Redskinfan92 - Physical makeover

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different haircut and clothes would go a long way. Get more mass on your body too - obviously muscle mass. Clothes will fit you better rather than sort of sag off your body. I would start with shoulders and back. Get a V shape and it will go a long way for how clothes fit.

Relax your shoulders and hands. You look tense.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the photo you gave me @redskinsfan92 . Let's allow the forum to add their input.

View attachment 2257
Need more muscle,biggest improvment you can do imo
Clothing color is all wrong dark on dark is bad, nothing brown.
Sizing is wrong also need to be smaller imo its too loose

heavy weight and low rep 4-8
Protein 1gram minimum per lbs of body weight
Creatine will help you get bigger faster

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's mine, notice the difference. Same picture different hairdo and dressing.

But most significantly, the vibe it gives out...

View attachment 2259
Like the hair cut
Clothing is more form fitting way better
Good contrast with white and red, accesories like a watch is good also.
If you are on a budget i recommend getting a seiko watch, mid range watch like Hamilton are also a good option

For used watch for sale i use watchrecon bought 3 used so far all where from watchuseek.com

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Spaz, if you just posted Redskin's picture here publicly on SS, from a privately shared PM, without his permission, that's really f'ed up, IMHO.

Many people realize there can be bigger consequences, with their careers, public personas, relationships and otherwise, and thus choose to participate on SS anonymously or in a more controlled way at least, for good reasons for some people. Maybe he gave you permission in PM? If he didn't, I hope you or the mods pull his picture down, until he does, so he can at least have the opportunity to choose for himself.

If you think posting a clear identifiable full body picture of someone else, on SS, publicly outing them here is truly no big deal, then I personally would like to see you post your own--"clear, personally identifiable, full body, recent photo," here, right now in this thread to prove it.

Then, why not also show all here at SS what not a big deal it is and start another new thread, one mirroring this one, as you have started for Redskin, and let everyone offer you their feedback o your appearance too, just as you have invited all at SS, to offer Redskin in this one?

One would think if someone wanted their own, clear, personally identifiable, full body, photo posted on SS, in such a way, that forever connects them with all that they have previously shared anonymously here, and all they will share moving forward, and/or they would do so themselves.

Same for starting a thread asking for feedback on their appearance.

Many opt to share photos with others here on SS or linked sites, but they do so in a manner that they themselves have control over the photos and how long they remain available. That practice I fully understand and respect.

Posting someone else's identifiable photo on SS, without their consent and/or their own immediate ability, to control how long it is available to be viewed, or their own ability to immediately remove it, seems really f'ed up to me.

I truly hope that is not the case here and Redskin gave you permission BEFORE you posted it. That seems odd. Why then would he not have just started such a thread himself?

Either way, I am sure I am not alone in looking forward to seeing YOUR own-- clear, personally identifiable, full body, recent--photo posted in this thread, and again in the other new thread you start--the one that asks for feedback on your own appearance, just as you have for Redskin.

Since you clearly think SS can offer helpful tips to Redskin, on things perhaps he is unaware of, that he can do to improve in his appearance, then SS surely might have helpful tips for you too Spaz, on things you may be unaware of.
I've remove the original picture on the off chance you might be right and I might be wrong in thinking he don't mind it since he has his face on his profile picture.

But I'll err on the side of caution.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the hair cut
Clothing is more form fitting way better
Good contrast with white and red, accesories like a watch is good also.
If you are on a budget i recommend getting a seiko watch, mid range watch like Hamilton are also a good option

For used watch for sale i use watchrecon bought 3 used so far all where from watchuseek.com
He has good features.

Just need a hairstylist to do some makeover, a change of clothes and some swag.

He's good to go.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've remove the original picture on the off chance you might be right and I might be wrong in thinking he don't mind it since he has his face on his profile picture.

Im wondering what are the chance a img search would find my avatar here

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I since heard back in PM that he is ok with it. I deleted my post. Would still love to see your photos Spaz.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has good features.

Just need a hairstylist to do some makeover, a change of clothes and some swag.

He's good to go.
Hair cut would prob make the biggest difference, but i wonder of his hair are long enough yet.

He need to get some nice looking leather shoes also.
Need to buy new cloth imo, find a good female clerk and they can help you greatly.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair cut would prob make the biggest difference, but i wonder of his hair are long enough yet.

Need to buy new cloth imo, find a good female clerk and they can help you greatly.
I agree with you.

For an immediate impact, just haircut, clothing and swag.

Then he can work on gaining muscles etc.

That's the outer look.

It's the inner part, they way he thinks that will ultimately influence how he carries himself - eye movements, walk or strut, hand movements, tone of voice, even the smile will be different.

That's the part that needs a major overhaul but we'll focus of getting him some needed mojo 1st to help him along.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you.

For an immediate impact, just haircut, clothing and swag.

Then he can work on gaining muscles etc.

That's the outer look.

It's the inner part, they way he thinks that will ultimately influence how he carries himself - eye movements, walk or strut, hand movements, tone of voice, even the smile will be different.

That's the part that needs a major overhaul but we'll focus of getting him some needed mojo 1st to help him along.
He is still young things will surely get better.

Nothing wrong with him except lack of style.

Getting that part right will help with his attitude/inner game part also.

The gym can also do wonders on your confidence, but its alot of work.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, already working on muscle. Been hitting the gym consistently over the past month. I will see what I can do about hair after it grows out a bit.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What sort of leather shoes would you recommend?Preferably under $100.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score