Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Returning stuff to ex

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are mature huh. That is hilarius.
I never said women were mature.

However I am saying you're immature, some of the other posters even more immature.

Were did I say malicious? Another poster recomended burning her shyt and that is a viable option.
What I did say is make her pick it up off the front lawn. That could be stacked neatly as well. Option
What is a ****TTY idea is spending 1 more penny on the girl and make her pick up her own stuff.
I can only imagine how simpy this guy was. She should be the one who cant look at him.
Treat her like a celebrity and she will treat you like a fan.
By placing it on the lawn you're just showing that she frustrated you, a girl can only frustrate you if you still like her.

Either she comes and collects it from the house (not the lawn) or he posts it.

Posting it is more powerful because it shows he will spend money to GET RID OF HER.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You got ALOT to learn. Keep reading and applying the work.
He's right. Can't just assume she's a total b!tch who cut up all his clothes and set his ride on fire one night.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's right. Can't just assume she's a total b!tch who cut up all his clothes and set his ride on fire one night.
I disagree. Read what I wrote and try ro comprehend. The sooner you guys learn the game the better. This guy is in "Love"
This is a fzme of power not love.
Drop the disney BS guys

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there weren't chemicals in all the **** I'd take it right to her place, post up with a barrel outside, load it all up and cook some weenies over the fire.

I commented this in jest though, I would never let a woman have her **** in my house
I was joking around about burning her stuff, I would just enforce boundaries and not allow her to have stuff at my place to begin with, maybe I would burn her crap, idk, I don't allow my boundaries to be crossed that way

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However I am saying you're immature, some of the other posters even more immature.
My friend I have seen just about every scenario in relationships just short of murder. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Im going to repeat for any shlubs in the future that think that spending more time and recources on mailing a chics shyt back to her after.
A. She kicked you to the curb. (By the way you already fcked up)
B. Probably already has OP replaced.

Whats really up in this thread is ill informed betas thzt want to stick to the Disney narrative.
Lets see how that works out for you.

Women are like children. Treat them as such.
If a woman is acting like a "mature proffessional" in your budget meeting and or at the gym. No chance.
I repeat no chance.

If shes acting like a jelly filled little bubbly school girl while your staring at her face then you are on the right track.

Jesus H christ guys learn the difference. Maturity in women is as useful as her masters degree.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was joking around about burning her stuff, I would just enforce boundaries and not allow her to have stuff at my place to begin with, maybe I would burn her crap, idk, I don't allow my boundaries to be crossed that way
Movin the goal posts is not an option in this case.
Guys who have been through thr divorce machine better know what im talking about. Because they will repeat the same BS over and over

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movin the goal posts is not an option in this case.
Guys who have been through thr divorce machine better know what im talking about. Because they will repeat the same BS over and over
I think I would just ghost and throw her stuff away, even burning it is an effort, garbage bag, dumpster, if I was in that situation. I've had women come to my house, I don't answer the door, sit there for 45 minutes, listen to my steps coming up and down stairs, I'm over it

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I would just ghost and throw her stuff away, even burning it is an effort, garbage bag, dumpster, if I was in that situation. I've had women come to my house, I don't answer the door, sit there for 45 minutes, listen to my steps coming up and down stairs, I'm over it
Thats fine. You do you but spending one more ounce of recources and energy on a girl that you need to "heal" from is not the answer.
If OP must by all means stack her little boxes out front. Pin a little note on the front.
Tell her your good byes. Ya know "if you ever change your mind and decide to love me like I love you Ill take you with open arms because you are my forever love"
Go ahead have at it.
But make her pick her own **** up. Stay inside or away but for god sakes do not be her exit chauffuer.

Here we are back to a key fundamental that OP missed in the beginning. Make her work for you.

Macadellic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like children. Treat them as such.

If a woman is acting like a "mature proffessional" in your budget meeting and or at the gym. No chance.
I repeat no chance.

If shes acting like a jelly filled little bubbly school girl while your staring at her face then you are on the right track.
Wisdom of discernment.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of overthinking about his situation in this thread is absurd.

