Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill moment

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn’t speak to anyone about it. So will be sharing something over here:

I have always respected my mother, stood by her whenever someone was against her since I was a kid. I just had a conversation with my sister where she just couldn’t hold it any longer and said some things I never wanted to hear. My mom had an affair with one of my uncles. I was pretty shocked and didn’t really know what to do my sister started crying while she said it to me and I just kept calm . Spoke to my mother about it and she did accept it stating it was a mistake and it was a long time ago. On contrary my sister thinks she is lying and things are still pretty hot. Today I just lost respect I had for the most important women in my life. My father has worked his ass off to provide us and this is what he gets. Don’t have the courage to tell him the truth. This would just break him down and my mother is pretty clear that she is clean and it was all in the past.

I just realised women are never to be trusted they say and do things according to their convenience. All the manipulation and stupid stories to hide the truth.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry for what happened.

In most cases, it takes some extreme and/or life changing situations to finally open your eyes to certain things.

It's incredibly unfortunate but in the end, it's better to be aware of how the world is rather than be blind to it.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im so glad i don't have a brother. We always talk about pre selection with women, but men are just as bad, if not worse. Your dad was probably telling your uncle all the time about how great your mom was

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The primary character trait you want in a woman if you're seeking a long term relationship is impulse control. All women will have these desires. The "wanderlust" as you see on Tinder profiles. That's fine. It's the same thing as men wanting to fvck any hot woman. What is important is can she control her impulses. So here's a list of signs your girl is impulsive.

- Addictive personality. Shopping, drugs, sex, travel, it can be anything. If she does these things at a detriment to herself then she is demonstrating that her impulse overrides her common sense. Spends too much money shopping and can't pay bills? Impulsive. Has to be out partying every weekend and comes home drunk and is hung over? Impulsive.

- Alcohol consumption. This is by far the easiest and most prevalent indicator of low impulse control. Any woman who likes to "party" is demonstrating low impulse control. This is different from going out. My girl goes out a couple of times a month with friends or family. She never comes home drunk or after 10pm. She's going out to be social and get out of the house, not to "party". If a woman gets drunk and parties, I can promise you she's high risk for impulsive behaviors.

- Emotional control. All women are more emotional than men. Estrogen. You can look up people who have hormone replacement therapies if you doubt this. Out of wack hormones, out of wack emotions, more difficulty controlling them. Lust is an emotional state. If your girl loses her sh1t and can't control her emotions then take that as a solid indicator.

Finally, I think a lot of infidelity comes down to something more simple too. Unmet needs. Most people in long term relationships take each other for granted, don't put in the effort to keep things interesting, don't put in the effort to be fit and healthy and look attractive. Drag that out for enough years and anyone will start seeking affection from someone who they're attracted to. If my girl started putting on weight and becoming less sexual, I'd be looking out longingly at all the women who I know I could get. If that dragged on for a year, I could see how temptation would add up. I'd do the right thing and tell her I want to be dating someone who looks after themselves and wants intimacy, then break up if things didn't change. But I can totally understand the temptation. Sh1t, I love my girl and she's amazing in bed, but I meet hot women all the time that I just look at and think, man if I wasn't happily in a relationship.

Don't let this stuff prevent you from achieving your goals with women, what ever they are. Just be aware of them and adjust your game plan accordingly. Know what to look for, put in the effort to have options and be desirable and you'll be fine.

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, I think a lot of infidelity comes down to something more simple too. Unmet needs. Most people in long term relationships take each other for granted, don't put in the effort to keep things interesting, don't put in the effort to be fit and healthy and look attractive. Drag that out for enough years and anyone will start seeking affection from someone who they're attracted to. If my girl started putting on weight and becoming less sexual, I'd be looking out longingly at all the women who I know I could get. If that dragged on for a year, I could see how temptation would add up. I'd do the right thing and tell her I want to be dating someone who looks after themselves and wants intimacy, then break up if things didn't change. But I can totally understand the temptation. Sh1t, I love my girl and she's amazing in bed, but I meet hot women all the time that I just look at and think, man if I wasn't happily in a relationship.
I strongly believe this is what happened maybe my father did not really give her the affection or attention she needed all this time and she started getting it elsewhere. Maybe he taught she is good but unfortunately it was not true. I won't forget this as my father has sacrificed a lot of things for me and my siblings and this is really wrong. if that lady has any sense she would stop otherwise i would not spare her anymore after this. For some reason i always loved and showed more affections towards her now i feel stupid after all this. i wont be telling it to my father as he is now going to retire and i don't want to **** this up for him. I would let the PAST be in past and not let it now **** up my present but i will never forget this.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is one of the toughest parts of the red pill journey, when you figure out that family isn’t all you were told it was, and that it’s cracked up to be. I haven’t lost respect for my mother yet, but I went through the exact same thing when I found out my sister cheated on her husband. A man she had been with for 25 years who was just as much a part of the family to me as she was. I was devastated just as he was. Women are mothers, Sisters, aunts, girlfriends, wives, and cheaters. Very unfortunate but that’s just the way it is. Welcome to the red pill.

chuck001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn’t speak to anyone about it. So will be sharing something over here:

I have always respected my mother, stood by her whenever someone was against her since I was a kid. I just had a conversation with my sister where she just couldn’t hold it any longer and said some things I never wanted to hear. My mom had an affair with one of my uncles. I was pretty shocked and didn’t really know what to do my sister started crying while she said it to me and I just kept calm . Spoke to my mother about it and she did accept it stating it was a mistake and it was a long time ago. On contrary my sister thinks she is lying and things are still pretty hot. Today I just lost respect I had for the most important women in my life. My father has worked his ass off to provide us and this is what he gets. Don’t have the courage to tell him the truth. This would just break him down and my mother is pretty clear that she is clean and it was all in the past.

I just realised women are never to be trusted they say and do things according to their convenience. All the manipulation and stupid stories to hide the truth.
Women are all the same, they are all sluts.

Last edited: