Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Report of Weekend Sarge: Need advice from masters

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is going to be long, so bare with me. A lot happened, and it's raised a lot of questions for me, and I would like some opinions back..

Saturday night I was feeling great and dying to go out and try to sarge. Now, some of you know that before I found this site I was really shy and introverted and had no idea how to deal with women or how to be a man, and I've worked hard to get up to this level, enough so that I'd say I have a good understanding fair, or good understanding of things now. So listen..

Saturday night, I'm really high energy, and call up some friends of mine. My best friend didn't want to go, so I went with the other good friend of mine. The guy I went with is pretty good with women and pretty natural, so I was looking forward to working with someone who knew what he's doing. It was just the two of us, because these other two guys didn't want to go.. and we were suppose to meet up with two others downtwon at some point in the evening..

The two of us both have a lot to drink before we even leave(FIRST MISTAKE) and we call a taxi and go. Now, our main taxi guy (we always use the same guy) was out, and we got a taxi ride with a guy we didn't know...

First club was dead, no girls, almost all guys, but we were there early... Still, it was ok, we met some guys and had some free draft, both of us were getting pretty drunk, but I felt good. The bartender was a girl who was cute and I'd talked to her before. I'd been picking on her from a few weeks ago about how she pours drinks, and we I see her tonight she remembers me. I apply some light kino, and float around the club for like 30 minutes. By that time, she's applying light kino back (SECOND MISTAKE-- was getting results.. if I had found her later that night, a big problem could have been avoided.) But, satifised as a warm up, me and my friend leave to go to club number two.

Club number two is slamming, it's packed and there are girls everywhere. Now, you've got to understand, this place is a meatmarket, and it's the only place in Wilmington that lets girls in under 21, so it's the the youngest and most stupid, slutty girls out there. I don't really like to go there, because I always just ended up hanging back on the walls sipping my drink before, but tonight, I wanted results, so I decided to try something different.

I went in with an aggressive, almost to the point of ******* style.. I've always figured in an environment like that, it's the most dominate male that gets the hookup, and I decided to dominate tonight. I danced and grinded with some chicks on the dance floor, and approached some for convo. All in all, I approached like 7-8 but it was a packed club and no one could find anyone so I didn't think the high approach numbers would matter.

I was really really aggressive, but I could not get their ***** shield out. It was like most of them liked it at first, but then it's like they became increasingly uncomfortable as I called them on their BS and tests when they tried it. The most ******* thing I did was when I was crusing by the bar, an average looking girl turns and looks at me. She gives me eye contact, smiles, and says hello. I say "Hey, you know when I see a girl look at me like that it probably means she wants to **** me.." Alright.. a lot of the rest of the night was far below that shock level, but I did do things like make fun of their dancing, busted on them saying they were alone, busting on them for not having boyfriends, and just generally calling them on everything. And I was liking it. I didn't care what they said or did. I thought it was funny how they reacted and I had all the control. They didn't seem to be use to it, and didn't seem to like it not having the control. Again, most of the girls are like the 18-20 year olds who have been up the high school pedestal all their lives and are use to guys begging for them, and generally just thinking what hot *****es they are. This goes against everything I've learned here.

So was I being just a drunk jerk/ *******, or was this the wrong venue, or was there something I missed? The drinking, I'll admit, could have had an effect on me more than I know, but I didn't think so.. I'm good looking, cool, confidenent, and I was anything but a wussy. I don't know if I had crossed the line from DJ to jerk, but I thought it didn't matter, not in the club environment, even if you do come off as a jerk, you're going to get some...

I'm asking not out of insecurity, I just want to improve. What happened guys?

And, let me add this.. This happened after I left club two. If you think not getting a number, getting rejected, or whatever on a approach is the end of the world.. listen..

I went back to club one, because I'd lost my friend. I didn't know at the time, but he drank so much he got sick drunk and couldn't walk and starting throwing up and he ran into another guy who took him back home. I didn't know this because I was too busy with the women. So I thought my friend was back at club one, maybe meeting up with some other people who'd said they meet us. Me being a idiot, didn't have a cell phone with me to call a cab, and my cabbie being out (as mentioned earlier) meant I didn't have a number in my head to call. What should I have done.. Hung out in club one, look for someone I know, or some girls to give me a lift, or hit back up the bartender who was kinoing me earlier.. What did I ****ing do?

Like and idiot I walked up just one block from the club and ran into a guy who proceded to threaten to kill me with a gun and then robbed me right there. Stupidist thing I've ever done in my life, because i wasn't thinking. Ended up getting a ride home in the back seat of a police car.. What an ending huh?

Here's the point of why add this.. It wasn't a bad night. I took risks, and got robbed because of it, maybe could have gotten beaten up or worse by this guy who robbed me. But that happened because I took stupid risks because my brain had shut down and quit thinking.. Still..

I'm here this morning. The sun is shining, I'm smiling, and I could care ****ing less. I just want to learn and improve myself. I'm calling tomorrow about finding some karate or self-defense classes I can take so if I'm in that situation again, I won't be the one with a unhappy ending..

Let me know what you think.. I'm really want to understand where I went wrong in the club (or did I even go wrong, I danced with a lot of chicks, I just had a ONS as my goal going in there..).. Is it possible to be too aggressive.. IN A CLUB?

lionfox

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to stand out from the crowd, stay off the dance floor. Every AFC with NO GAME can PU on the dance floor. Unless you are an excellent dancer, has strikingly good looks then the dance floor may work for you.

Plus you mentioned you went to a notorious meat market, which, combined with the dance floor makes it EXTREMELY hard for you to PU, as all the chicks are EXPECTING it.

For me, I can't dance to save my life, so I am OFF the dance floor.

Learn to TALK to women, you can dance with them during escalation leading to f&*king them. But firstly seduce their mind, and their body will follow. YOu went the other way, which can work, but harder.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uniassign
Every AFC with NO GAME can PU on the dance floor. Unless you are an excellent dancer, has strikingly good looks then the dance floor may work for you.
Bit of a contradiction here perhaps? :confused:

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by uniassign
Every AFC with NO GAME can PU on the dance floor. Unless you are an excellent dancer, has strikingly good looks then the dance floor may work for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of a contradiction here perhaps?

What I am saying is that on the dance floor, chicks judge you on your physical attributes only. That's is the same as apply for a job and the employer looks only at how you are dressed.

On the dance floor, if someone is a better mover, or the chick is attracted more to someone's looks, you are OUT.

However, if you stick to the talking game, you give yourself more of a chance. The chick now has more to judge you on. Just because she doesn't find you attractive at first won't get you blown off if you are funny or interesting. Once you get her laughing or excited, the fact that you are not her "type" matters less and less.

Plus most AFCs won't approach a girl in groups, that will score you major points intitially.

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.. anyone have anything else to add?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Yo, it's a dance club foo! Like anything real comes out from clubs.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything else to add?

When you're drunk, do not try to use your newfound MA skills on a guy with a loaded 9 mil pointed at your skull.

Just a thought.