Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Responses for when they say "You are too young"

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience youngers are coached to "use" an older man. So they won't be empowering his process. Please correct me.
Are you referring to 10+ years? I would think less years would make the argument negligible.

When I was dating, I didn't have that experience. Most of the women I saw were pretty sufficient on their own. But I was wasn't going for the hot barista who brings nothing to the table.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you referring to 10+ years? I would think less years would make the argument negligible.

When I was dating, I didn't have that experience. Most of the women I saw were pretty sufficient on their own. But I was wasn't going for the hot barista who brings nothing to the table.
5+ years is considered "younger". And if you make significantly more cash than her like several times, they will coach her to use you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Keep this up fellas and this is going to the archives! I've been waiting a good while to move something there!