Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regarding The_Mole's post

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, you moderators....

I generally have a great deal of respect for you guys, who slave away trying to keep this forum on a sane and habitable level. I give you thanks for that.

But I did think that it was wrong for you to just close Mole's thread and ask him to leave. He does bring up some legitimate concerns, regarding how the mainstream society/media treats race.

The Mole was not trying demonizing black people - I firmly believe that. He was merely pointing out the myopia of the media, which at least indirectly affects how the larger society behaves in regard to the subject of race and equality.

It appears that those who control media images and those that consume those media images (the white majority) seem to think of BLACKS as representatives for every minority. That is not the case - America is more diverse than ever. We have people from all four corners of the world living in this country. Hell, some have even been here for over FIVE GENERATIONS - take some Chinese-American families that have been here since the 1860s. Or Japanese-American families who have been here since 1900. That's actually longer than some of your European-American families have been in this country. I will gladly back this up with documented proof, if anyone here should be inclined to refute the fact.

Just because the media mades a concerted effort to show African-Americans in a civlized, democratic light on television, and in real life - it does not mean that racism does not exist. You cannot eliminate racism by being nice just to black people. What nonsense. I've been subtley discriminated against at my workplace while most coworkers make a STRONG effort to be civil to their African-American co-workers. It's almost as though other non-black minorities don't matter in this myopic facade - this absolute FARCE of multi-culturalism and cultural-sensitivity. :rolleyes: Give me (and millions of other non-black minority-Americans) a break. Mexicans, Asians, Muslim-Americans, etc. - we are all an afterthought in many Americans' minds, because to them the true meaning of fraternity, equality, and brotherhood only lie in treating black people with respect and dignity. In their eyes - other non-black minorities can just get used to it, or move away. And you call that the "American Way"? How fvcking beautiful, "how Amercian". :rolleyes:

The Bottom Line:

People like Mole aren't calling for the dehumanization of black people in America. They have suffered terribly, and deserve respect. But what about people of other origins? Equality and justice should be for EVERYONE - yellows, browns, blacks, and whites. Many people seem to be completely unable to understand this very BASIC concept of true equality, and that is what frustrates people like The_Mole and I.

Also, people try to brush the issue of RACE under the rug because it is a touchy and controversial one. Just like you are trying to do here. Big mistake. It's easy for those of you in the white majority to sweep it under the rug and pretend everything is fine (at least until the next uproar), but for those of us that suffer from misrepresentation, it's an everyday battle. For you to trivialize that reality by declaring simple-mindedly that "race doesn't matter" and that "race is not an issue" is a direct affront to all people of color - of both genders, of all ages and lifestyles.

I hope you people relaize this before locking down this thread too.

Thanks for reading.

signed sincerely,

Jakethasnake.

Last edited:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very well written.

the worst part of the mole's thread was when the moderators told him to learn proper spelling and grammar. that's just obnoxious, they seem to be doing things like that more and more.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
that's just obnoxious, they seem to be doing things like that more and more.
Let's take them out back and kick the sh*t out of them.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Let's take them out back and kick the sh*t out of them.
Yeah! Let's start with the ones that always put in snide, ****y remarks. How dare they do thier job! :rolleyes:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phantasmal
Fight the Power!

Down with The Man.

LOL - I don't think that blindly demonizing white people is the answer, either. It just takes a great deal of tolerance and patience to get over past injustices and learn to move on.

Anyway, it's my wish that we will see a more INCLUSIVE type of tolerance and multi-culturalism in the United States and the world.

And Eternal, Giovanni - I've already told you that you're appreciated by me most other posters on this board.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
And Eternal, Giovanni - I've already told you that you're appreciated by me most other posters on this board.
We try.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
As is usually the case, I was kidding.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's address this issue. First of all I have nothing against free speech. What I must protect the members of this board against is Flame baiters and Trolls. Here was the title of The_mole's post "blacks - time to get flamed" . The intention of the post is to incite some sort of divisive flame war between blacks and whites on this board. Why?

The_mole's post was nothing more than an attempt to incite an angry response from black posters on this board. I've said it before and I'll say it again...with 13,600 registered members on this board we cannot have these types of flame baiting posts.

