Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ring on the finger

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
how true is it if a woman has a ring on her finger to be engaged or married? Should I ask her about this or just move on?

Last edited:

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two girls I have dated had rings there. So there is a chance she might not be, don't know why and don't care why they do this though.

Just be sutle and say so how long you been married? or something of that nature. So if she corrects your assumtion, maybe most likely she is interested.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met many women who wear wedding rings so guys won't hit on them. Alot of women who work as bank tellers and other such women who work directly with customers use it as a way to deter men from asking them out.

I usually ask a hot woman with cheap-looking wedding rings on how long they've been married or 'how's married life treating you?'

If they're really not married, then they'll usually tell you that it's just a ring.

When a woman is wearing a ring on her ring finger, then I like to say something like, "Oh, I get it, you don't want men to hit on you". She'll typically respond with a story about how guys hit on her all the time.

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score

here is my situation...i have been talking to this girl for several months now at work....well before she never had a ring, but since last week she has a ring. What is going on? Did she just get engaged and/or married? She even told me that she gets lots of calls from guys at her work for proposal and one time she wanted me to deal with this stalker of hers to tell her that I was her fiance......

so I need some advice.....

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that this woman would have told you if she just got married or was just proposed to.

Sounds like she just wants dudes to stop hitting on her. Ask her about it? What other advice are you looking for?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tough to guage her interest level in you by her just starting wearing a wedding ring ;)

Just playing bro....

It's a good sign that she asked you to pretend to be her fiance, but that alone isn't enough.

Why don't you go to happy hour with her after work and see how it goes?

Have you read the DJ bible yet?

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score

i have read half the dj bible and i do have most of the qualities that dj bible has to offer....basically i got my own style and personality, and i don't have problems attracting women either....but i am looking for a quality woman one quantity....i am 26 and she is 19....she seems inexperienced with men anyway...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's true that some women wear a ring to dissuade men, but I'd say, if they're so determined to avoid men, let them be lonely and cold.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're on friendly terms with her, why not just ask?

"Nice rock, who's the lucky guy?"

or a good C&F response:

*points to the ring* "Whoever he is, he'll never do the freaky things to you that I will"

It's a good sign that she asked you to pretend to be her fiance, but that alone isn't enough.
I disagree. To me it's a bad sign. She sees him as some safe "big brother" type.

GC's scorecard:

Girls I pretented to be the boyfriend of: 5

Girls I pretented to be the boyfriend of where I actually became the boyfriend: 0

You shouldn't be chasing skirts where you work anyway. At least not if you take your career seriously.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weren't you banned before Six Pak?

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cmon man, you just broke me right there...there is no way that she can see me as a "big brother" type...how can you be so sure?
Because I've been there man. I didn't mean to be harsh but it's tough love brotha.

To elaborate, do you really think she would choose a man she has a romantic interest in to *pretend* to be her boyfriend? That doesn't make sense.

I've just been down that road too many times. You get sick of being used, and you start spotting the patterns. Women using a doormat friend to c0ckblock the creeps that hit on them is a very common pattern. Men get lured into this pattern, penis-first, every day of the week. It works, and that's why they do it.

...or just learn the hard way like most of us.

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
gc

How can you be so sure? You really don't know whats going on, all the Kino, neg-hits. Everyone at works thinks she likes me. How am I a doormat? Infact it would be the opposite since she sucks up to me on orders. She checks me out all the time. Actually she is losing the interest level because I am taking a little too long. First ever conversation was good because she was playing with her hair so thats a good sign right

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo SixPakGQ, I know you from another forum (at least casually ;) ).

While I can understand you wanting to have a clearer idea of this girl's interest in you, I'm afraid we won't be able to tell you. I think if you want to find out you should set up some kind of date, like coffee or something simple like that. Flirt, tease and do all the DJ Bible stuff you've learned and then at the end of the night, if it seems right, go for the kiss. Then you will know for sure that she is interested without having to play guessing games.

Peace and good luck.

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score

well let me tell you one thing, I am a Pakistani and the girl is the same. Do you have any experience with middle eastern to south asian women? They are a a little different then the euros-americans. I know my game, and u gotta take it slow with these women.....they are typically hard to get then the american women.....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you just say something like this:

"Is that ring just to deter annoying guys, or are you really married?"

Do that with a killer smile and a wink. You imply simultaneously that you are NOT one of those 'annoying guys', and you also establish that you sympathize with her, and that you're on the same level/side - voila - instant rapport/demonstration of value. :)