Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redskinfan92 - Physical makeover

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm flattered that you need my picture to have that much needed nocturnal orgasms.

However I must decline.

It's not you, it's me, I'm a sucker for principles.

And one of it is, I don't entertain old ladies - ever.
of course not, you are all bark, everyone knows that

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="LiveYourDream, post: 2613555, member: 128222"
Spaz, if you just posted Redskin's picture here publicly on SS, from a privately shared PM, without his permission, that's really f'ed up, IMHO.

Many people realize there can be bigger consequences, with their careers, public personas, relationships and otherwise, and thus choose to participate on SS anonymously or in a more controlled way at least, for good reasons for some people. Maybe he gave you permission in PM? If he didn't, I hope you or the mods pull his picture down, until he does, so he can at least have the opportunity to choose for himself.

If you think posting a clear identifiable full body picture of someone else, on SS, publicly outing them here is truly no big deal, then I personally would like to see you post your own--"clear, personally identifiable, full body, recent photo," here, right now in this thread to prove it.

Then, why not also show all here at SS what not a big deal it is and start another new thread, one mirroring this one, as you have started for Redskin, and let everyone offer you their feedback o your appearance too, just as you have invited all at SS, to offer Redskin in this one?

One would think if someone wanted their own, clear, personally identifiable, full body, photo posted on SS, in such a way, that forever connects them with all that they have previously shared anonymously here, and all they will share moving forward, and/or they would do so themselves.

Same for starting a thread asking for feedback on their appearance.

Many opt to share photos with others here on SS or linked sites, but they do so in a manner that they themselves have control over the photos and how long they remain available. That practice I fully understand and respect.

Posting someone else's identifiable photo on SS, without their consent and/or their own immediate ability, to control how long it is available to be viewed, or their own ability to immediately remove it, seems really f'ed up to me.

I truly hope that is not the case here and Redskin gave you permission BEFORE you posted it. That seems odd. Why then would he not have just started such a thread himself?

Either way, I am sure I am not alone in looking forward to seeing YOUR own-- clear, personally identifiable, full body, recent--photo posted in this thread, and again in the other new thread you start--the one that asks for feedback on your own appearance, just as you have for Redskin.

Since you clearly think SS can offer helpful tips to Redskin, on things perhaps he is unaware of, that he can do to improve in his appearance, then SS surely might have helpful tips for you too Spaz, on things you may be unaware of.
/QUOTE

I get that Redskin has since decided to allow his photo to remain. I very much appreciate that, as at least now, it is Redskin's own choice. Especially as any consequences, of doing so, will be his to bear.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TL;DR Bolded

My concern was and remains well intended. This site and the views expressed in it can easily and quickly be misunderstood and considered offensive by many, especially those unfamiliar or unaligned with Red Pill perspectives. A poster whose 'real world' identity is tracked back to SS can immediately be connected to everything they have ever posted here under that login. All their content is suddenly and easily available, to be seen and read. Unfortunately, that poster will also likely then be immediately associated with the content of other posters on SS as well, whether they truly also share such viewpoints or not.

There are SS posters who have previously/already suffered 'real world' consequences, from having someone in the 'real world' track their identity back to SS. Those SS posters 'real lives' were affected. I suggest one truly consider how the views expressed on SS can very easily be misunderstood and offensive to many, especially in the outside world, when choosing to openly identify themselves here. One may not be worried about their current employer or women they are involved with. Do not fail to consider your future and to consider that facial recognition technology is being refined incredibly quickly. At some point, perhaps even already, a reverse image search will not be needed.

Consolidated folders of information, on most adults (at least of adults in the US) can already be pulled up on the internet for free/a fee. They contain varying degrees of what was once considered private along with some some not so private information. Names, addresses, homes, home values, projected income, debt, phone numbers, relatives, associates, employers, photos, social media links, traffic tickets, criminal activity, bankruptcies, etc. It is all available to pretty much anyone who wants to know about you and willing to pay a small price or belong to a subscription services for unlimited searches. It is already big business now. Unless one has actively worked to minimize any public information on themselves, they will likely have a folder full.

I suspect facial recognition technology will rapidly increase the content included per person even more. It would not surprise me, if at some point it could very well link sites such as SS with posts and photos, and link it right into one's "consolidated folder," for anyone that searches that person, to view. It is not far off of what is already offered and marketed. A future employer, future LTR, business associates, or even one's own clients, social circles, etc, may choose to 'protect their own image/brand' and therefore choose not associate or do business with someone who currently or who even previously openly 'associated with' what would easily be considered as incredibly offensive perspectives (on women (to those mainstream). I am not saying that it is right. I am suggesting for people here be aware and consider potential long term consequences, before they permanently publicly associating their name, with all of their own content here as well as everyone else's.

For example, consider the potential consequence to a 'real world' identifiable poster here, who at anytime in his past pumped and dumped a woman (or that was simply 'her experience,' of what happened). Consider that at any moment in time, forever more, in any moment of rekindled hurt, rage, or boredom she searches him or his photo and finds his content here. She can then with a few clicks here and there, easily choose to gain revenge or 'teach him a lesson,' by making anything he has ever shared here, or even simply his participation here, very well known, to anyone she chooses. An "offensive" view point, with or without the person's photo, could go viral incredibly quickly. It could easily stir up a sh!t storm for that SS poster and frankly for SS. Am I suggesting one live in fear? Absolutely not. I am suggesting one make the wisest possible choices, for themselves and their life.

I think there are good reasons most posters who choose to share photos of themselves do so via an outside link, with a time cut off. I think it's really smart when the poster directly controls how long the photos remain viewable (at least viewable in the link.) Certainly once any content/photo is on the net, it is out there and there is never 100% taking it back. However, at least choosing to share here, with greater thoughtfulness allows the poster to potentially mitigate some of their risk. I personally think that is smarter choice, if one is going to play the odds. If one posts a photo directly in a thread, my understanding is it remains there and is archived, until a moderator is requested to remove it and then has the opportunity to. That still only removes it from the SS archives. There are other archives that remain beyond SS's.

Am I wanting to shame men or SS for what is shared here? Not at all. For their association with SS? Not at all. I am here too. I immensely appreciate SS and all that I have learned here. Understand there are many who would not take kindly or with much understanding, to what they may read here.

It is easy to live in the moment and simply not look to/consider future consequences, for current choices/actions. However, that viewpoint and approach can and often will catch up with one in their future.

If one wants to post for feedback, I respect that choice. I think asking for and being open to feedback is a great way to grow one's perspective and one's self. I am just advocating posters be wise in how they openly and publicly associate themselves, with the content that is shared here and any potential future consequences to them.

I mean well.

TL;DR In Bold

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the photo you gave me @redskinsfan92 . Let's allow the forum to add their input.

Edit : Original pictured removed until permission granted by Redskinfan92.

2nd edit : picture now reinserted.

View attachment 2260
The 90's called. They want their haircut back. Seriously, you look just like me in 1998. Fix your collar. Popped collars are douchey. And go get some sun. I know it's winter, but you look like a ghost. Build a cheap greenhouse in your backyard if you have one. I have a summer tan by early March from mine.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
TL;DR Bolded

My concern was and remains well intended. This site and the views expressed in it can easily and quickly be misunderstood and considered offensive by many, especially those unfamiliar or unaligned with Red Pill perspectives. A poster whose 'real world' identity is tracked back to SS can immediately be connected to everything they have ever posted here under that login. All their content is suddenly and easily available, to be seen and read. Unfortunately, that poster will also likely then be immediately associated with the content of other posters on SS as well, whether they truly also share such viewpoints or not.

There are SS posters who have previously/already suffered 'real world' consequences, from having someone in the 'real world' track their identity back to SS. Those SS posters 'real lives' were affected. I suggest one truly consider how the views expressed on SS can very easily be misunderstood and offensive to many, especially in the outside world, when choosing to openly identify themselves here. One may not be worried about their current employer or women they are involved with. Do not fail to consider your future and to consider that facial recognition technology is being refined incredibly quickly. At some point, perhaps even already, a reverse image search will not be needed.

Consolidated folders of information, on most adults (at least of adults in the US) can already be pulled up on the internet for free/a fee. They contain varying degrees of what was once considered private along with some some not so private information. Names, addresses, homes, home values, projected income, debt, phone numbers, relatives, associates, employers, photos, social media links, traffic tickets, criminal activity, bankruptcies, etc. It is all available to pretty much anyone who wants to know about you and willing to pay a small price or belong to a subscription services for unlimited searches. It is already big business now. Unless one has actively worked to minimize any public information on themselves, they will likely have a folder full.

I suspect facial recognition technology will rapidly increase the content included per person even more. It would not surprise me, if at some point it could very well link sites such as SS with posts and photos, and link it right into one's " consolidated folder," for anyone that searches that person, to be aware of. It is not far off of what is already offered and marketed. A future employer, future LTR, business associates, or even one's own clients, social circles, etc, may not wish to associate or do business with someone who currently or who even previously openly 'associated with' what would easily be considered as incredibly offensive perspectives (on women (to those mainstream). I am not saying that it is right. I am suggesting for people here be aware and consider potential long term consequences, before they permanently publicly associating their name, with all of their own content here as well as everyone else's.

For example, consider the potential consequence to a 'real world' identifiable poster here, who at anytime in his past pumped and dumped a woman (or that was simply 'her experience,' of what happened). Consider that at any moment in time, forever more, in any moment of rekindled hurt, rage, or boredom she searches him or his photo and finds his content here. She can then with a few clicks here and there, easily choose to gain revenge or 'teach him a lesson,' by making anything he has ever shared here, or even simply his participation here, very well known, to anyone she chooses. An "offensive" view point, with or without the person's photo, could go viral incredibly quickly. It could easily stir up a sh!t storm for that SS poster and frankly for SS. Am I suggesting one live in fear? Absolutely not. I am suggesting one make the wisest possible choices, for themselves and their life.

I think there are good reasons most posters who choose to share photos of themselves do so via an outside link, with a time cut off. I think it's really smart when the poster directly controls how long the photos remain viewable (at least viewable in the link.) Certainly once any content/photo is on the net, it is out there and there is never 100% taking it back. However, at least choosing to share here, with greater thoughtfulness allows the poster to potentially mitigate some of their risk. I personally think that is smarter choice, if one is going to play the odds. If one posts a photo directly in a thread, my understanding is it remains there and is archived, until a moderator is requested to remove it and then has the opportunity to. That still only removes it from the SS archives. There are other archives that remain beyond SS's.

Am I wanting to shame men or SS for what is shared here? Not at all. For their association with SS? Not at all. I am here too. I immensely appreciate SS and all that I have learned here. Understand there are many who would not take kindly or with much understanding, to what they may read here.

It is easy to live in the moment and simply not look to/consider future consequences, for current choices/actions. However, that viewpoint and approach can and often will catch up with one in their future.

If one wants to post for feedback, I respect that choice. I think asking for and being open to feedback is a great way to grow one's perspective and one's self. I am just advocating posters be wise in how they openly and publicly associate themselves, with the content that is shared here and any potential future consequences to them.

I mean well.

TL;DR In Bold
I appreciate those concerns and have considered all that you have mentioned when I originally put my face on my profile. I have no issue with current and future consequences. If someone cannot accept my views, then so be it. I understand fully that is not how most feel though. So, thanks for your concern.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't dress like any of these photos @redskinsfan92 .

What you need is good looking 'staples' (essential items in your wardrobe). These include a white T-shirt, black T-shirt, blue, whatever other colors you want. Dark wash and light wash jeans. But the key is the FIT. FIT IS KING in fashion. If you wear something that is not well fitting, it doesn't matter how fancy it is. Wearing fitting clothes will make you look more muscular, plenty of YouTube videos available on that. You gotta start with the basics, as with everything else, and that will get you surprisingly far. To that end, grab some cashmere sweaters in normal colors (black, off white, navy blue) that match everything since it's cold out.

The haircut suggested here is silly. How many guys do you see with that haircut? I'm not telling you not to be different but I'm urging you to consider why they might not have it. Because it's wack. I would suggest you keep it as long as it is on top and fade the sides. You could also go see a hair stylist, they'll suggest something that fits your face.

Just .. please don't wear the things posted above haha you will look very silly. I know the intention was good, but those looks are not modern. When I get some time maybe I'll send some recommendations. I'm pretty into fashion so if you ever have any questions, hmu.

Personally, I don't think watches are that huge of a deal. You don't need to spend hundreds for a nice one. I wear a timex weekender that I got on eBay for $30 with 4 different straps. It's a great casual watch that can also be dressed up. The important thing is to match the metals of your outfit. Don't wear a gold buckle with a silver watch. It's similar to the matching your belt and shoes thing.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haircuts:

Clothes:
there's tons of videos like this. Just type in "alpha m Staples" or "teachingmensfashion Staples"

Shoes: the same guys I shared for clothes have videos for shoes. Repeat.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't dress like any of these photos @redskinsfan92 .

What you need is good looking 'staples' (essential items in your wardrobe). These include a white T-shirt, black T-shirt, blue, whatever other colors you want. Dark wash and light wash jeans. But the key is the FIT. FIT IS KING in fashion. If you wear something that is not well fitting, it doesn't matter how fancy it is. You gotta start with the basically, as with everything else, and that will get you surprisingly far. To that end, grab some cashmere sweaters in normal colors (black, off white, navy blue) that match everything since it's cold out.

The haircut suggested here is silly. How many guys do you see with that haircut? I'm not telling you not to be different but I'm urging you to consider why they might not have it. Because it's wack. I would suggest you keep it as long as it is on top and fade the sides. You could also go see a hair stylist, they'll suggest something that fits your face.

Just .. please don't wear the things posted above haha you will look very silly. I know the intention was good, but those looks are not modern. When I get some time maybe I'll send some recommendations. I'm pretty into fashion so if you ever have any questions, hmu.
those hair cut might be on the more extreme side but i do think a good hair cut might make a huge difference.
He is too bland

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way, man. If he wears that red jacket to a nice restaurant and stands out front, he could score the keys to some really cool cars.
HA!!!!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I can make a fashion suggestion...
When I first started learning to dress, Alpha M, teachingmensfashion, and r/malefashionadvice were great resources. Now I get compliments on my clothes a lot. You should watch/read them.

If you wanna kick it up a notch once you’ve mastered the basics, you can try StreetStyle. Due to the popularity of rap, girls love that shyt

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoops I didn’t even notice they had already been posted in here. Touché but they are really good for the absolute beginner.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I used a free app that people use to fool around, hardly a professional tool.

The intent is to show op that he could be greater then he is now - which is bland with bad body posture.

Feel free to help Redskin out with ur own tips.