Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Returning stuff to ex

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im currently during NC and my ex-gf messaged me to return her stuff
Some clothes, cosmetics...no big deal
before that she tried to call me several times but I didnt picked up, I want to heal...
dont want to see her
how to handle that situation as best as possible.
I thought I just do it via mail, opinions?

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
before that she tried to call me several times but I didnt picked up, I want to heal...
dont want to see her
Leave it outside of your place (in the rain), or bring it to her place and leave it outside (in the rain). Then block her number.

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it outside of your place (in the rain), or bring it to her place and leave it outside (in the rain). Then block her number.
I need real solutions ;) I think with mail is ok? also dont want to be near her place

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I need real solutions ;) I think with mail is ok? also dont want to be near her place
That's a real solution. Either leave her crap outside your place or drop her crap at her place. Drop it off, text her that her crap is outside and block. 1-2-3 and done with zero contact.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you not want to be near her place?

What I would do is take her stuff over there and hand it to her. Then walk off and block her.

Reaction score
This is code for her trying to sex you back in to the relationship. Although this sounds cute, this is toxic manipulation and you should just ignore her or mail her stuff in a box. I get it, you’ll probably fall for this trap once or twice because I did lol, but you’ll understand RicktheToad eventually

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This is code for her trying to sex you back in to the relationship. Although this sounds cute, this is toxic manipulation and you should just ignore her or mail her stuff in a box. I get it, you’ll probably fall for this trap once or twice because I did lol, but you’ll understand RicktheToad eventually
Or, she just wants her stuff back.

Not everybody has an ulterior motive and a hidden agenda.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont want to see her
Of course you must do it via mail, or any means that doesn't require a situation where you and her could meetup.

Pack everything of hers, and send them asap.

You should have done this the moment you and her broke up, the fvck were you waiting for?

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up, guy. She's only a girl, not a t-rex. Put her things in a box, drive to her place, and hand it off to her. The confidence you exhibit in doing this will help you heal.

Be the lion, not the church mouse.

Good luck.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These situations are never easy. I tip my hat to you for doing the tough work.

Here's what you do:

You do not leave her stuff "in the rain" (as one member suggested). Appearing butt-hurt or vindictive is never a good look for a man that takes the high road.

Instead, you pack her things safely and go to your post office. More importantly, you also pay the extra for "proof of delivery" and insurance. Following these guidelines will prevent her from 'claiming' that she hasn't received anything or that you deliberately damaged her belongings. Also, do not include any note of any kind within the package.

If you don't feel that she deserves such respectful attention, then here's a way to tie it up neatly and also stick it to her. When filling out her address and your return address, you have a female fill this out for you (she'll recognize that this isn't your handwriting but instead, the writing style of another lady).

Good luck!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burn it and take a video for Instagram followers, extra clout if she manages to see the heaping smoulder before its totally unrecognizable

Reaction score
Yes there is. Doesn't mean he can't take 20 minutes out of his day to return her stuff to her.
yeah he can mail it, I’m not against holding it. Op will likely get suckered in to get back together sex and this is where the sex for “I’m pregnant” comes from lol

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Better.

OP you got to be ruthless. They are.
This is hilarious! I’m not laughing with you but at you.

When the core of our masculine being could be compromised by the actions of a woman… This means you’re a hostage and owned by her. She’s calling the shots on how you behave and react.

Personally, I’d rather rely on worth that is derived from self, rather than that dependent of a woman.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert Earl Keen style....for @Willie Naylor

If I could live my life all over
It wouldn't matter anyway
'Cause I never could stay sober
On the Corpus Christi Bay

My brother had a wife and family
You know, he gave them a good home
But his wife thought we were crazy
And one day we found her gone
We threw her clothes into the car trunk
Her photographs, her rosary
We went to the pier and got drunk
And threw it all into the sea

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burn it and take a video for Instagram followers, extra clout if she manages to see the heaping smoulder before its totally unrecognizable
If there weren't chemicals in all the **** I'd take it right to her place, post up with a barrel outside, load it all up and cook some weenies over the fire.

I commented this in jest though, I would never let a woman have her **** in my house

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most often when I make a posting, it’s not only for the person seeking advice, but also the lurkers that may also benefit.

Judging from stringpuller’s multiple responses (to me and others) he seems desperate to win a discussion... rather then being open minded enough to learn from one.

Forum readers take note:
When your mentality and ego are this reactionary, you not only lose your sense of self, but become hostage to others ; as “Stringpuller” has so eloquently illustrated.

Wrong bro. Typical trap door argument.
So leaving her shyt outside for her to pick up is not as good as investing time and money mailing it. Lol gtfo. Thst is horribke advice. Save your theories on zenny calmness.
No one said to freak out. Leaving her **** outside and or burning it can be done in a VERY calm way.
Learn how to be a bit more machavilian. It will help your game.

Mailing it is shyt advice for a brojen guy who lost his balls already in frame. Jokes on you widow

"core of our masculine being" <------ who ta fck talks like this.
Her core can bendover outside and pack her own car.
OP should have enough options to be inside watching with another girl. But instead she will probably bring her new boyfriend.

Last edited: