to and independently usable by persons with vision impairments."
The question still remains as to why they'd be out driving around town if they can't even see the buttons on an ATM... :p

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The question still remains as to why they'd be out driving around town if they can't even see the buttons on an ATM... :p
Even if they can find the buttons, its not like they can see whats on the screen...I dont get it....:confused:

--Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?:p