Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Resistant Starch spaghetti.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a great way to get your pasta carbs in a healthy way with no grains.

I buy brown rice spaghetti noodles. They taste better than regular pasta and I can show you how to reduce the calories by 50% or more.

When you cook the noodles add a tablespoon of coconut oil when it starts boiling. This sets it up to turn the starch sugars to resistant starch.
When the noodles are done you rinse them and put them into the fridge in a covered container for a minimum of 12 hours. This restructures most of the starches to resistant starch.
Resistant starch is not digestible by our bodies but it is really good food for your gut bugs in your intestines. Very good food. It keeps your gut health in top form.

When I’m ready to eat it, I put it back in a pan of boiling water for a minute or so to reheat it.

I buy Sprouts Italian Herbs sauce. There’s no sugar, vegetable oils or sh!t like soy in it. It’s fantastic tasting.

Enjoy

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I guess 'Resistant Starch' is the new Vegan/Keto/etc.?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So I guess 'Resistant Starch' is the new Vegan/Keto/etc.?
I don’t know. I’m a modified version of KETO. But you can cook rice with coconut oil added and cool it off. The structure of rice brings about resistant starch on its own.
There’s plenty you can read on it. It forms naturally by just cooling off rice on its own but is greatly accelerated by adding coconut oil in the cooking process.
You get all the nutrients of rice without the excess starch sugars.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Very tasty

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Please enlighten me. What's wrong with "grains"?
This is a very large but scientifically definitive subject. An easy search. Think good insulin control.
Of course go with what you want. I don't tell people what they should do.
Suffice it to say that grain agriculture, even though it helped build civilization, was the worst mistake of the human race.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah...there seems to be "scientific studies" for just about everything these days.

"Good insulin control" I have no idea what this means and I'm not convinced it matters that much.

People love to complicate things.

I eat rice 1-2 per day, brown or white...does not matter. I'll spare you my photos (I've posted them many times on SS) but I will tell you that at 48 years old I'm ripped and muscular and I've never been advised or sought medical treatment for insulin control.
Fine by me. :) carry on. You already have your own solution and opinion.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Every few years there seems to be some kind of new health gimmick

It's all bull. Everything in moderation is fine. Even water can kill you if you over do it
LMAO

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Somebody please prove the “everything in moderation” theory to me.
I call it a bullish!t rule.
Moderation = mediocre, not my kind of life. To apply that stupidly and across the board...is really dumb.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
at 48 years old I'm ripped and muscular and I've never been advised or sought medical treatment for insulin control.
Oh then you might be close to me. I'm 55 and ripped. Did the Appalachian trail in 4 1/2 months from Georgia to Maine. Participate in land navigation competitions in the Rocky Mountain region. So pardon me If I am not overly impressed. I've pretty much seen it all. If you are in the condition and performance level of let's say, Cameron Hanes or someone like that, then feel free to show off. Put your money where your mouth is.
There's always talk and then there's performance.
Brown rice is rice with the protective covering still on the grass seed. White rice has had it removed. So white rice is actually better as it doesn't have anti-nutrients still covering the rice.