Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redskinfan92 - Physical makeover

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have decided to take on the challenge of NoNutNovember to help train myself in self-discipline.
Ahh, the way of the stoics. I can get down with that.

Though, I would offer an alternative: take no sh1t November. You must call someone out for questionable behavior.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am also declaring no miss gym November. I went Wednesday after missing past few months. Pretty mad at myself. I type this as I prepare for tonight's visit.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the Sgt.Pepper make-over, and yeah, you should stay away from earth tones, but before you go shopping for new clothes, bulk up. Focus on OHP, DL, Pull-ups, and bodyweight squats(progress to pistol squats). Grow the hair out for a couple of months, and then find a good stylist.

You have a solid foundation. Plenty to work with.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am also declaring no miss gym November. I went Wednesday after missing past few months. Pretty mad at myself. I type this as I prepare for tonight's visit.
How did this go?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did this go?
Not gonna lie. I did poorly with attendance. Had some bad muscle bruises/lumps from lifting some stuff at work I was waiting to heal up. All good now. Really no excuse for the psst week and a half. Should have just went anyways. Currently looking into my options for gyms closer to home as well as home workouts for when I can't make it to a gym.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. I did poorly with attendance. Had some bad muscle bruises/lumps from lifting some stuff at work I was waiting to heal up. All good now. Really no excuse for the psst week and a half. Should have just went anyways. Currently looking into my options for gyms closer to home as well as home workouts for when I can't make it to a gym.
when you cant make a workout make sure you do something. I.e do 100 burpees in your living room or outside. It will take you 10 mins max - these small workouts will stop you going backwards and make you more likely to go to your next gym session.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you cant make a workout make sure you do something. I.e do 100 burpees in your living room or outside. It will take you 10 mins max - these small workouts will stop you going backwards and make you more likely to go to your next gym session.
That's a solid idea. Even 100 push-ups and a brief run would do something, right?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your motivation for going to the gym dependent on results or something else? Why are you not going. Diet and gym and the number 1 and 2 things (in that order) that result in looking your best and feeling confident. Do you have low t? It could be another culprit for lack of motivation.

you need to stick to a regimen for at least a year. After about 5 months it becomes a habit and addicting, you will feel gross without going. Continue to go, continue to gain, continue to see results. It’s the only way. Get some pre-workout so you feel the pump.

I make no exaggeration when I reiterate good diet and consistent gym will get you feeling as confident as you ever will. Keep at it, do not quit, do not relent. Everything’s a nail to a hammer.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just checkin' in on you bro. You were making some good progress. Keep getting after it, there's more to come.

Stay accountable. I'm workin' on it myself.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Discipline urself Red.

Make sure you hit the gym at least 3 X per week, spend a minimum of 30 mins each visit.

A couple of months doing it you'll be addicted to it.

Even on business trip abroad I will take the time to visit the hotel gym, if I can do it then so can you.

BTW, work some on ur shoulders, you'd look awesome after a couple of months.