Am I against posts about race relations? No, I am not. There have been several race related posts that are on this board that are open available for viewing and posting.

Sometimes it is not what you say but ""how you say it" that counts. It's ok for someone to post about something that frustrates him or her. It's hard to get along with someone when you don't understand him or her.

This country was built on the backs of many black, Asian and Latino men and women. Many of who suffered at the hands of a whip. Many of who were abused, mistreated and unlawfully slain. Everyone knows this. This is a fact.

I told The_mole to learn grammar and how to spell. Why? I'll tell you why. It was because he was so quick to put up a post that was guaranteed to cause Ill will and bad feelings among the DJ community but he had not even taken the time to check his spelling and grammar. He was in such a hurry to ruin our good community that he didn't even take the time to do a spell check.

We do not need this type of poster here Porky. We do not need someone who strives to breakup our community of good DJ's.

I am here to help keep this board the best on the net. I have been a Moderator here for three years. Again, let me say that I believe in free speech. I do not believe in someone who posts "blacks - time to get flamed" on a multi racial discussion board such as this one.

I will defend Blacks, Whites, Asians, Latinos and other ethnic groups from blatant attacks though. I will admit that racial posts are hard to handle because of the different stereotypes of the various races. Many posters here just want to learn about other cultures and races, which is fine. Just don't harm each other while doing it. OK?

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe the mole was actually Asian. Also, the title "Black- time to get flamed" was mis-interpreted.

I read that as: "[About] Blacks - [time for me to get flamed for saying this.. but I'll say it anyway]"

This is just a sneaking suspicion, but I don't think Mole's thread was meant to be interpreted maliciously, and I think that you may have over-reacted. But that's just a hunch - I'm not certain of it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny...People are attack someone who didn't even close the thread.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i only put that title cuz i know it would get flamed

if i put "hidden racism in america" i would get flamed no matter what

the black guys will be like "what u trying to say?!" and flame anyways

my best friend that i went to elementary, middle, high school, and even university with is black

my roommate is black

and whats even funnier is he works at best buy

and i observed the same thing

all white people and hes black...

just look at their advertisements

i'm just putting up a point that no one else will

ur saying there is no truth in it??

jake said it right: You cannot eliminate racism by being nice just to black people.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Mole
i only put that title cuz i know it would get flamed
So you WANTEd to get flamed? No wonder I closed it...

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt want to get flamed

i knew it would :confused:

so i just said it right away

u know how older men play with teenagers

always in their mind they like u better watch out for them when they are in a store

and they keep staring

and when u finally go up to talk with them they act all nice and pretend they werent doing anything

this makes me more mad

why cant they just say "i've been watching u so u wont steal stuff"

instead of hiding the message???

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eternal
I find it funny...People are attack someone who didn't even close the thread.
learn proper english and grammar.

I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. :D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
learn proper english and grammar.

I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. :D
You are for why laughing. Funny joking laughing haha.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You are for why laughing. Funny joking laughing haha.
Gio. Reply. Funny. Rolling on. Floor. Laughing.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to issues of racism, I don't think we can objectively discuss it without getting passionate about it and flame one another.

Everyone out there no matter of their background have been slated against, some more then others. I don't see the point of discussing the racism or how the media portray a certain group of people. If you notice that, then that is great, but it don't mean that you can objectively state that you know everything there is to know about a particular group because of your bad experiences.

Racism comes from both sides and it is very frustrating experience because if you try to raise your voice and prove your case, you yourself will get most of the heat.

Some one here said something very smart a while back, I can't remember who it was but he said: that there are certain issues that are not worth debating because the outcome does not help anyone.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why this country/media doesnt look out for asians is cause they dont look after themselves...Black people always do though...If black people get treated bad or whatever, you know we will say something, people respect that so they cater to us...People have been sh1tting on asians for years and they never said nothing, so no one respects them in that light so they dont get catered to...Its funny that asians didnt do like we black people did and do something about it, alot of asians I know got alot of money and could do something about it, sh1t, we black people dont have alot of money but we handle our buisness...