Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regarding men who think they can't get younger women

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing some discouraging posts lately from men who say: "well I'm in my late thirties now, so the 18-23 range is out of the question for me." I majorly disagree with this because that is not the situation I've seen my entire life. Just recently this girl I know who was working at a hardware store ran off with a 47 year old man, who I wouldn't even describe as particularly high value. He's not rich, basically works a dead end job, and is pretty aimless. However he's decent in the looks department. And I can't tell you how many similar examples I see all over Florida where I live. Often times men in their late thirties/forties and even fifties are thought of as high value to younger women even if they're not particularly rich or successful. There's the thrill for them of hooking up with an older man, and obviously they're attracted to the maturity. Therefore I wouldn't get discouraged about yourself when you're only in your thirties and there's many men way older looking for younger women. An extreme example I saw was an eighty six year old man who was constantly paying for 18 year old hookers in Medellin; personally I thought that was pretty gross but to each their own. Just my two cents.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing some discouraging posts lately from men who say: "well I'm in my late thirties now, so the 18-23 range is out of the question for me." I majorly disagree with this because that is not the situation I've seen my entire life. Just recently this girl I know who was working at a hardware store ran off with a 47 year old man, who I wouldn't even describe as particularly high value. He's not rich, basically works a dead end job, and is pretty aimless. However he's decent in the looks department. And I can't tell you how many similar examples I see all over Florida where I live. Often times men in their late thirties/forties and even fifties are thought of as high value to younger women even if they're not particularly rich or successful. There's the thrill for them of hooking up with an older man, and obviously they're attracted to the maturity. Therefore I wouldn't get discouraged about yourself when you're only in your thirties and there's many men way older looking for younger women. An extreme example I saw was an eighty six year old man who was constantly paying for 18 year old hookers in Medellin; personally I thought that was pretty gross but to each their own. Just my two cents.
The question is, can you get them without it being because of daddy issues or golddigging. At a certain age, unlikely.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Article is a good perspective of what is possible.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
30 dating 22 y/o

it aint all sunshine and rainbows i can tell you that much

We forget how young 18-24 is

They are pretty much still overgrown kids at this age

It takes a lot of patience and guidance to date a woman this age
Yeah, I dated a 22 year old not too long ago and I’m only 28 and it’s really not all that. She tried to be really mature but in the end I found her too childish for me. She made me feel old.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I dated a 22 year old not too long ago and I’m only 28 and it’s really not all that. She tried to be really mature but in the end I found her too childish for me. She made me feel old.
People tend to mature a lot between 25 & 30

As you say you tend to feel old around them , girl I'm dating will occasionally do random stupid voices to i am thinking to myself "wtf" please stop

She started full time employment this week rang me last night " it's sooooo boring"

I laughed because she thought working was going to be like being on an episode of suits or something

Not sure how long I'm going to be able to keep her around which is a shame because she is hot

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 dating 22 y/o

I'm early 30s and I've briefly dated a few women in the 19-21 range in the past year, and they all seemed considerably more well adjusted and reasonable than older women, and I truly didn't notice any naivete. Real deep conversations and in fact some of them had actual advice they could give me. The assumption here is that older women become more mature, my contention is that they don't. Women hit peak maturity in their teens and remain like that until menopause. Most grown women are basically children (or infants) in adult bodies.

People tend to mature a lot between 25 & 30

As you say you tend to feel old around them , girl I'm dating will occasionally do random stupid voices to i am thinking to myself "wtf" please stop

She started full time employment this week rang me last night " it's sooooo boring"

I laughed because she thought working was going to be like being on an episode of suits or something

Not sure how long I'm going to be able to keep her around which is a shame because she is hot
To be fair, first time jobs, like retail, food industry, are in fact terribly boring. But I'd argue a women like that probably won't ever become more mature, just more jaded and bitter which gives the illusion of maturity.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so. I think some dating websites don't work because women filter out for age and that type of demographic, 18-24 y/o typically want to go with guys in their own age or up to the mid-30s. I'm 46 and the type of women at least checking out my profile are within my age-range or older. I don't look my age, as there are women with a similar age who are way older, are grandmothers, etc... but they look too motherly older and make even post-wall 30s women look acceptable. That's a throw-off with me.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm early 30s and I've briefly dated a few women in the 19-21 range in the past year, and they all seemed considerably more well adjusted and reasonable than older women, and I truly didn't notice any naivete. Real deep conversations and in fact some of them had actual advice they could give me. The assumption here is that older women become more mature, my contention is that they don't. Women hit peak maturity in their teens and remain like that until menopause. Most grown women are basically children (or infants) in adult bodies.

To be fair, first time jobs, like retail, food industry, are in fact terribly boring. But I'd argue a women like that probably won't ever become more mature, just more jaded and bitter which gives the illusion of maturity.
I’m not sure women hit their peak maturity in their teens. Look at how the majority of teenage girls act, realistically.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - there a cut-off, like everything. Age simply matters less to women than it does for men.

Women take something like age and, provided the guy has lived a good life, he’ll have wisdom and experience that is attractive to women (note: men are generally not sexually attracted to wisdom and experience in women).

It’s the experience and wisdom and emotional self control that comes with age that women find attractive in men. Not the number. If a guy is a 47 year old manbaby then he’s in big trouble.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure women hit their peak maturity in their teens. Look at how the majority of teenage girls act, realistically.
Idk man. In college I worked at restaurant and there tons of high school chicks. They really didn't act much different than the older women. In fact many of them were far friendlier and didn't have that jaded character to them so they were fairly pleasant to be around. Then again who knows what they were like outside of work.

The only women who grow and mature as they age well were most likely already high quality to begin with. But most of them probably married young and had kids so they're out of the picture now.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 dating 22 y/o

I agree @Bingo-Player . I remember myself at that age, and while I was pretty, sweet and sexy enough, I wouldn't go back there if you paid me, and I am being serious. I simply did not have the maturity or knowledge to bring much of anything of value to any relationship, even though I had been in two LTRs during those years.

I was overly sensitive and emotional and full of drama (jealousy, attention-seeking, lacked proper boundaries). Qualities most intelligent men abhor but my boyfriends remained with me (for years), so not sure what that says about them either. In retrospect, nothing good.

In any event OP, unless a man seeks a dingbat who isn’t capable of learning of damn thing from anything she has experienced in life, an intelligent, enlightened man who seeks a quality long term relationship with a quality woman will value a woman’s intelligence and wisdom in addition to her beauty, her sexuality, her sensuality, her femininity, the qualities that caused him to become sexually attracted to her.

That said, if a man's goal in life is to spin plates and/or pump and dump then I could understand him not valuing a woman's experience or the wisdom she gained from that experience.

I mean in his mind, who the fvck cares? A woman is valued for one thing, or rather two things, her youth and beauty, and if she's a virgin, her purity. Nothing else matters.

Water seeks its own level. I am learning that more and more every day.

Last edited: