Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Road trip US to find a wife @40+ <hail Mary on tren>

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So, after decades of game, a dozen + books, playboy is in his car touring via road trip across America. Correct me if I am wrong, The goal (apparently) is to find a wife. The dude is doing tours, meetups, and vblog the experience of a life time. Apparently, he has found God and wants a wife. After goings through the fire for absolutely absurd amount of time, good on him, and good luck. He is throwing up the Hail Mary imho. I will tune in going forward.

Have any of you 'mature matur' fellas tried this? I did a road trip following grad. It was all hit and run, crush poon until money ran out as a broke high schooler/soon to be freshman college student. Even with years of pickup, the idea of marriage is absolutely ridiculous especially when aware of female nature. The premise seems Beyond broken. Nothing short of black pill. Curious as to what is going to happen.

I don't mean this as a slight or backhanded insult of RooshV. The guys still on the grind though a farcry from his origins. I deem this to be growth. It should be a good indicator for the men on their come up as to how bad th3 SMP is. And to what length m3n will go for the ideal.

I am pulling for him but I am a Cynic. I wont hold my breathe. I suspect that, even if successful, he will miss the old bang days in contrast to the sacrifice of bachelor life, and what little (if anything) is to come in exchange. Do a cost evaluation and determine the ROI for said sacrifice, and it just isn't so.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known quite a few people who did a lot of partying, found God and settled down (and had kids), then decided that it was boring and loosened up a bit. It takes some people a while to find balance in their lives.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known quite a few people who did a lot of partying, found God and settled down (and had kids), then decided that it was boring and loosened up a bit. It takes some people a while to find balance in their lives.
I agree. With RooshV, I have to say, I think he's trolling or trying a different way to market. Unlike the time swarms of angry fat feminists (is there any other kind?) atracked him in droves a few yrs ago.

Dustin from the book the game was a natty who pulled women and then found God. Converted to Jerusalem and apparently changee his ways.

If you recall, the book ends with the fairytale happy ending, and Strauss the geek gets a girl. It does not work out nor did his marriage. Dude is being divorce raped and bad. The book needed to be cautious tale of the lifestyle and the ultimate underdog story in order to sell. The real ending was the analogy of filling a bucket with holes.

#7, RooshV articulates it bang on. Chats up droves of cute young girls. Not Models. Not ig insta *****s. It is something that anybody who spent any significant amount of time in pickup would understand that process. The cyclical nature of the routine and the transformation that comes hereafter.