Red pill truths

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post your red pill truths you have found by throwing yourself into the fire

Rules:
1. No victim mindsets such as all women are bitches and w h o r e s and everyone sucks
2. Talk if you have truly thrown yourself into the fire of life and are not just parading back what you've heard from others. Give us your first hand experience and something unique
3. All truths are up for discussion and I'd be glad to discuss them
4. No hating on others. When arguing, focus directly on the discussion at hand

I am making this thread because there are so many ideas up in my mind daily and I need to dump them somewhere to make room for more ideas and I feel like these ideas can truly help people improve their lives.

Feel free to share.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Women are loyal only to their emotions.
2. Over the years I've learned women are pretty simple. It's all the nonsense that comes with them thats complicated....games, flaking, ghosting, attitudes, confusion........it all comes when you are too heavily invested. Women are only confusing when they aren't that into you.
3. Honor, loyalty, and respect are conditional when it comes to women and driven by their feelings for you.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. No one person, man or woman, are that special. 99% of people lack self awareness (I have blindspots as well, nobody is perfect).
2. Society has a hidden conspiracy to keep your animalistic instinct tamed. If your a Man, you should always have a fire in your belly and soul that aches with desires and dreams. If you are not competitive, confrontational, and cut throat in your life (being ruthless with BS) than you are disconnected from your masculine core and you need to fix this NOW. Your life is counting on it.
3. The only person who cares about you the most is you. Make yourself strong before you ever give advice to others.
4. People don't respond to niceness. They respond to niceness if it is coming from a place of strength and respect first. If you are nice without strength and respect, you will be ran over by life and live a life of quiet desperation.

5. Most people will never reach "true" success. What is "true" success? That is for you to decide. Like I said in 1, most people lack self awareness. NO ONE ON THIS ****ING PLANET can tell you what you want to do in life. Life is a trial by error process and if your looking for a guideline for your life in a self help book or even on this site, I got bad news for you.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Cliche as it sounds, failure and fear is all in the head. When we are born, we have no concept of fear or failure. We just try things and if it didnt work out or didn't feel right, we stopped doing it. Mastery is our birth right. Unlimited potential is our birth right. Dreams are our birth right. But they have been robbed from us through conditioning of others and their limitations and what they've been taught. It's time to rebel and take back our birth right!

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience :
1. Attraction/interest has an expiration. If you don't bang her in the alloted time the window closes, never to be opened again.
2. She will test you. She will screen you. The way to pass her tests is by not taking them seriously. Treat her like an annoying 8 yr old.
3. This ties into the 'she's never yours, it's only your turn'. It WILL end someday. So have your fun with her while you can.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Women are loyal only to their emotions.
2. Over the years I've learned women are pretty simple. It's all the nonsense that comes with them thats complicated....games, flaking, ghosting, attitudes, confusion........it all comes when you are too heavily invested. Women are only confusing when they aren't that into you.
3. Honor, loyalty, and respect are conditional when it comes to women and driven by their feelings for you.
God, I wish I had been taught these truths when I was younger. This, this, pretty much all posts so far, are definitely extremely valuable to any young man. Following pretty much what I've read through here would make any young man extremely successful in life and with women.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Values such as respect and loyalty have to do with survival. Follow the rules of nature (survival) to thrive. The nice guy sucks because he is an unnatural male

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Values such as respect and loyalty have to do with survival. Follow the rules of nature (survival) to thrive. The nice guy sucks because he is an unnatural male
Super interesting. I like this, but I gotta dig deeper on it to grasp it better-

Tying in to a post above where it says women are conditional with their honor, loyalty, & respect due to their feelings about you- fair to say that lose feelings are conditional because they don't see you being fit for survival on a primitive level (down to breeding potential, provisioning potential, & safety potential)?
I know that standing your ground, following your moral compass & not being afraid to disagree projects alpha qualities..but I also get a strong vibe that many chicks will disqualify you solely on whether you meet their visual standard or not (I mean, after all...we like what we like, right?)

