Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redskinfan92 - Physical makeover

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Your jeans are too baggy and too long. There's slim fit jeans. Find those.

Slightly long is fine and used during the day provided it's with the right shoe.

eqydp03201_distorsionrinse34,w_bsnw_frt1.jpg

On normal nights out clubbing, I'd normally stick with this;

71EDirJjTiL._UY445_.jpg

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My go to is Hugo Boss. This is the only designer that creates quality shirts for the athletic build (broad shoulders, slim waist) and already fitted.

https://www.hugoboss.com/us/easy-ir...erris/hbna50380498_100.html?cgid=21011-1#zoom

Get the same style with different colors, white, blue, pink, purple. The key is buying and then tailoring the back and waist to fit snug, but not tight. Then neatly roll the sleeves three times. Sport a classy watch. You don't need money for a watch, many knockoffs retail relatively cheap. Or you can buy a vintage Presidential rolex for a few thousand, just ensure it comes alongside a proper certificate.

I'd join that with Hugo Boss pants:

https://www.hugoboss.com/us/virgin-...yl/hbna50318499_001.html?cgid=21005-1#start=1

Leave the shirt out, or if you tuck in, Ferragamo is my go to belt:

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/salvatore-ferragamo-revival-textured-reversible-belt-with-shiny-rhodium-tone-double-gancini-buckle?ID=1850396&pla_country=US&cm_mmc=Google-PLA-ADC-_-Mens-NA-_-Salvatore Ferragamo-_-8058571332114USA&CAWELAID=120156070007082050&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=47685647199&CATCI=pla-381921241590&CATARGETID=120156070006168492&cadevice=c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_JWQ7dmP4AIVClYMCh0W_gmtEAQYBCABEgILXfD_BwE

Finish with some banging Ferragamo shoes:

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/salvatore-ferragamo-calfskin-leather-loafers-with-metal-plated-keeper?ID=2460194&pla_country=US&cm_mmc=Google-PLA-ADC-_-Mens-NA-_-Salvatore Ferragamo-_-8058571966142USA&CAWELAID=120156070005420885&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=47685647199&CATCI=pla-383673425271&CATARGETID=120156070006170529&cadevice=c&gclid=CjwKCAjws6jVBRBZEiwAkIfZ2tjhO7OtSgBPNaXUELhjuECdRufHHn75hVcfjBF_Xyzt-myr1d9_wxoCBxwQAvD_BwE

If you don't like the metal plate look, you can go with the Oxfords:

https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/us/en/men/shoes-1/brawell-701569?fromFilter=true

or for less:

https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/us/en/men/shoes-1/boston-699089?fromFilter=true

If you are shoe fanatic like me and want to go high end, I go with:

https://www.shopthefinest.com/products/sutor-mantellassi-caramel-brown-shoes-size-9-5-us-42-5-eu?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o9&scid=scplpAS140&sc_intid=AS140&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn-vfutqP4AIVFEwNCh1duQZYEAQYCSABEgJYKfD_BwE&variant=18066726092915

These shoes will last you over 10 years if you maintain them well, and IMO well worth the money spent.

These are all high-end wear, fit for top-tier men. For about $1k, you can get one of each (shirt, pants, belt, shoes) to start and wear them on the nights you go out, and build from there. The next step above this is all tailor-made clothes with quality fabric of your choosing.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn son, class is in session lmfao.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My go to is Hugo Boss. This is the only designer that creates quality shirts for the athletic build (broad shoulders, slim waist) and already fitted.

https://www.hugoboss.com/us/easy-ir...erris/hbna50380498_100.html?cgid=21011-1#zoom

Get the same style with different colors, white, blue, pink, purple. The key is buying and then tailoring the back and waist to fit snug, but not tight. Then neatly roll the sleeves three times. Sport a classy watch. You don't need money for a watch, many knockoffs retail relatively cheap. Or you can buy a vintage Presidential rolex for a few thousand, just ensure it comes alongside a proper certificate.

I'd join that with Hugo Boss pants:

https://www.hugoboss.com/us/virgin-...yl/hbna50318499_001.html?cgid=21005-1#start=1

Leave the shirt out, or if you tuck in, Ferragamo is my go to belt:

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/salvatore-ferragamo-revival-textured-reversible-belt-with-shiny-rhodium-tone-double-gancini-buckle?ID=1850396&pla_country=US&cm_mmc=Google-PLA-ADC-_-Mens-NA-_-Salvatore Ferragamo-_-8058571332114USA&CAWELAID=120156070007082050&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=47685647199&CATCI=pla-381921241590&CATARGETID=120156070006168492&cadevice=c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_JWQ7dmP4AIVClYMCh0W_gmtEAQYBCABEgILXfD_BwE

Finish with some banging Ferragamo shoes:

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/salvatore-ferragamo-calfskin-leather-loafers-with-metal-plated-keeper?ID=2460194&pla_country=US&cm_mmc=Google-PLA-ADC-_-Mens-NA-_-Salvatore Ferragamo-_-8058571966142USA&CAWELAID=120156070005420885&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=47685647199&CATCI=pla-383673425271&CATARGETID=120156070006170529&cadevice=c&gclid=CjwKCAjws6jVBRBZEiwAkIfZ2tjhO7OtSgBPNaXUELhjuECdRufHHn75hVcfjBF_Xyzt-myr1d9_wxoCBxwQAvD_BwE

If you don't like the metal plate look, you can go with something similar:

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/bruno-magli-mens-rich-dress-shoes?ID=2872333&CategoryID=1001183#fn=ppp=undefined&sp=1&rId=2&spc=203&spp=12&pn=1|3|12|203&rsid=undefined&smp=matchNone

--or--

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/hugo-boss-highline-embossed-derby-plain-toe-oxfords-100-exclusive?ID=2441622&CategoryID=1001183#fn=ppp=undefined&sp=1&rId=2&spc=203&spp=30&pn=1|3|30|203&rsid=undefined&smp=matchNone

If you are shoe fanatic like me and want to go high end, I go with:

https://www.shopthefinest.com/products/sutor-mantellassi-caramel-brown-shoes-size-9-5-us-42-5-eu?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o9&scid=scplpAS140&sc_intid=AS140&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn-vfutqP4AIVFEwNCh1duQZYEAQYCSABEgJYKfD_BwE&variant=18066726092915

These are all high-end wear, fit for top-tier men. You can get one of each to start, and build from there. The next step above this is all tailor-made clothes with top-tier fabric of your choosing.

Nice stuff, but those might be over-budget for a young man just starting in life

imo he also need a watch.
id go for a cheap swiss if he can afford it ( Hamilton, Ball, Oris etc)
On the low budget side seikos are nice, there is also some very nice Germans

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice stuff, but those might be over-budget for a young man just starting in life

To add to this:

A good watch for you to have at this point, if you want one, is a versatile watch. I mentioned the timex weekender earlier but you can get something different. They key point is that you can change the straps on it. You can wear something casual like a nato strap and there's so many colors and they're so cheap. This means you can wear the same watch with different outfits and no one will ever know it's the same one because you just switched the strap. And if you need to dress it up, pop a leather strap on there that matches the belt/shoes.

That's bang for your buck right thur..

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to this:

A good watch for you to have at this point, if you want one, is a versatile watch. I mentioned the timex weekender earlier but you can get something different. They key point is that you can change the straps on it. You can wear something casual like a nato strap and there's so many colors and they're so cheap. This means you can wear the same watch with different outfits and no one will ever know it's the same one because you just switched the strap. And if you need to dress it up, pop a leather strap on there that matches the belt/shoes.

That's bang for your buck right thur..
Yes changing the strap can make a big difference, and is prob the cheapest way to adapt a watch to outfit/occasion

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For shirts, shoes and belt it has to be branded. Pants is optional, as long as it's slim fit, it's good.

A man can get branded goods cheaply if he's innovative and looks around for good discounts, some can top off at 70%-80% discount, clearance sales, season sales etc.

And yes I agree that he needs a good looking fancy watch, seiko is cheap and looks good. A watch is a must for every man. Just remember, it must not look small on your hand.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For shirts, shoes and belt it has to be branded. Pants is optional, as long as it's slim fit, it's good.

A man can get branded goods cheaply if he's innovative and looks around for good discounts, some can top off at 70%-80% discount, clearance sales, season sales etc.

And yes I agree that he needs a good looking fancy watch, seiko is cheap and looks good. A watch is a must for every man. Just remember, it must not look small on your hand.
42mm minimum imo

but ofc it bepends on wrist size, i got a 48mm aviator steinhart for my everyday watch love it.
Nato strap are cheap and can change the style of a watch drastically

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
42mm minimum imo

but ofc it bepends on wrist size, i got a 48mm aviator steinhart for my everyday watch love it.
Nato strap are cheap and can change the style of a watch drastically
I just checked online, a stupid seiko kinetic that looks decent cost about USD$700 in the US.

For that amount of money I could get a Rado watch here.

Best OP just get one of those nameless watches that just looks awesome until he has the dough to buy something branded.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It’s good. Need to awaken the desire in the young man to want the best, to want to be the best. This shift in his thinking via the desire will do more for him Than the clothes themselves.

As to the watch, two watches that have historically always appreciated over time is Rolex and Patek Phillipe which will last a lifetime and can be bought used relatively cheap. I own these watches since I was 21 yo and can probably sell them today if desired at a 150% appreciation.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that things need to be brand name to look good.

It just needs to fit well and be put together nicely.

You don't have to spend a million bucks to look like a million bucks.

You can spend a million bucks and still look like trash if it doesn't fit. Expensive trash.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st picture = typical geek, too long and to bland.

2nd picture much better. Would have been better had you worn a slim fit jeans. And that hair man...lose that style, please.
Which hairstyle would you recommend?

Those were slimmer jeans. Guess I'll look for even slimmer fitting. They are too loose around the calves when I examine closer.

A watch over $100 isn't doable at this moment. I'll have to get creative with that..

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Those were slimmer jeans. Guess I'll look for even slimmer fitting. They are too loose around the calves when I examine closer.

A watch over $100 isn't doable at this moment. I'll have to get creative with that..
eBay or a website that sells watches that were on display in the store. Usually those watches are 'scratched' or something since people have been trying them on repeatedly. I ordered a Timex citizen all black hands face and metal band for $60 on one of those sites. It went for $220 at the time. It claimed it was scratched, there was absolutely no mark on it when I got it.

And an example on eBay: I searched Timex weekender and I found one with a black and a brown leather strap for $6. I know you might not like the weekender, just an example of a creative way to find a watch for cheap.

If you wanted to, you could find a used Burberry/Movado/whatever on eBay too. It might have a small scratch but no one can see that. Think about it, have you ever noticed a scratch on someone's watch? I think a small blemish is worth saving hundreds of dollars.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eBay or a website that sells watches that were on display in the store. Usually those watches are 'scratched' or something since people have been trying them on repeatedly. I ordered a Timex citizen all black hands face and metal band for $60 on one of those sites. It went for $220 at the time. It claimed it was scratched, there was absolutely no mark on it when I got it.

And an example on eBay: I searched Timex weekender and I found one with a black and a brown leather strap for $6. I know you might not like the weekender, just an example of a creative way to find a watch for cheap.
Yeah, good idea. Might find some knockoffs too.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, good idea. Might find some knockoffs too.
Fake it till you make it, as they say.

In my opinion it only makes sense to spend a bunch of money on a watch if you appreciate the watch's history (like a collector), need a quality reliable watch, or are considering it an investment. None of those seem to be your focus right now so it's all good to buy something cheap. Just make sure you wear your confidence with it and it'll look like you spent your whole paycheck on it.

The important thing with all of this is that you find things you like. You have use for. And that make you feel good.

How to make the jeans you already have look good:
I do the pinroll a lot. Did it today actually.

Last edited:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that things need to be brand name to look good.

It just needs to fit well and be put together nicely.

You don't have to spend a million bucks to look like a million bucks.

You can spend a million bucks and still look like trash if it doesn't fit. Expensive trash.
Shirt has to be branded - there's cheap types like Diesel or B.U.M equipment but get those branded stuff.

Those cheap made in China or Thailand shiet are just completely shiet after a few wash.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ask the sales girl for slim fit jeans then mention your waist size.

If there's no sales girl at the place where you shop that's fine, jeans normally has a plastic tag or sticker denoting the style - choose slim fit.

As for the watches, someone said here fake it till you make it - do that. Get something fancy, here's a few examples of what fancy means for me;

kxvovo1464334976200.jpgFancy-Watch-Chronograph-Silver-Watch-SDL876467595-1-c045f.jpgbest-watch-dealers-28-best-watches-images-on-pinterest-fancy-watches-fine-watches.jpg

Get 3 or 4 watches at 1 go. If you can't then go for a generic one like the middle watch - it'll match with most cloths.