Red pill truths

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this still a crusade?
If he is such a “girl”, dismiss him like you say you do to girls.
The compulsion to be right is a curse. It’s mind consuming.
It would be very interesting to see you brow beat your girlfriend until she acquiescences. Her anger building up to a rage in her.

I can see myself standing behind you with that half smile of mine and the little head move of mine that signals to her...soon.
When she’s had enough, just to get back at you she will be there to suck me as I stroke her hair and tell her what a naughty girl she is.

That’s what having to be right does to stupid men.
Next time leave my son out of your demented reality of rightness and stupidity.

White knighting for the guy that gamed you?

How sweet.

I am holding Spaz accountable, as all men should be.

If he makes a claim about gladly meeting challenges then he should not run away from them when the facts prove him wrong.

On the topic of stupid.....you were replying to a banned member this morning, asking him questions. Make of that what you will.

R

Ranger

I am holding Spaz accountable, as all men should be.
Ah yes the rightness police. You have self proclaimed yourself the governor of men. You have abstracted that idea into a compulsive disorder.
How quaint.
I’m not white knighting anyone. Just sick of your self righteous bull$hit.
Let it go. You are all eaten up with a bad case of the dumb a$$.
I read the quote you wrote from Conan. Where did you learn how to kill? From a box of captain crunch and the free decoder ring that was inside?
Grow up and suck up your compulsion.

You aren’t in charge of anything. And you shouldn’t be. You aren’t in charge of your own mind. I’m sure some on here think you’re the $hit. But this is the virtual world and it’s not real. And neither are you.
Oh I’m certain I can have your girlfriend if you conduct yourself with her in any way like this.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I walked away.

You were boring me to death with ur cowardice and my survival instincts kicked in.

LMAO !!
Another #8 reframe tactic.

The facts are that you give advice you are incapable of following yourself

This is the nature of a true fraud.

Tell us more about how you rely on women's intuition over facts.

Tell us more about how printing money does not cause inflation.

Tell us more how you do not use PUA tactics but have used every one quoted below.

Or maybe tell us more about why you feel so compelled to lie and be worshipped by others.

Were you not the first born son?

How much do you wish to please your father?

Since you obviously miss me and keep referencing me, I will make an appearance to keep you on the hook.

You are running game tactics on Ranger and others here that I have seen.

1. You dole out compliments when they behave as you want them to.

2. You pre-emptively make statements like "you are dismissed" or "you may now _____" to imply you are the alpha or in charge.

3. You speak vaguely about things, not unlike "cold reads", but then get angered when challenged for anything more than vagueness.

4. When angry you refer to yourself in the third person, and you go double-down on the tactics in point 2.

5. You reference Pook in a manner to try and say you thought of things independently of him and that you are better because you have examples. Your real attempt here is to try and get us to link you to Pook, but you execute this extremely poorly and were called out on it.

6. Making claims that never happened (I debunked _____). It is a mix of some elements from "Influence" by Robert Cialdini, but mainly the "Consistensy" chapter.

7. Making claims as if the whole board supports you from the same "Influence" book under the chapter "Consensus".

8. Reframe, typically to push a false narrative when facts do not support him. Alternatives uses include diverting away from a fact which shows Spazs weak SMV

These are all novice tricks and executed in such a way as well, so I am surprised nobody else has noticed. Or maybe they have and they are either entranced or else they are too gracious to mention it.

None of these include your need to be liked and respected, all rooted in very deep insecurity. I wonder if perhaps you were not a first born son, or perhaps somehow feel that you have failed your father. Certainly something very powerful in your mind is driving these actions and feelings by you.

Anyway, happy thoughts towards you and I hope you find your way to work through them. If you need help working out your insecurities, I would be happy to help you. And I would keep those discussions between us.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes the rightness police. You have self proclaimed yourself the governor of men. You have abstracted that idea into a compulsive disorder.
How quaint.
I’m not white knighting anyone. Just sick of your self righteous bull$hit.
Let it go. You are all eaten up with a bad case of the dumb a$$.
I read the quote you wrote from Conan. Where did you learn how to kill? From a box of captain crunch and the free decoder ring that was inside?
Grow up and suck up your compulsion.

You aren’t in charge of anything. And you shouldn’t be. You aren’t in charge of your own mind. I’m sure some on here think you’re the $hit. But this is the virtual world and it’s not real. And neither are you.
Oh I’m certain I can have your girlfriend if you conduct yourself with her in any way like this.
Oh, did I hurt your fragile gamed mind?

Maybe you can take it out on more banned members LOL!!!!

I see, you love Spaz and worship when he tries to hold people accountable....but you get butthurt to see him held to it.

Ah the things people do for those they love. Maybe he will comfort you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post your red pill truths you have found by throwing yourself into the fire
Its forged in the fire lol but thanks for recognising my genius!

There's no such thing as a NAWALT. AWALT. Its just about where she is in her life (plummeted SMV) as to whether or not she will act upon her hypergamy.

If a woman ghosts, she is jumping off the **** regardless of the lies she will pedal.

Female nature is not random.

Women are walking contradictions. Watch what she does not what she says.

Everybody has a agenda. Be skeptical of any married dating coach lol

Every baeeeee(s) no matter how hawtttt is PRACTICE.

EVERY GIRL PROBLEM IS SOLVED WITH #NEXTSET!

I lead. She follows or next.

The prerequisite is DTF, feminine, submissive.

Feminists, SJWs, women in gender studies, women studies or basket weaving and or left handed puppetry NEED NOT APPLY.

Game recognizes game.

All game is is subtlety and compliance.

LASTLY,

NEW GIRLS ARE TURNING 18 EVERYDAY WOOOOOOOO

COME AT ME BRO!

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depression and unfulfillment is warranted and meant to happen. It means something in your life is wrong and your emotions are here to guide you to fix it.
- Your dreams and mojo are one of the same. The pursuit of the dream is worth more than the dream itself.
- People who are not on the same dream path as you can slow you down. You have to be streamline in this life to get anywhere.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depression and unfulfillment is warranted and meant to happen. It means something in your life is wrong and your emotions are here to guide you to fix it.
- Your dreams and mojo are one of the same. The pursuit of the dream is worth more than the dream itself.
- People who are not on the same dream path as you can slow you down. You have to be streamline in this life to get anywhere.
Will slow you down

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To stay relevant in the world, you NEED to take action. Your a piece of **** unless you prove the world otherwise. Nature doesn’t care how great you think you are

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a piece of **** unless you prove the world otherwise. These are undebatable facts and those that don't agree gave up on themselves and demand others do the same. Be exceptional or be average.

GUT

Banned
Reaction score
1. Cliche as it sounds, failure and fear is all in the head. When we are born, we have no concept of fear or failure. We just try things and if it didnt work out or didn't feel right, we stopped doing it. Mastery is our birth right. Unlimited potential is our birth right. Dreams are our birth right. But they have been robbed from us through conditioning of others and their limitations and what they've been taught. It's time to rebel and take back our birth right!
Bro you just made me realize how much potential my son has if I don’t fck him up. I was so worried, I didn’t even wanna bring a new life to this increasingly desolate place. So thank you for your wisdom. Birth. Right!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your either acting on life or reacting. No inbetween

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDGAF

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post your red pill truths you have found by throwing yourself into the fire

Rules:
1. No victim mindsets such as all women are bitches and w h o r e s and everyone sucks
2. Talk if you have truly thrown yourself into the fire of life and are not just parading back what you've heard from others. Give us your first hand experience and something unique
3. All truths are up for discussion and I'd be glad to discuss them
4. No hating on others. When arguing, focus directly on the discussion at hand

I am making this thread because there are so many ideas up in my mind daily and I need to dump them somewhere to make room for more ideas and I feel like these ideas can truly help people improve their lives.

Feel free to share.
What's on rhe outside does count.