Redskinfan92 - Physical makeover

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.

If there's no pain the next day after gym then there's no growth of muscles.

The best routine for me for years now is heading to the gym a max of 3 x per week, 45mins - 1 hour workouts each time with the next day a rest day.
I think 3x per week is good, but not less than that, its also dependant in the type of work out you do and recovery time.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 3 shake per day at 50g each so yeah about 50%

Probably not the best way bit very hard and expensive otherwise
I agree that that's the cheapest and most pragmatic way to do it. A scoop of protein powder is maybe 70 cents? Not expensive at all.

Not to derail this thread, but some lazy days I find myself just getting a solid 100 grams of protein. Is that an awful idea you think?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that that's the cheapest and most pragmatic way to do it. A scoop of protein powder is maybe 70 cents? Not expensive at all.

Not to derail this thread, but some lazy days I find myself just getting a solid 100 grams of protein. Is that an awful idea you think?
I dont think its awful but for optimal gain you need more for sure, probably good enough to maintain current gains

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.

If there's no pain the next day after gym then there's no growth of muscles.

The best routine for me for years now is heading to the gym a max of 3 x per week, 45mins - 1 hour workouts each time with the next day a rest day.
No pain no gain

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Woah !

If I didn't know better I would have sworn it's a different guy then the one in ur profile picture Redskin.

You are an epitome of what Sosuave is striving to instill in people that come here.

I bet your family and close friends are pleasantly surprised with the changes(both externally and internally) which is undergoing metamorphosis, am I right?

Anyhow, keep it up the good work.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah !

If I didn't know better I would have sworn it's a different guy then the one in ur profile picture Redskin.

You are an epitome of what Sosuave is striving to instill in people that come here.

I bet your family and close friends are pleasantly surprised with the changes(both externally and internally) which is undergoing metamorphosis, am I right?

Anyhow, keep it up the good work.
My oldest brother said its the best haircut I've ever had.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja, I'll take this as a cry for help.

If u r shy, just PM anyone of us.

I'm sure someone will assist you.
Damn son. Get ahold of your mental faculties. That Naughty Ninja has permanently branded his initials in your pea brain. Lmao

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reds, the most prominent change I see outside your aura and haircut is your facial aesthetics are leaner and more defined.

Look at Post 45 and compare it to this recent pic. Huge aesthetic change. This is due to your working your facial muscles ancillary to your strong lifts. Many overlook this aesthetic benefit of weight training heavy.

Keep it up.

Time to work on your approach game too. What is your game plan: OLD, cold/warm approach, or social circle pickup?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reds, the most prominent change I see outside your aura and haircut is your facial aesthetics are leaner and more defined.

Look at Post 45 and compare it to this recent pic. Huge aesthetic change. This is due to your working your facial muscles ancillary to your strong lifts. Many overlook this aesthetic benefit of weight training heavy.

Keep it up.

Time to work on your approach game too. What is your game plan: OLD, cold/warm approach, or social circle pickup?
I'd like to break my fear of the approach. Planning to focus on cold and warm approach.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reds, once you build muscle mass and lose body fat, you are you going to be a slayer.
I could not agree more
Do you know your bf %?

Lower bf will also change your facial feature

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could not agree more
Do you know your bf %?

Lower bf will also change your facial feature
I do best with women at 10-12% bf and lean (no water retention which often accmpanies heavy lifts), just about where I am right now.

Many speak about bodyfat levels which change facial aesthetics and this is true. Many overlook that toned facial musculature is also an important aesthetic benefit and operates outside of bodyfat levels. Take for example, Reds, he still has fat on his face, but it's lifted and more defined, as through his strong lifts, he worked those facial muscles too, though ancillary (especially doing heavy bench, squats, deadlifts).