Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roosh bans sexual content from forum

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on Roosh's blog today...I always found him an entertaining writer, even if he is a little nuts sometimes.

Well his latest post was about unpublishing some of his books, mostly about seeking sex. At first I thought he was just tired of being de-platformed and censored, but apparently it's part of a larger personal reformation. He mentioned he'd banned discussion of "fornication" and "pre-marital sexual activity" on his forum. (See here.)

This all seems to come from a religious awakening. He wrote,

I don’t want my work to be actively used to lead men into sin or to enable them to commit it, and while it’s true that “evil” can lead to good, as it did in my case, though at excruciating cost, I don’t want to directly aid men in evil pursuits.
So maybe we'll see him as a guest on the 700 Club. Interesting journey this man has taken. I started reading his blog around 2008 and found it insightful, especially for travel. But wow, the guy definitely had an arc over the past decade plus.

Well, to each his own.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Roosh's problem is that he's not got a full-time job. Men who work are proud and/or happy. When I go on vacation I rest because it is much needed, but a part of me says I should even be working on vacation and I become aimless. I'd thought about calling up a handyman I know and seeing if I could go with him on some jobs, learn some new skills, but I have been sleeping until noon. I've been reading a lot (relaxing). Roosh is lazy cause he's a reader/writer. Most writers are lazy. I bust my as5 55-60 hrs a week not in a "gym," but moving to get the job done because I MUST get the job done, or else! Roosh falling into Catholicism is not a very good retreat, but I started my serious work-life around 30. Roosh is almost my current age now and no REAL career. Having my sh!t together endures my feelings of having no LTR on the horizon. It would take a massive country-wide catastrophe to up-end my Feeling of "security" or peace of mind. If I had to start farming or something or work in another job for someone else, I'd be like, "awwww fvck, I'm too old for this." If Roosh doesn't have rich parents, I wouldn't want to be him.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading about the origins of our America religions via history books on say, the settlement of Texas (an Extremely hard vast land to settle in the 1700s due to aridness and Indian raids), has helped me round out where things come from, my ancestry, my genetic lineage. I'd say .0001% of ANYone in the United States, currently, knows or ponders Where their own religion or believes derive from, Roosh included, Catholics included. MY people shunted ALL Anglican ways, thoughts, and beliefs of the Eastern coast of America in 1720 - onward. They bypassed the East Coast (because they did not want to be subjugated - taxes/sheriffs/municipalities to anyone but themselves as they were in Scots-Irish Ireland/England). They left behind it All severing it like an umbilical chord. Presbytarian...shedded that skin too, the Puritanism of Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. The only underlying current of religious sect or belief carrying them forward West along the massive frontier of Mississippi were no easterner would go due to Indians and wilderness, was Calvanism. They ruminated on John Locke's writings, thoughts, and beliefs. They had 10 children per family (almost always all of them surviving unbelievably), all beginning Work (farming) at 7-8 yrs old and up, the females starting bearing children as soon as possible at 12-13 or 14 yrs old up until their mid-to-late 30s. Harsh, HARSH, conditions and most never lived past 50. It was a no-nonsense existence, the Scots-Irish backwoodsmen first settlements past the smokey mountains eventually into Texas (and they weren't "settlements" but a constant moving and USING the land like a commodity until it was ruined and then moving on further WEST). They were frugal only ever Buying rifles (a tool they could not make on their own really). Their names MAC clan names eventually meant less and less due to intermixing with Hueggenotts or Germans and Dutch immigrants. These borderers, the Scots-Irish, had for hundreds of years been hard fighting "borderers" up against the British, so it took these kinds of people to forge West through the Indians into Texas, land that had been attempted to be settled for hundreds of years 1500s through 1700s by Catholic Spain (defeated by Apaches and Commanches despite the 1000s of "gifts" or "presents" given to the chiefs of those tribes no peace was given back). Spain, the same size in pop at England and France around 7 million people, was decaying due to their wealth from simple Gold or precious metals acquired from the new world and nothing else tangible. They looked refined and with nice gold villas, but holding an uninhabitable land, they could not accomplish. Their policy was to "Reduce" the Indians (Apaches and Commanches could not be "reduced" but the other roll-over Indians could be reduced to slaves). They eventually settled as north as the Rio Grand, but it took over 100 years to accomplish that, mostly with Rancheros and Vaqueros (longhorned skinny ugly rough-looking cattle - no much for eatin). Indians didn't want to mess with Vaqueros (horse-mounted Mexicans - didn't feel like slaves due to the horse so they were proud tough and strong with guns - the horse made these captives more autonomous or aware of their surroundings).

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha. Says the guy who is probably still likely making money from a book called 'Bang'. He's either taking the p!as, or more deluded than he seems. The guy needs to spend less time talking and more time in the gym.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well those blokes can always join SS to discuss whatever.

Seems like this Roosh person goes from 1 extreme to another that's typical of an expressive/passive personality.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Seems like this Roosh person goes from 1 extreme to another that's typical of an expressive/passive personality.
Observable truth.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

whiny little girl you mean? lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's probably it. First he seemed to be laser focused on getting tail. Traveling the world, making game as efficient as possible, etc. Then it became about taking on the gynocracy. Calling out feminists, fighting for TRP, etc. Now all of a sudden it's God.

I don't know the guy and can't know what's in his soul. But from his writing he is always bent on some extreme or another.

And maybe people here have a point about his not having a job. Sure, he monetized his books and websites, but maybe there is some overall lack of purpose. For a long time his purpose seemed to be to get laid, and writing books only facilitated that. Again, I don't know the guy so can't say for sure.

It reminds me of severe addicts or hardened criminals who "find God" and go hardcore religious. If it helps them stay healthy, fine...but it also seems like just another obsession.

Serenity

Reaction score
That guy seems crazy, his followers seems crazy and this new thing he's doing is not any less crazy, just different. I think he's mentally unstable.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's probably it. First he seemed to be laser focused on getting tail. Traveling the world, making game as efficient as possible, etc. Then it became about taking on the gynocracy. Calling out feminists, fighting for TRP, etc. Now all of a sudden it's God.

I don't know the guy and can't know what's in his soul. But from his writing he is always bent on some extreme or another.

And maybe people here have a point about his not having a job. Sure, he monetized his books and websites, but maybe there is some overall lack of purpose. For a long time his purpose seemed to be to get laid, and writing books only facilitated that. Again, I don't know the guy so can't say for sure.

It reminds me of severe addicts or hardened criminals who "find God" and go hardcore religious. If it helps them stay healthy, fine...but it also seems like just another obsession.
It's normal for an expressive man.

It's basically rooted in their inability to reconcile with their natural inclination towards passivity hence the need to continously mold, shape and copy another personality.

They are naturally good at having multiple personalities within their lifetime.

Which is why I said in my thread on the expressives that they're good actors and even even good Pua's - a natural.

But they will feel hollow nor satisfied once they reach their peak in a certain personality, often deluded, another reason why so many suicides occur amongst the expressives.

What they truly seek in the end is love, something an expressive desires the most as they have a supernatural depth for it that far exceeds the ability for any woman to provide.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
whiny little girl you mean? lol
Haha not really, he's just searching for answers as to why he still feels unfulfilled.

That's why he goes to extremes in search of answers.

He should just come to SS and read the threads here.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It's normal for an expressive man.

It's basically rooted in their inability to reconcile with their natural inclination towards passivity hence the need to continously mold, shape and copy another personality.

They are naturally good at having multiple personalities within their lifetime.

Which is why I said in my thread on the expressives that they're good actors and even even good Pua's - a natural.

But they will feel hollow nor satisfied once they reach their peak in a certain personality, often deluded, another reason why so many suicides occur amongst the expressives.

What they truly seek in the end is love, something an expressive desires the most as they have a supernatural depth for it that far exceeds the ability for any woman to provide.
Well that’s not going to be popular. LMAO

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense for expressive. I just never could understand them. Now I do. Cool.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand these episodes of "religious awakenings" people go through.
In all religions the main goal is to get married and worship a god, as well as believing in scriptures written before the dark ages. People didn't have electricity or clean water back then.
That to me is not the teachings of a red pilled man.
It seems he like he gave up his red pill mindset and became a blue pilled beta again.

Either that or the feminists online have gotten inside his head and now he's become a white knight SJW hell bent on restricting speech.
These are the side effects of becoming a soyboy.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another factor in all of this was that his younger sister died of cancer within the last year or two. He wrote a post about it it was one of the saddest things I'd ever read. Still, that happens to plenty of people and they don't suddenly become Mike Pence, Jr.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my feeling about Roosh. The only one of his books I read was Game. Out of all of the books in the manosphere it was probably the longest to read. Not because it was difficult or even the fact I disagreed with the information. It was pretty factual. It was the time and effort he recommended for gaming women was very tedious and too much work. Then his percentage of women that wouldn't have sex with men was 99% but the 1% or the 7 million women on the planet would have sex with a guy. Then I had to refocus and then read the book as objectionable as possible. Meaning gaming for 10 hours a week and then only 7 million women on the planet will have sex with a guy which is 1% and so forth. yada yada yada. His book would be perfect for an up and comer. Someone who is young but for someone like me who is 48 doesn't really have the time to put 10 hours a week on gaming women. There is better things and more important things to do. I got nothing against the guy but it seems I don't know that he doesn't subscribe what he advertises. I'm not sure if he went through a break up recently but Donovan Sharpe on the red man group said something about him. He quoted saying Roosh is now saying bitches be crazy related to a break up. Then I heard about him finding God. Then I heard his sister died which is tragic. The point is this. I don't know what he will say next but if he comes out against the red pill and starts talking against it you know the guy is a fraud which I hope he does not. I really liked the return of kings website and before he stopped updating the site I was there frequently and that's how I found out who Roosh was.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think this is unusual. Gaming women was a full time job for him.
Look at women who suddenly find god after a few years on the carousel. Their job gaming men was a full time job.
Or suddenly when they finally get married religion is important again like during their upbringing.