Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Road To Excellence

Kalter Kakao

Reaction score
Hello people!

What a wonderful forum.

To introduce myself shortly: I do pickup since i am 16 years old and I always want to improve myself. I am from germany and would like to take this opportunity to get better at english text-writing. Also, I am very interested in your guys advices on my dates which I will post here.

So lets begin.
I had a "game pause" for almost 8 months now, where I decided to put my time and energy in different things than seduction and pickup. Of course i managed to get some casual dates and hold a f-buddy, but not for long.

Now I am back. With a lot of energy and a lot of knowledge to recover.

Yesterday was my first date since aaaages.

Lets call her chantal. I met her on the platform bumble that I installed last week. Daygame and nightgame will be a thing in the future again soon, but to start mildly, I use onlinegame for now.

I set the date with chantal in the middle of the city, where I am currently working. I will move to this city soon, so I can have some dates in this place to build something up even before i go there with my household. I am crrently working as a personaltrainer.

The date with chantal (20):

This date was mostly a warmup session.

Chantal is a short, blonde girl who is kinda sporty, which i really like about girls in general. A bit shy, and a bit insecure. Like most young girls are. Nothing special about it. Her face is not the prettiest, but maybe her character will be interesting. who knows.

We start to walk down the street and I am telling her what happened in my day. Then I let her speak and ask some questions. Simple small talk till here. My favorite thing about flirting is, using the power of body language and tonality. So I dont have to say things about sex and stuff in the first way, to progressively build sexual tension between us.

We went to a supermarket and i bought us two lemonades that we can drink on the walk through the city. Its simple and I like this type of "date". When it gets colder, i tend to buy hot drinks like coffee or chocolate.

Between the dialodue i use cold reading like "i bet you like to party on weekend, am i right? ;)" and c&f like "ah, so youre just living from selfmade banana bread for the next 5 days? :p"
But there is always room for improvement. Sometimes i take my arm around her for a second or i give her a little hit on the shoulder to build up KINO.

So, because I was hungry after work, we went to kebab house and we sat down there to eat a kebab box with fries. I paid. "Next time, you gotta pay ;)", I said to her.

The energy between us is rising.

We sit down and are having a good conversation about food while eating and it really gives me pleasure having my stomach more filled for the rest of the date.

The tension is rising, because with sitting down, there is more touching, more eye contact, more playing with tonality. I see her pupils getting really wide, which is a big IOI. When we look at somebody we find attractive, our pupils get bigger.

This is actually the peak point, but I decide to not kiss her right now, because were sitting in a kebab house, although it was a pretty nice one.

We went out into the shopping mall. We still had the drinks with us, that she put in her bag to not make them visible in the kebab house.
We actually didnt know anymore which was whos bottle, so I used that to tease that we might have kissed us now with the mouthpiece.
Suddenly, she is getting more shy, after I said that, so I change the topic.
I realise, the girl is actually boring and to this point, I did all the talking, all the energy, and when I stop giving her that, there is like nothing coming back. I try to build eye contact all the time, but she is not looking at me. We went on and my interest in her is slowly decreasing, while i talk some **** about stuff while still trying to build up eye contact.
"Okay, lets see where we are right now" I thought to myself, so I stopped her at a ceiling in the mall to look down. Still no eye contact from her side. I turn her around facing me and I go in for the kiss.

The kiss was sloppy and short. She pulls away after half a second. Awkward moment initialising.....

I wanted to prevent that, so i put my arm arund her and pull her to me while saying "oh, how romantic was that?!" and she is giggling a bit.

The moment after that, we came back to flatline talk and I really thought "oh man, this girl is wasted time" so I said, that I have to go home soon. She agreed. I went to my parking lot and on the way i dropped her at the subway station. We hugged each other and I said goodbye.

I wont text her again.
I actually have no real question about what happened there. I know, the girl is boring to me, I dont wanna sleep with her anymore and I paid her food and my time, which I will do more clever next time.

All in all not a pleasant start, but As mentioned, I see it as a warmup date to know more on what things i should focus on next time.

So, The next date is today, and I am excited for this one, because the girl seems a lot more interesting than Chantal. Field report coming soon, too.

Greeting to you all!

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time just keep the date low investment, go for a drink at the bar and escalate from there.

Right now your doing well, just ditch the shopping dates.

Kalter Kakao

Reaction score
So, the girl I would have met yesterday cancelled the date for a silly reason. A few hours later I asked her when she will have time again, but there came no response till now.

That means, NEXT.

I have this feeling that the time for daygame and nightgame is coming nearer and nearer.

Tomorrow is a next date planned with a really hot blonde girl, who is 5 years older than me. My last girlfriend was 8 years older, so that is no problem and I know how to deal with these women. In general, they are a bit more self aware and confident in themselves, which I find really attractive.

The only thing bothering me is the distance. I will have to travel 45mins with my car to her place, but i set the date location near to where she has her apartment. My plan is actually sleeping at her place, so I will pack my bag for work with a toothbrush, some deodorant, and fresh underwear. Condoms of course too.

