Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reopen Thread On "Can A Man Ever Be Justified In Kicking A Woman's Ass" ?

Reopen "Can A Man Ever Be Justified In Kicking A Woman's Ass" ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if diablo wants to close it then it's gonna happen... again if necessary.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
However it goes, he should know what the overall feeling of the board is. It happened right after Wyldfire pitched a bytch. This is still America. People should still be able to voice an opinion on an issue without being harrassed or villafied. Wyldfire had her bad experience and I can understand her taking a bias position where by any woman that's hit by a guy is an abuser of women. She was loosing the debate as is confirmed by the poll. Then she went off on some crap about young boys believeing something and wanting to go out and hit a gal. She hit on selective posts.

The debate wasn't about one person' opinion. It was a multitude of opinions expression by many people of different walks of life with different experiences. To put a muzzle on those people was wrong. She got her spot on Long Term Relationships. That's good. Real dainty and all that, but violence is something that people just shouldn't dance around and make believe that it doesn't exist. Through that thread on "Can A Man Ever Be Justified In Kicking A Woman's Ass", I changed my position on that quarter thing in the stalker thread.

There are points and counter points on each side of the debate, but we were finding our way through it by an open discussion. The thread was an outlet in which people could see either the right or the wrong of their ways. Shutting it down serves only to try and push it under a rugg. Sure let's just wait till another guy is abused by his wife or let's just wait till a woman shows up in the hospital with two black eyes from an irate husband. Let's just close our eyes and pretend it was a door nob. We are grown ups. If we can't talk about it who can? Hopefully young people that Wyldfire is so protective of will read all the arguements and learn from all of us. The only thing that they have learn now is if there is a cdewbate on an issue that you don't like shut it down. Good fycking lesson Wyldfire.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Voting "YES" or "NO" is not a vote pro or con on the issue itself. It should be looked upon as to whether we should discuss it or not. Shall we sweep it under the rugg and pretend that it doesn't exist or shall we talk about it?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay...you're either a troll or just incredibly stupid.

Your posts are encouraging teenage boys to behave in a way that could ruin their lives with DV convictions if they listen to you and take your advice.

This forum is filled with teenage boys and you are being irresponsible in your posts. THAT is the problem I have with you. The subject matter doesn't make me uncomfortable to talk about at all...IF it takes place in a forum filled with adults. This, however, is NOT the place to debate this subject and it's certainly not a place for you to be encouraging this kind of crap or sh*t stir. Go to Yahoo message boards if you want to troll.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
[/b][/b][/b]Sounds like you'd like to beat the everlasting sh*t out of her.

Would you like to beat the everlasting sh*t out of her, Brother Rapp?

Teach that woman some respect?

Keep her from popping off at the mouth at you?

Teach her to know her place?

[/B]
Oh, seeing as I "embarassed" him on a public forum I'm sure he thinks "kicking my a$$" would be justified. :rolleyes:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Giovanni Casanova!! Dude.. you need to post more man! Your last post just made my day after having a rather long hard day with work. :up:

Anyways.... I think that that thread should remain closed because of the fact that we all KNOW whats right and whats wrong (except for Brother_Rapp & co) and that thread was going nowhere.

Brother_Rapp: You need to seek help man, and I am being 100% serious.. YOU NEED HELP, you are a threat both to yourself AND those around you. Being in denial wont get you anywhere, it will just make you out to be an idiot, which you have done on these boards/forums... I'm friendly with gangsters that think more rationally than you do!:rolleyes:

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't agree with Rapp's point of view, but I thought the thread interesting. I don't think his case was compelling enough to change anyone's opinion, so arguing that he was influencing impressionable teens is almost ridiculous.

Rapp, the thread was closed because a few select users on this site found the subject material offensive. That's all it is. Personally I would like to see these types of discussions allowed. I haven't ever hit a woman, and I doubt I would ever be in a position in my life where I would need to, but hot-button topics like this are always interesting to discuss.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
That's unfair.

He could very easily be both.
For once I think you might actually be right. :crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by affliction
I didn't agree with Rapp's point of view, but I thought the thread interesting. I don't think his case was compelling enough to change anyone's opinion, so arguing that he was influencing impressionable teens is almost ridiculous.

Rapp, the thread was closed because a few select users on this site found the subject material offensive. That's all it is. Personally I would like to see these types of discussions allowed. I haven't ever hit a woman, and I doubt I would ever be in a position in my life where I would need to, but hot-button topics like this are always interesting to discuss.
Affliction...come back and talk about this when you are a parent of two teenage boys. I have a 14 year old and 16 year old son. My 14 year old would laugh in the face of anyone attempting to lead him in the wrong direction. My 16 year old, however, is another story. He's a good kid but just last week he ended up in trouble for not knowing enough to walk away when his best friend decided it would be cool to take a bulldozer for a joy ride around the local sand pits. Some teenage boys are boneheads and don't think. Doesn't mean they are bad kids or won't grow into fine, upstanding men...but there ARE boys on here who could be affected badly by the wrong kind of advice. Anyone who denies that simply isn't thinking back to what it was like when they were teenagers.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
what the hell???

