Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RED MEAT.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way yes. My bigger point is that we should challenge the status quo as to what is a healthy diet. We are supposedly much smarter today than our ancestors with this research and that research yet we are the fattest and more diseased than any other time in our history. And the fact that we live a bit longer can't explain it. Fatty liver disease is now common in 12 year old kids when once it was unheard of except in alcoholics. The American Indian people didn't have problems with obesity and diabetes till we put them on reservations and started subsidizing their food. There are no fat lions and tigers in the wild as they fast, then hunt, then kill there food. Many lions and tigers in captivity are over weight just as our cats and dogs because we think they need grains, and veggies, and corn meal in their food. Drive down the poorest area of your cities. Please explain to me how they can be that poor and that diseased and obese. It's because today you can literally overeat and be starved of proper nutrition at the same time. A person has to eat 600-1000 calories worth of grains and veggies etc. to get the proper maintenance amount of vitamins and protein or they or they can eat 3 oz. of steak, about 225 calories, for the same nutrition. I'm not here to preach or say I'm right. My right may not be yours. You do your own N of 1. I do what works for me and for athletes I work with. Sometimes I get new info and have to pivot. All I know is the doctors, politicians, and other experts are failing us.
Yes, and I generally agree with you. However, felines are indeed carnivores and humans are not. It was a bad comparison.

Vegetables are healthy so I’m not sure why this post is a knock on them.

As I mentioned up top, I prefer goat meat out of the red meats. It is delicious. I am having more tonight.

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Obee1,
Yes like the Eskimo's of your far North you can certainly eat a 95%Animal diet and be very healthy,the problems arrive when you burn that meat as in Barbecue, then carcinogenic compounds are triggered and you are off to the Oncologist...That is the main reason I wrote in as I have the possibly vain illusion that marinating my meat does help....Beef is great but to minimise exposure to the chemicals that can also cause problems I chose Lamb as the little beasts are never drenched and generally feed on mountain Pastures.
Hey Scaramouche. I actually didn't mean we should eat a 95% animal diet. My point is that 95% of animal's can be consumed by humans without deleterious effects as opposed to 95% of plant life cannot be consumed by humans. But eating 95% animal based would likely improve many peoples health. I think you are on the right track though and I can't argue against your point reference the carcinogenic compounds. I'm always hesitant to enter my opinions on diet as well read and researched as it may be. It is up there with politics and religion and sometimes brings out the worst in people. My opinions seems to have "triggered' some people. I will state my truth a little better and link some articles to support why I believe such things. I'm not here to say I'm right and the others are wrong. I just want them to challenge the conventional wisdom that got us in our current mess. And if really interested, research the research papers linked in the articles. My truth. Our digestive systems are closer to the carnivores, to include felines) than to herbivores. And vegetables are not healthy.