The best case would be, having sex with her (if the connection is right, of course) and sleeping at her place.

You may still wonder, why I want to sleep there.

The truth is, the distance from there to my work is closer than to my current home. So I can wake up at her place and drive back to work.

Of course, planning is always gambling in these cases, but who knows what will happen. Be prepared and you will put your mind in that direction too.

I hope I can put a nice field report in here then.

At the moment there are two more chats with some hotties that I really like texting with. Lets see where that will lead to.

I wish you all a nice evening!

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard....

Sounds like you're off to a good start. The "warm up" is good way to up your chances and also learn more about female behavior. I hope that you are reading this message "the morning after" ... and had some fun and also a quicker drive to your work place.

Kalter Kakao

Reaction score
She actually cancelled the date because she went spontaneiously on vacation and said sorry many Times and asked me when I will have time next week. I made a little joke that now she has to pay for my vacation next time. She laughed about that. I will give her a new date next week.

So, I called another girl from bumble yesterday and now she is totally on and texting me all the time and asking what I am doing. I dont Text back that often, but oof, after the call she is on my mind too.But I wont tell her that till we had a date with some escalation involved. Date is Set for next week, too. So this weekend will stay unspectacular. I need this time to do some preparation for moving places in two weeks.
Right now I am a but annoyed by the flakes, but yea, that's what you have to Deal with doing onlinegame. Let's See where it will lead to in the future.
Nightgame will be the next Addition to my game. This is where I have collected the most expereicne through the last years. Of course, there was Corona between, bu I am Sure to get a hang of it pretty fast again.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go for a drink at the bar and escalate from there.
He’s 16.
I think you can buy alcohol at 16 in Germany, but there is a limit on how high the concentration can be. That means no drinking games etc.

Kalter Kakao

Reaction score
He’s 16.
I think you can buy alcohol at 16 in Germany, but there is a limit on how high the concentration can be. That means no drinking games etc.
I am actually 22. I started learning pickup in 2016, when I was 16 years old. So I am free in any way possible :)

Kalter Kakao

Reaction score
Finally, I made something happen.

Yesterday Was a date with a cute blonde girl who is 2 years oder than me. We had a great and flirty conversation for the last 2 weeks till we met. This Was a huge benefit because it helped me to build up attraction enormously. She Was really open about her dating with other boys and how it sucked. "what are they all doing wrong?" I asked.
She said "the most guys are pretty boring and some of them send **** pics for no reason."

Take this as a note guys. Is she says boring, it means they cant give her Emotions. This makes a man more unattractive than anything else. Even if she met zac efron and he bored her to hell, she would still dump him because of that. If you are able to trigger certain emotions in a girl, you win. And on top, you have the right to expect her to be able to do that to you.
Which is not often the case, if the girls are young.

So what happened on the date?

We went around in the City where I will move to next week. We ate some Pizza and had some good conversations. I never got sexual in any way, but I flirted through eye contact, cold reading, c&f and KINO with her. I noticed that she liked it. But because she was a bit introverted and not that good at flirting, I first thought she had no interest. Then I remembered, the road is sometimes free, but there are no signs or Signals (IOIs). You just have to drive through to see if there is interest. The most importsnt IOI is she shows compliance. nothing else needed.
And to be honest, I like it when girls are more passively flirting. They often compensate that in bed. The best Sex I had Was with these cute looking and kind of quiet girls.

So I was happy about that.

A really good sentence that I dropped when we walked down the street was "I really like they way you turn your head looking at me" while having strong eye contact

This Hit her just right and I saw her eyes lighting up.
We lent an e scooter and drove around and I showed her where I work.

From there we spontaneiously went to a Club. This Was perfect because of the setting there. We had a good talk at the Bar there and I said we should go dancing. She Was a bit shy but I Managed to get her on the dancefloor. From there it was only 1minute till we ended up making out for nearly 3 hours straight, while dancing. Of course we had some pauses. I only got sexual once when we talked about the ****pic confusion. She said, an afro American man sent a pic of bis huge **** right alway. I said "yes I can relate, He is so proud of it, He has to Show it to you instantly!" and she laughed about that. I Held my bottle in Front of us and asked her if she can Show me how big a penis should be and when it's too big. Then we continued making out again.

So, I guess I will meet her again soon. Perfect would be in about 8-9 days when I moved into my New Apartment. Then pulling will be no problem at all. Yesterday it wasnt really that possible. She drove 40mins to this city and so did I. I could have pulled back to my work space but ****ing in there is actually a really Bad idea. It's not comfortable at all there.
Having Sex on the toilet in the Club is not a good idea too, in my opinion. I only got a ******* on the toilet years ago and it wasnt that pleasuring.

The fact that this girl suits my Taste perfectly and is interested in more, it will not stop me using bumble and nightgame in the future. My focus is to build up really strong game. And that needs practice.

Wish you All a nice sunday!

Last edited: