Red pill truths

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To get truly high quality girls, you may have to let go of what you might "think" you want. You have been conditioned to like big boobs and big ass with fake hair and fake liped girls. You try so hard to attract these superficial girls. You have to shift from ego fulfilment to emotional health and then you will attract those fake girls but the irony is you won't even want them anymore. Instead, you will want girls with great grounded feminine energy with wisdom.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All is bullsh*t until proven otherwise.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your whining about life or crying about the lack of love or whatever else in your life, you are entitled. You have to GIVE love to GET love. You have to GIVE to life in order to GET anything back from life. Feed your talents or else they will deteriorate. This applies to your sense of self and respect.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only share love who respect themeselves. you cant have a relationship with someone who doesnt love or respect themselves. If you do or try, you will only be pulled into their blackhole.

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a few.

1. Whatever the fvck you feel about any particular woman remember it’s all bullsh1t high meant by a cvnt goddess, scrap it, cvnt demon, to make you fvck up, submit, and be a b1tch. I mean when that kind of sh1t throws you off never fall for it. There is just one savior of men in this world, sosuave.net, the book of pook, and don juan bible, and ams mentality on youtube. That’s the only hard core truth out there.

2. I am sad. I observe in Russian online community of men, I am in Russia, red pill bs without real game. They claim all women are b1tches, all women are wh0res. I say they have no clue how to pick and choose a woman.

3. This is for OLD. I observed that after about 6 pm there is absolutly no point getting online. You should be there one time per day anyway, but not after 6 pm. That’s the time all the lonley champs login in search of ass, women are especially weary. Your single message per day should be sent some other time.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never think you are always supposed to be happy, angry, rageful, joyful, or content. If you are TRULY living life, you should be feeling all these things and not be attached.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime you make the "easy" move or take the "easy" way out, you are becoming more "asleep" in life. In order to be fully self aware, you have to look at reality as it is and take the RIGHT action, even if it's hard. This increases awareness, respect for both yourself and life. Self awareness and conciousness is the ultimate attraction trigger for women as well. They may not even be aware of it. But for those who have tapped into high self awareness in life before, you can tell women are infinetly more attracted to you. They can sense you are milking life to the fullest and want to be a part of it.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ****ing hate bums and losers. They ruin society.

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND IF NOT KILL YOURSELF SO YOU DON'T DRAG THE REST OF US DOWN WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL HELL.

I just got my bike stolen from a ****ing bum when i went into the bathroom in a starbucks for 1 SECOND. I take repsonsnibility because I shouldve locked it up but **** me man. I hate people who cant take care of themselves. They are literal children in adult bodies thinking the world is their narcisstic playground. **** them man.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ****ing hate bums and losers. They ruin society.

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND IF NOT KILL YOURSELF SO YOU DON'T DRAG THE REST OF US DOWN WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL HELL.

I just got my bike stolen from a ****ing bum when i went into the bathroom in a starbucks for 1 SECOND. I take repsonsnibility because I shouldve locked it up but **** me man. I hate people who cant take care of themselves. They are literal children in adult bodies thinking the world is their narcisstic playground. **** them man.
This is exactly how I felt when someone stole my phone and clothes last year. Sorry for your loss

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guys finish last.
Learn to surf the waves of nature, or be drown by it.
Laws of man can fail. Laws of nature, never. Do prefer to learn and trust these last ones.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience :
1. Attraction/interest has an expiration. If you don't bang her in the alloted time the window closes, never to be opened again.
2. She will test you. She will screen you. The way to pass her tests is by not taking them seriously. Treat her like an annoying 8 yr old.
3. This ties into the 'she's never yours, it's only your turn'. It WILL end someday. So have your fun with her while you can.
#1 is SO true!!!

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 is SO true!!!
I'm having trouble with this one. I just have to keep telling myself shes dead. It'll never happen between us.
To her, I'll always be the boring guy that took her out and wasted her time by not giving her the banging she wanted.
It's been 9 months, even IF she does contact me to see if I grew some man balls it'll be because she ran out of her favorite options. I'll never be her first choice anymore. So I gotta keep telling my brain 'she's dead' so I don't infect my life with false hope.
If she were to contact me again, of course I'd try to bang her. But I'm just so embarrassed about being the boring, clueless, nice guy.

Here's another one, Rejection is better than regret.