Any teenage boy who takes violent advice from an internet forum deserves to have their life ruined. I remeber beeing a teenager 8 years ago, I cant remember anyone being so influential that I would go out and beat a ho. Be real you wanted this thread shut down because it made you uncomfortabel and brought back some bad experiences.

Beating women is wrong, most of us know this, but when pushed that impulse does cross the mind, most of us direct our anger else where, like to throwing a book against a wall, or leaving the situation and taking a drive, some of us just cuss the ho out.

Only idiots would be influenced by that post.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY

Only idiots would be influenced by that post.
And we have a few idiots who post here. The problem with Brother Rapp is that he writes fairly well and slips the inappropriate stuff in with stuff that sounds very similar to the typical advice given on this site. It's not like he is just straight out posting all blatantly offensive and inappropriate stuff. If that were the case then yes, no kid would pay him any mind. But that's not what he's doing...he is being underhanded about what he's advising...and THAT is why I have said what I did about his posts.

And regarding my past...I'm not in any way uncomfortable about discussing it. It was a very long time ago, it's been processed, put into perspective and hasn't gotten in the way of any facet of my life. It honestly doesn't bother me at all.

Am I angry over this guy's posts? Yes, I am...but for the reason I explained...not because of my past.

This is an extreme example and I am not saying Brother Rapp is the next Hitler or even anywhere near as diabolical or f*cked up. However, look at the influence Hitler had on people...how many followed him and looked up to him. He was able to do that because he had a knack for presenting sick philosophies in a rational and sanitized way. That's the sh*t Brother Rapp is attempting to do and I find it utterly disgusting. That is the only reason I put my two cents in.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am still wondering if he beat some chick up before he posted it and is trying to find a loop hole so he wont be in trouble.

he keeps asking to reopen the thread, i keep asking him to say who he beat up.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Affliction

Rapp, the thread was closed because a few select users on this site found the subject material offensive. That's all it is. Personally I would like to see these types of discussions allowed. I haven't ever hit a woman, and I doubt I would ever be in a position in my life where I would need to, but hot-button topics like this are always interesting to discuss

Brother Rapp
Thank you for having the willingness to talk about a hot button issue. It’s something that some people want to pretend doesn’t exit. Grown folks should at least set an example of being able to talk about things in a mature manner. Ain’t none of us got to agree with each other. I sure don’t expect it. But through honest debate people are presented with a multitude of opinions and can better form their own opinions.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brother_Rapp
Instead of attacking the issue on this thread you have sought to attack me. Attacking me will not resolve the issue. The issue was in the world long before I was born and will be here long after I go.
The issue was that you like to beat up women. That's what I attacked. I won't lose any sleep if that hurt your feelings.

The bottom line is that you come here to try to get some kind of validation for the fact that you are deviant as hell. So sorry if some people won't play along.

"If you see a gay guy, don't be gay just go beat up gay people."? Is that it? "Don't vote for women's rights, just shoot the politicians that vote against you."

You are setting a piss poor example as a debater.
"If a woman embarrasses you in public, beat the sh*t out of her." How are you any better?

Man, I bet you would be a force to be reckoned with if you could string to coherant thoughts together at the same time.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten

Giovanni Casanova

I can not understand the problem that you two have with me. I have did my best to not confront either one of you in some stupid ass game of who can piss the furthest.

i didnt agree with the topic of the thread.
if you feel justified in hitting someone, then go ahead and hit them. posting a thread where lots of teenagers will think that anything is justified should not have been done. the way it was written made me feel as if you just beat someone up and had to justify it.

you pm'ed me the other day telling me you werent going to respond to my reply because you were afraid of my fiance.

i pm'ed you back stating that if you had a reply to post it that is what disscussion forums are for.

wouldnt have been easier just to reply in the original thread that you didnt hit any woman ?
would have saved you from the whole forum thinking you beat women.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never hit a lady

Having said that......... I would only date/marry a woman if she was a lady.

One of my casual jobs at the moment is at a drive through bottleo in a rough part of town and some of the females coming through are feral. Most of the trouble I have had at work, was caused by females ie. stealing, hitting staff and blatent threats.

I am currently waiting on a phone call from the police regarding an incident on monday.

But I have never hit a woman even through I would have another time if the girl wasn't bleeding everywhere.

Cheers

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would a woman but never a lady

Having said that......... I would only date/marry a woman if she was a lady.

One of my casual jobs at the moment is at a drive through bottleo in a rough part of town and some of the females coming through are feral. Most of the trouble I have had at work, was caused by females ie. stealing, hitting staff and blatant threats.

I am currently waiting on a phone call from the police regarding an incident on monday.

But I have never hit a woman even through I would have another time if the girl wasn't bleeding everywhere.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.