Redskinfan92 - Physical makeover

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
Latest update: Been consistent with Stronglifts 5x5 the past couple of weeks. Tried out a new gym near my work today. A Crunch Fitness. Cheaper than my current gym and more power racks.
Been trying to get more sun. Went to the beach this weekend.
You have no idea how great it is to see guys like you here actually taking action and doing the work.

Keep at it. Stay consistent. The results will come.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Got friends in mid 30s with good job and everything that haven't scored some in 5 years +
And you know what they dont do anything about it, they dont dress better, get better haircut or even go to the gym.

Got to improve what you can improve, better mindset and confidence will come with it.
Its a long process got to be patient.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for another update!

Still going strong with 5x5. Been watching Athlean X videos to help improve my form.

Working on improving my diet. Focusing on taking in more protein and nutrients in less calories. I'm an extremely picky eater (Yes, I try new foods quite often.) but there's enough stuff I like to make my diet more balanced and reduce my junk food intake.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for another update!

Still going strong with 5x5. Been watching Athlean X videos to help improve my form.

Working on improving my diet. Focusing on taking in more protein and nutrients in less calories. I'm an extremely picky eater (Yes, I try new foods quite often.) but there's enough stuff I like to make my diet more balanced and reduce my junk food intake.
5x5 is awesome. Keep it up!

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Time for another update!

When convenient, post another picture Red, a comparison of before and after merely for the sake of others keen to emulate you.

I know for sure those who participated here would be keen to see the difference.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is better @redskinsfan92 , but still:
- low body mass
- big bf
- bad haircut
- pale,unconfident face (no clue why, it just looks unconfident)
- clothes could be better, althrough these will look good on you if you get muscles and low bf

btw i see your saggy dangling tits and belly ffs lol

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Unlike some of the fakes we've learned about this week trying to make money off "red pill" I have continued my focus on improving myself.

My progress continues on 5x5. Working on improving posture. Added facepulls that Athlean X strongly recommends to the end of my workouts. Felt like a million bucks walking through Walmart last night.

I am cancelling my old gym. The new one I joined is working out nicely. Power racks are always available. That'll save me $30 a month that will go toward wardrobe improvements.

In other news I got a Galaxy S9+ to replace my messed up Galaxy Note 8. Switching my number over and getting it activated has been a pain. Countless calls to customer support. Sick of hearing hold music. Really been exercising my patience and anger control.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Unlike some of the fakes we've learned about this week trying to make money off "red pill" I have continued my focus on improving myself.
Seriously, stop listening to those fanatics.

You can't learn shiet from former betas because it's all an elaborate act.

They make look successful, act successful but their core is still Mr. Beta and in the end they'll fold.

Work on ur physicality 1st and then we'll mold you according to ur personality into 1 mother fvcking great man.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For one payment of just $99.99 I can give you the key to look like a Greek God. Have a mind that could challenge the mental fortitude of Bill Gates and the wealth to match. Now, this deal cannot last long. I cannot keep this offer live for longer than the next 10:00 minutes, so you better act fast.

Please note, this was satire.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is better @redskinsfan92 , but still:
- low body mass
- big bf
- bad haircut
- pale,unconfident face (no clue why, it just looks unconfident)
- clothes could be better, althrough these will look good on you if you get muscles and low bf

btw i see your saggy dangling tits and belly ffs lol
Don't focus on game just do heavy deadlifts, OHP, Bench and a diet filled with protein and plenty of healthy fats and you'll get much more results with girls from that then trying to "game" them.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trim the hair. No? Need to do some chest exercises too. How much cardio are you doing?
A man's hair plays a large role towards projecting his character and to a large extent people will perceive you as such accordingly.

Spice things up.

I propose a haircut styled as below attached photo.

1-mens-spiky-undercut-haircut.jpg

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's hair plays a large role towards projecting his character and to a large extent people will perceive you as such accordingly.

Spice things up.

I propose a haircut styled as below attached photo.

View attachment 2813
I agree with the haircut, but the facial hair, not so much. I think it could be used against him and not help him. But yes, the haircut like above may work.