Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roosh bans sexual content from forum

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think this is unusual. Gaming women was a full time job for him.
Look at women who suddenly find god after a few years on the carousel. Their job gaming men was a full time job.
Or suddenly when they finally get married religion is important again like during their upbringing.
I'm curious though, if you game full time and you're considered "one of the best" wouldn't he have met a few girls that were wifey/girlfriend material?

not a diss just curious

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Roosh the Yeti-cel finally banned sexual content on his forum because every woman banned him sexual contact in the first place

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Roosh the Yeti-cel finally banned sexual content on his forum because every woman banned him sexual contact in the first place
So you're gotten urself banned in Roosh forums too with ur multitude of handles.

How many forums do you troll Naughty Ninja?

But you're yet to attain the level of Bigdave17.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
What woman could resist a half-man half-bigfoot that approaches her looking like this?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I'm curious though, if you game full time and you're considered "one of the best" wouldn't he have met a few girls that were wifey/girlfriend material?

not a diss just curious
Where would he find that? Which planet are you talking about?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The guy has lived in eastern Europe for nearly a decade, sorry but I think it's disingenuous to say there aren't girlfriend material women over there and i know from first hand experience that there are
Not if you are looking for a woman that isn’t seducible by an expert. Right man, right time, right place.
I don’t know anything about him except he mastered seduction. Perhaps he understands himself.
A man can be desensitized to most anything. Killing. Sex. Seduction. People being tortured. Most anything that once horrified him.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if you are looking for a woman that isn’t seducible by an expert. Right man, right time, right place.
I don’t know anything about him except he mastered seduction. Perhaps he understands himself.
A man can be desensitized to most anything. Killing. Sex. Seduction. People being tortured. Most anything that once horrified him.
Except for the "God Pill" interesting

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on Roosh's blog today...I always found him an entertaining writer, even if he is a little nuts sometimes.

Well his latest post was about unpublishing some of his books, mostly about seeking sex. At first I thought he was just tired of being de-platformed and censored, but apparently it's part of a larger personal reformation. He mentioned he'd banned discussion of "fornication" and "pre-marital sexual activity" on his forum. (See here.)

This all seems to come from a religious awakening. He wrote,

So maybe we'll see him as a guest on the 700 Club. Interesting journey this man has taken. I started reading his blog around 2008 and found it insightful, especially for travel. But wow, the guy definitely had an arc over the past decade plus.

Well, to each his own.
He pulled all his books. He's going tradcon

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're gotten urself banned in Roosh forums too with ur multitude of handles.

How many forums do you troll Naughty Ninja?

But you're yet to attain the level of Bigdave17.
Has bigdave showed back up yet?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

not a diss just curious
depends, if he did and settle that would mean stop gaming full time, and maybe he couldn't? everyone have problems, some hide better then others

what I think? looks more like a way to target a new public, there is a lot of religious nutjob around, so maybe he will talk about how to ask a girl to pray with him or something
(and before you ask yes, some religious groups don't "date" tehy pray together and see if it was ok then marry before anything....)

aray808311

Don Juan
Reaction score
have not heard the theory on expressive/passive personalities that is interesting

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
have not heard the theory on expressive/passive personalities that is interesting
It’s real. I can see it fully now that I understand it. They absorb the red pill differently.
If they are trying to be the big bad ass dominant they will fail. They have their own gifts and skills. Developing them is critical.
@Spaz did a huge service posting about it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He pulled all his books. He's going tradcon
Probably cause they weren't selling. I bought Game and it has been a good read. I have money to fork on a $30 book, but most of my books cost $10 - $14.

cruzinV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been a long time follower of roosh, his old **** was good and I still think hes an awesome writer. But I think hes slowly descednign into madness with all the far-right ideology, antisemitism, and crazy conspiracy theories. The religious "awakening" was just icing on the crazy cake. His forum was one of the best out there but it has a famously hair trigger ban policy. Many great members were banned for nothing. I think its all down hill from here for everything "roosh".

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been a long time follower of roosh, his old **** was good and I still think hes an awesome writer. But I think hes slowly descednign into madness with all the far-right ideology, antisemitism, and crazy conspiracy theories. The religious "awakening" was just icing on the crazy cake. His forum was one of the best out there but it has a famously hair trigger ban policy. Many great members were banned for nothing. I think its all down hill from here for everything "roosh".
I'm just the opposite. I started following Roosh when he showed up on my youtube recommends. His livestreams were like church on Sundays. I think that his not being apart of a team or a Real job or hard labor has hurt his perspective some, but he certainly Works in life, but most writers are Lazy, can't escape it really, but he's having a mid-life crisis probably at 40. I have minor mid-life crises and think about buying a motorcycle all the time cause chicks dig it, but I don't wanna DIE (with all the texting while driving millennials and generation z). I think about buying a bike all the time though cause of my miniature mid-life crisis. Roosh has gone full tilt due to instability I believe. I'm stable and could "adjust" a few minor things here and there to assuage my minor mid-lifes. What do I regret? Roosh has a bit of Regret. I do not regret not getting marriage and spawning children (so FAR). I've been waiting on the change in courts (biases) which doesn't seem to ever gonna happen barring violent revolution so, idk maybe Trump can do something, but there is an INTENT to cause depopulation of our RACE(s). "Justice" spelled "Just Us." This is deliberate and ongoing. There is nothing inherently EVIL about Men (or the male side of the sexes), but they sure as Hell push it 24/7 so the biased courts go on and on and on and on, and we have less and less and less and less babies. And they make more and more and more money on top of that disenfranchisement.

I have no regrets. I say to my fellow men amongst me in my daily life who are married with children and seemingly happy, "Have at it. Good for you. You are STRONG to be able to put of the daily, weekly, monthly Sh!T." I see the gloom in my buds' eyes, and some tell me that the sex (with his wife of 20 years - married at 19) is absolutely AWEFUL whenever she even gives it, and they've "been to counseling." I see the gloomy, the quietness, and not the jolly cheery man of old that I remember a few years back. I can still me jolly/cheery with the young guys coming up. They see me as one of them. Call me a Man-Child, but I'm just adapting to the times, man.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh no longer can talk about relationships in general because he is living in loneliness, put aside relationship with women , he maybe dated women when he was younger, from from what I can read between lines, he didnt get laid from a long time (maybe years ) except with EU prostitutes.
I was thinking he is a Muslim, and now he is playing the Christian role. Not surprised if he become a monk later. Once he said , it was better to him to settle when he was young, because now it is very hard to find a good woman .

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad, Game is a good book. But you can still find copies of it around the internet if you know where to look.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought Day Bang and his new book (Game? I think) while amazon was still selling them. I could tell from reading the newest book that something like this may happen honestly.

He became one of those people that seems to dislike our culture, his old age made him become very uptight and anti-fun based on the things he'd say.

Then I followed his twitter and he has a lot of posts showing disdain for thots.

You could tell that he was one of those super conservative guys that wants to live a 1950s TV show lifestyle but blames our society for being all about degeneracy now.

The only part That's surprising is that he went this far, does he not know this will very likely kill the forum? At least it's more congruent with his views to not encourage banging slvts if he hates them so much.

Someone better upload Game, Bang and Day Bang to the pirate bay so we can archive that knowledge forever