Here's an idea:

How about you stash it somewhere far away from your home and mark the location on Google maps and send it to her.
It's her responsibility to find it on the map. X marks the spot.
If you really want to get creative or feel like amusing yourself, leave her clues to the location as if she's a pirate looking for her long lost treasure. Minor incidents in history go hand in hand with clues. Find out who died in that area back in 1872.

You're a fool if you decide to mail it to her.
Why?
Because she's making you pay for shipping & handling like a total chump.
She's gonna get one last dance of victory off of you.

Last edited:

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think is a bit strong. The OP clearly doesn't want to meet the lady face to face, so shipping it might be a solution. I am presuming they're still in some communication so perhaps she can PayPal him the money first.

To the OP...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Think is a bit strong. The OP clearly doesn't want to meet the lady face to face, so shipping it might be a solution. I am presuming they're still in some communication so perhaps she can PayPal him the money first.

To the OP...
I've watched a few of your videos. Really good stuff.

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP...

thanks!
no, there is no communication since the break up, I ignored all messages and calls from her after
maybe she thought I will come again crawling back apologizing, but this time it was enough for me, she told me the last days several times she doesnt want the relationship anymore so I did give her what she wanted...
Furthermore she acted like a b... the last days, my gut feelings told me there is something fishy behind my back, I dint trust her, so it was my decision to cut the contact once for all and let it be (of course I wasnt an saint either)
The postage cost was about ~ $13, so it was worth it for eaes of mind and dont have to see her again

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This thread has gotten out of hand, for something so simple. No disrespect intended to anyone. Just drive over there, knock on the door, and hand her her stuff back. Turn around and leave. No need for...

OIP (2).jpg

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have just thrown the stuff out. That's what I did. She didn't leave much behind but I wasn't spending money on her to mail it to her.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a fool if you decide to mail it to her.
Why?
If a man thinks like a woman, then you'd be absolutely right. Best case, let's say that aren't thinking like a woman. You are still invested in how she perceives you; which isn't a manly trait. Why allow a woman to live in your head. We shouldn't be owned by a woman.

As a man (something that appears to fall short with some of the above post-people) you do what you want independent of how a woman perceives you.
As a man you do not behave like a woman "because that's how they behave" (are you listening stringpuller ) instead... you behave like a man.

To give an example .... Mailing her belongings would probably cost around $15.00. I've met women that you'd have to pay me a lot more than $15.00 to see again. $15.00 is a bargain. Paying for "proof of delivery" takes away the woman's excuse to contact you and claim that she didn't receive her belongings. If you behave spitefully, you'll likely encounter an ex again and it won't be pleasant. Your goal is to remove them from your life.

A guy will spend his life being 'hostage' to how a woman (or an ex) perceives him, a man does not.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said women were mature.

By placing it on the lawn you're just showing that she frustrated you, a girl can only frustrate you if you still like her.

Either she comes and collects it from the house (not the lawn) or he posts it.

Posting it is more powerful because it shows he will spend money to GET RID OF HER.
actually no one is mature, everyone is like a child and then try to look better by acting mature, if you can't understand this you have a lot to learn.

point in case, you are acting like a child by trying to look better then him

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man thinks like a woman, then you'd be absolutely right. Best case, let's say that aren't thinking like a woman. You are still invested in how she perceives you; which isn't a manly trait. Why allow a woman to live in your head. We shouldn't be owned by a woman.

As a man (something that appears to fall short with some of the above post-people) you do what you want independent of how a woman perceives you.
As a man you do not behave like a woman "because that's how they behave" (are you listening stringpuller ) instead... you behave like a man.

To give an example .... Mailing her belongings would probably cost around $15.00. I've met women that you'd have to pay me a lot more than $15.00 to see again. $15.00 is a bargain. Paying for "proof of delivery" takes away the woman's excuse to contact you and claim that she didn't receive her belongings.

A guy will spend his life being 'hostage' to how a woman (or an ex) perceives him, a man does not.
see post #74, it was $13, case closed