Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Renting a movie...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you got some girlie coming over and you're going to rent a movie. Here's a simple tip that I'm sure most have already figured out: rent something YOU have already seen. Although you can't let her know you've seen it. The benefits of this strategy are three-fold-- 1st, you already know whether it is a good, interesting flick; 2nd, you can make "insightful" comments about plot-twists, etc and she will think you're a genius; 3rd, when things progress into other non-movie related activities, you can relax and have fun without worrying about missing the film (I hate missing a good movie).

This is the only way I will go from now on. Just pick up something cool, and be like "This looks good" or "I've heard good things about..." if she suggests something you haven't seen, just lie and say you've seen it and it sucks.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool idea drZaius09

------------------
"the only way to deny death,then,is to live each day to its ABSOLUTE FULLEST--by constantly striving to crave an immortal legend which will serve as your eternal legacy" wonder woman in 'JLA:HEAVEN'S LADDER'.written by mark waid

Selfesteemboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent...