Redskinfan92 - Physical makeover

redskinsfan92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a good style for you, but be sure to ask hairdresser opinion on it.

A good haircut its prob the biggest and easiest change you can do.
I usualy go to my barber every 2 weeks, for a quick trim make the cut always look fresh.
Will do. If it doesn't look too good my hair grows quick. Haha

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask a male hair stylist what hair style suits you best per the shape of ur face to better bring out that "dangerous/naughty" look instead of that "good boy/nerdy" look you got now.
Make sure you say exactly this to the stylist

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
Will do. If it doesn't look too good my hair grows quick. Haha
I recently went for this style myself. I still need to grow into it too but your hair seems long enough to get it started and it will still look good.

Bring the photo with you. The barber may want to reference it as they cut.

It takes about 3 cuts to get it all the way there, so ideally it would be best to schedule your next cut with that same barber before you leave.

Also ask for instructions on how to style it properly before you get out of the chair.

And finally, ask for a recommendation on styling product and how much of it to use. Different types of hair will require different types and amounts of product to hold the style. Just make sure whatever you use doesn’t make your hair hard or greasy to the touch.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

redskinsfan92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I was going around a mall checking out different psnts and styles. Getting my haircut Monday btw. Here's my issue. 30 inseam is too long. Fustrating. Apparently no brand has 29x29 or 30x29 or 29x28 or 30x28. American Eagle had 28x28, but they looked a tad tight for slim fit.

These are 29x30 cuffed
https://imgur.com/a/CM6mcJ4

Also a black polo I liked at H&M. Is it too long? It's a small.
https://imgur.com/a/5ALs3tY

Yeah, I already know my tan jeans are too baggy.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I was going around a mall checking out different psnts and styles. Getting my haircut Monday btw. Here's my issue. 30 inseam is too long. Fustrating. Apparently no brand has 29x29 or 30x29 or 29x28 or 30x28. American Eagle had 28x28, but they looked a tad tight for slim fit.

These are 29x30 cuffed
https://imgur.com/a/CM6mcJ4

Also a black polo I liked at H&M. Is it too long? It's a small.
https://imgur.com/a/5ALs3tY

Yeah, I already know my tan jeans are too baggy.
This is my opinion based on my taste so take it with a grain of salt

Pants that are too slim can be as bad as too baggy. You know gay slim so dont go too tight.

For the size there is many place that can fix that issue be and its not very expensive.

Like the blue jean ,
Gray pants not so much , might just be me and my older age.

Brown shirt i(yes i can see it)s a no no imo.

redskinsfan92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my opinion based on my taste so take it with a grain of salt

Pants that are too slim can be as bad as too baggy. You know gay slim so dont go too tight.

For the size there is many place that can fix that issue be and its not very expensive.

Like the blue jean ,
Gray pants not so much , might just be me and my older age.

Brown shirt i(yes i can see it)s a no no imo.
I agree, the gray pants were too tight. I can't go beliw 29 on the waste it seems. Shame cause that means no inseams below 30. I need to find a good tailor.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, the gray pants were too tight. I can't go beliw 29 on the waste it seems. Shame cause that means no inseams below 30. I need to find a good tailor.
From what i remember its very cheap here i think it use to cost like 10-15$ cad and there is some higher end store that will send it to the tailor for free,
Take your time buiding a few outfit no need to break the bank.

I also think you need brigjter colors on shirt or t-shirt.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To get your pants shorter you'll need them 'hemmed'. I used to be able to find people to do it for $5 where I lived. Until you can find one, I think cuffing looks cook as long as the inside of the jean isn't too bright.

I'm going to get a sewing machine soon to tailor my own stuff. Kind of expensive up front investment but it will pay for itself in like 10 alterations.and I could buy oversized stuff from Goodwill or big sales and make it fit perfect. I'm big on DIY /frugality so this fits me but might not suit everyone.

redskinsfan92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks better then before and could be even better to suit the shape of ur face.

Try to spike the top part of ur hair to make it more fuller ?
Yeah, I'll definitely experiment with it. Maybe wear it different on different days.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so didn't go too hard on the part so I can see how it styles. Left length on the top and just trimmed top a bit so that different things can be done with it.
Improvement for sure. Looking better by the day mate.

I don't have a lot of experience with long, straight hair as mine is short and curly. But something about the way it sits flat on top doesn't sit right with me. I would try to add some volume somehow, probably in the front. Letting it grow longer and keeping the back (of the top) short still? Iono.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed looking good , big improvement there.
Id try to do what Spaz said

Wish you could grow a beard, it would look very nice with that hair cut.
You need more of a bad boy look.

Also dont forget to have them trim often id say every 2 weeks

After that work on your mindset and you will start scoring some chicks im sure.