I guess the male equivalent to a female dissecting a males worth of honor, loyalty, & respect can be done in the same fashion by us judging their values. As hot as some girls I know are, they are ****ing lazy, expect everything to be handed to them, & treat just about everyone like garbage unless they have something to give them. One girl in particular that I know is a bottle rat that works for a fancy Miami nightclub..she carries herself like she's gods gift to earth & most thirsty ****s for men treat her as such- me personally I see a trash bag not worth my time or effort. Sure, I'm a guy, I'd have sex with her, but I wouldn't even offer to take her out for a meal because I know she wouldn't have any class to thank the waiter/waitress for serving us.

I guess males & females disqualify one another on different perameters. Feel free to add to this so the info can be absorbed by everyone who reads

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is a game. You have stats that you can increase or it will decrease if you stay stagnant. Always try to be stronger,physically, mentally and increase your intelligence (street smarts gained from engaging the world).

If your friends are losers, ditch them, train and level up and find winners who are constantly leveling up. Like a video game, the bosses and challenges are harder but they are more fun because you have more weapons (your knowledge and skills) and armor (having tough skin from haters and patience and pushing through pain).

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Only your dog and your deceased uncle can keep a secret. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut about anything personal or potentially negative about yourself or others.
Mafia mindset before Rudy Guliani passed Rico act; sworn to Omertà with all things important.

Work in silence & let the results do the talking for you.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your purpose in this life is to constantly be more “awake”. The end state is enlightement. Enlightenment isn’t a state of bliss. It’s a way of seeing how the world truly works, with all its flaw. You appreciate the flaws in yourself and others and become truly human.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligence isn’t book smarts. It’s trusting your gut instinct and have the balls to go risk and do something BIG

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super interesting. I like this, but I gotta dig deeper on it to grasp it better-

Tying in to a post above where it says women are conditional with their honor, loyalty, & respect due to their feelings about you- fair to say that lose feelings are conditional because they don't see you being fit for survival on a primitive level (down to breeding potential, provisioning potential, & safety potential)?
I know that standing your ground, following your moral compass & not being afraid to disagree projects alpha qualities..but I also get a strong vibe that many chicks will disqualify you solely on whether you meet their visual standard or not (I mean, after all...we like what we like, right?)

I guess the male equivalent to a female dissecting a males worth of honor, loyalty, & respect can be done in the same fashion by us judging their values. As hot as some girls I know are, they are ****ing lazy, expect everything to be handed to them, & treat just about everyone like garbage unless they have something to give them. One girl in particular that I know is a bottle rat that works for a fancy Miami nightclub..she carries herself like she's gods gift to earth & most thirsty ****s for men treat her as such- me personally I see a trash bag not worth my time or effort. Sure, I'm a guy, I'd have sex with her, but I wouldn't even offer to take her out for a meal because I know she wouldn't have any class to thank the waiter/waitress for serving us.

I guess males & females disqualify one another on different perameters. Feel free to add to this so the info can be absorbed by everyone who reads
When your a real Man, you don’t care if a woman rejects you (facts). If it is a woman you truly desire (again this is for a real man), you will get her.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat people really well, while not devaluing yourself in that process. Because that’s what I want. Stand for your beliefs and don’t be a woman/people pleaser. Go for what you want, but don’t become comfortable; keep the positive challenges going.

Issues and problems are rarely as big as we make them out to be. Our imagination can get the best of us.

Actions over words. Even with myself.

Don’t be jaded and think all rules here on SS apply to every woman. When you see flags, remember them and investigate pragmatically. But take them at face value.

Know your value. And keep pouring energy in to yourself to foster more as time moves forward.

Don’t allow people to get away with bad behaviour. Call them out.

Pursue what’s meaningful over what’s expedient.

Patience. With yourself and others. We all have issues and it’s not as simple as we like to believe sometimes.

Most of all. Keep working on what your ideal life looks like. Everything is ephemeral, however, youre with you until the end of our time. Go for what you want and love the process. If you don’t love what your life currently is, simply adjust.

Last edited:

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t chane the world unless you change yourself