Redskinfan92 - Physical makeover

lamath

Master Don Juan
not bad at all, it gives you option.
Spike looks good, just dont use too much hair product.

Backward is not bad either.
You should experiement, ppl will tell you whats look better.
A bit harder for us since on pics.

Spaz

Banned
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
not bad at all, it gives you option.
Spike looks good, just dont use too much hair product.

Backward is not bad either.
You should experiement, ppl will tell you whats look better.
A bit harder for us since on pics.
Agreed about the pictures vs real life thingy, it can be tricky for us.

However this latest 2 styles does more justice to you then the good boy vibe.

A lot has improved.

The haircut looks great.

But I disagree with the rest here. The spike attempt looks bad and too messy, never mind too much product. I also don't think the swept back pic looks particularly good either.

Try this:

1. After you shower, towel dry your hair enough so that it remains damp but not too wet.

2. Put about a dime's worth of product right at the top of your palm/bottom of your two middle fingers, then rub your fingers together to spread the product onto all fingers.

3. Run both hands through your hair repetitively as if you were slicking it back and slightly to the side, similar to the look in your last pic. Keep doing it until the product is worked into the hair nice and evenly.

4. Use a comb and comb it back nice and neat in the same exact manner.

5. Use your fingers again and run them through your hair with more of a sideways motion so that your hair styles more like the very first pic you posted.

What this does is give your hair a fuller, more styled look, closer to the example photo you took to the stylist, without loosing that groomed appearance. Your fingers will break up the overly neat look of the comb, but no so much that it looks like you didn't even comb your hair at all. You want that happy medium between the well groomed look and the cool/casual/not trying too hard.

That's all you really need to break up the good boy vibe. If you want to look a little more edgy, put a little more of that into your wardrobe rather than trying so hard with your hair.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
The haircut looks great.

But I disagree with the rest here. The spike attempt looks bad and too messy, never mind too much product. I also don't think the swept back pic looks particularly good either.

Try this:

1. After you shower, towel dry your hair enough so that it remains damp but not too wet.

2. Put about a dime's worth of product right at the top of your palm/bottom of your two middle fingers, then rub your fingers together to spread the product onto all fingers.

3. Run both hands through your hair repetitively as if you were slicking it back and slightly to the side, similar to the look in your last pic. Keep doing it until the product is worked into the hair nice and evenly.

4. Use a comb and comb it back nice and neat in the same exact manner.

5. Use your fingers again and run them through your hair with more of a sideways motion so that your hair styles more like the very first pic you posted.

What this does is give your hair a fuller, more styled look, closer to the example photo you took to the stylist, without loosing that groomed appearance. Your fingers will break up the overly neat look of the comb, but no so much that it looks like you didn't even comb your hair at all. You want that happy medium between the well groomed look and the cool/casual/not trying too hard.

That's all you really need to break up the good boy vibe. If you want to look a little more edgy, put a little more of that into your wardrobe rather than trying so hard with your hair.

Just my 2 cents.
You might be onto something here, a bit more volume might help

You might be onto something here, a bit more volume might help
My personal taste is what I would describe as a "day after" look, meaning.... I look as if the day before I was perfectly groomed: hair very neatly combed, all buttoned up with a tie, clean shaven, etc...… but then I went out, tie came off, buttons undone, sleeves go up (tattoo comes out in my case). had some drinks. Met a woman and she ran her fingers through my hair, chin a little scruffy from not shaving the following morning.... just a little messed up after the fun, but still looking good. Like an important man with style who had to be somewhere but went out for a good time afterwards. That's the look I aim for right there, usually.

I think that's all he needs: more "day after" and less "day of". It's the day-of look that says "alter boy". Day-after says alter boy who knows how to get a little wild and have a good fvcking time. ;)

IMO, edge is all in the smaller details, not in the extremism of the style itself.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

guru1000

Master Don Juan
My personal taste is what I would describe as a "day after" look, meaning.... I look as if the day before I was perfectly groomed: hair very neatly combed, all buttoned up with a tie, clean shaven, etc...… but then I went out, tie came off, buttons undone, sleeves go up (tattoo comes out in my case). had some drinks. Met a woman and she ran her fingers through my hair, chin a little scruffy from not shaving the following morning.... just a little messed up after the fun, but still looking good. Like an important man with style who had to be somewhere but went out for a good time afterwards. That's the look I aim for right there, usually.

I think that's all he needs: more "day after" and less "day of". It's the day-of look that says "alter boy". Day-after says alter boy who knows how to get a little wild and have a good fvcking time. ;)

IMO, edge is all in the smaller details, not in the extremism of the style itself.
Yeah me too. My best hair day is the next day after shampooing/grooming. No shampooing the second day; I call it second-day hair, and it looks best. It's also healthier for your hair and scalp not to shampoo every day as you strip your scalp of moisture your hair needs to look best.

OP, get:
  1. Forming cream. This cream will not thin out your hair like gel.
  2. Toppik also is an excellent thickening agent.

• Shampoo and dry your hair;
  • Take 1 or 2 marble sizes of the forming cream, rub throughout your hands, and then disperse throughout your hair;
  • Tap the toppik in small doses through your hair using a mirror to see the top and back of your head;
  • Run your hands through your hair and allow the forming cream and Toppik to settle;
  • Take the front and middle hair portions of your scalp and raise them up in a cupping motion to create the illusion of volume;
  • Leave the style between groomed and messy but even out the angles (and blend the middle to back with your hands) so you don't appear to have a tent in the front portion of your head;
  • Apply hairspray to the finished look.

BOOM.

Crown

Don Juan
I think you should work on facial muscles. Mainly losing bodyfat around your neck and jawline.

I recommend you these exercises:

I've been doing them every day at gym between 2 sets while I rest. I saw big progress after 3 months.

redskinsfan92

Senior Don Juan
I think you should work on facial muscles. Mainly losing bodyfat around your neck and jawline.

I've been doing them every day at gym between 2 sets while I rest. I saw big progress after 3 months.
Huh, never heard of this before.

GrowingPains

Senior Don Juan
Jaw muscles are so small it's probably not worth your time to work them out unless you're trying to eek out that last bit of something.

The definition of your face really comes down to how lean you are. I would guess that after 3 months of being in the gym, you got leaner and the fat on your face went away.

I've never done jaw exercises and my jawline is sharp. I notice that if I start to get 15%+ BF then that starts to change.

Just my 2 cents. But I guess you never know if it works unless you try it out. Hard to tell though if you're also losing fat due to working out already.

guru1000

Master Don Juan

I co-sign.

The volume of your face deals with body fat levels. But how fat on the face sits relies relies on facial musculature.

I find microcurrent to be a better facial muscle stimulator than facial exercises.

But yes there is a profound aesthetic difference when facial musculature is lax compared to fit.

The skin on your face is attached to the muscle via fascia. So lax muscle also shows as lax skin. Look at any aging face and you’ll Saggy musculature and thus saggy skin. This also shows in younger guys faces appearing as a droopy fat face. Even at higher body fat levels and higher amounts of facial fat, if the musculature is toned, the face should appear upright, lifted, and tight.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

redskinsfan92

Senior Don Juan
Same guy who has been trolling the forums for a while now. He's mimicking you to troll Spaz in particular. I'm nuking everything he posts and we're working on having the pics taken down off of the avatars.
Ah, figured it was something like that. Some people have too much time on their hands.