Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Flags? What Red Flags?!

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheFinalLine

The Bottom Line is this: Never underestimate women. In dating women, and building experience with several of different types of women, we gain insight and knowledge that is valuable. Now to not utilize that knowledge, and ignore red flags, is basically, going in blind deaf and dumb. You should never go into ANY situation dead dumb and blind, unless someone's gifting you a surprise and doesn't want you to know what it is.

The problem here is, you say some good stuff, but it's like a theorist perspective rather than an educated experienced perspective. In saying everything you say, you blatantly expose yourself as someone who has lacked many types of experiences that warranted some type of precaution or lesson learned. The only type of guys who follow your ideologies are the ones who either find themselves in severe detriment due to a lack of knowledge and experience, or the type of guys who "ignore red flags" but have not encountered situations which teach them the harsh realities/consequences of doing so.

It's one of those "you don't get it, because you just don't get it." or "you can't relate, because you just can't relate".. With experience comes great knowledge, dexterity, and better decision making skills.
Is that all you had to say? You’ll find out the truth eventually. Go forth and prove me wrong. I would actually like that. Show me your truth.

Just because it’s unpalatable doesn’t make it wrong. Experience trumps ideology. Show me. Do you actually think I like the end of Ockham’s edge?

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheFinalLine

The Bottom Line is this: Never underestimate women. In dating women, and building experience with several of different types of women, we gain insight and knowledge that is valuable. Now to not utilize that knowledge, and ignore red flags, is basically, going in blind deaf and dumb. You should never go into ANY situation dead dumb and blind, unless someone's gifting you a surprise and doesn't want you to know what it is.

The problem here is, you say some good stuff, but it's like a theorist perspective rather than an educated experienced perspective. In saying everything you say, you blatantly expose yourself as someone who has lacked many types of experiences that warranted some type of precaution or lesson learned. The only type of guys who follow your ideologies are the ones who either find themselves in severe detriment due to a lack of knowledge and experience, or the type of guys who "ignore red flags" but have not encountered situations which teach them the harsh realities/consequences of doing so.

It's one of those "you don't get it, because you just don't get it." or "you can't relate, because you just can't relate".. With experience comes great knowledge, dexterity, and better decision making skills.
How do we avoid those pitfalls? Like if your in love with a girl or even multiple girls how do you manage this. two girls asked me tonight if i liked them or what i thought of them. The first girl pushed me onto the the second girl but the first girl was watching me and kept close.

Really I was in love with both them and if things were very simple I would of got married tonight. If it was vegas lol. This love isn't really based on what they look like and even they said I'm not usually their type. That doesn't change a thing though them saying that.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never underestimate women.

and ignore red flags, is basically, going in blind deaf and dumb.
Boy those women are soooo mean and cruel. I’ve never learned to control my emotions. I just can’t help falling stupid at her grandeur.

Now I will learn red flags. That way that mean vicious girl won’t castrate me of my masculinity and crush my soul. It’s the only way because that’s all I’ve ever heard. “Watch for red flags!!!” Therefore it’s all I know on how to protect my fragile heart.

Pardon me while I gag on that. Been there done that. It doesn’t work. All women are potentially all red flags.

Red flags only apply to provider minded men.
You will pay dearly for that. If she’s really skilled and you’re really in love and fully invested...even if you grow old together, you will never know about her affair(s). You will die oblivious to her shenanigans. Isn’t that special?

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble in this day and age is finding an environment filled with suitable women.

I've been in social circles with gorgeous women, but none of them would have made good wives.

Granted, i never rolled in Christian circles.

But a large reason for that was I noticed how fake most Christians are.
They exist. You will not be welcome unless you have the same principals, even if biology pushes them to you. potential shame is equally strong....

I am sure that the only chance is to manage the environment. There are Christians and other religious men and women that follow principals. they do exist.

take the women out of the env that you manage and look out....

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know what @TheFinalLine is saying. Actually I don't because I haven't read thread thread. But remember how you were all quick to dismiss me when I showed up with radical ideas that challenged the status quo of sosuave. Give this guy a chance. He has a maverick's mentality. His frame is dominant. Obviously he has a message to deliver. Otherwise, all of you wouldnt be reacting to him. I can see the context.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

ThisIsSparta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know what @TheFinalLine is saying. Actually I don't because I haven't read thread thread. But remember how you were all quick to dismiss me when I showed up with radical ideas that challenged the status quo of sosuave. Give this guy a chance. He has a maverick's mentality. His frame is dominant. Obviously he has a message to deliver. Otherwise, all of you wouldnt be reacting to him. I can see the context.
He might be like that George Bruno-Guy..... the one that tells men to "man up", "take responsibility", "be a gentleman" and "**** the red pill"...... and yet "being single and liking it".

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He might be like that George Bruno-Guy..... the one that tells men to "man up", "take responsibility", "be a gentleman" and "**** the red pill"...... and yet "being single and liking it".
There is nothing wrong with being single brother. It just means no woman has has met your standards.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right brother. and i want you to express what you really mean. consider this text as my welcome to you. you have my accommodation.

This website would not exist without all of the unique voices.

you clearly see the op's context. most cannot because the are caught up in the "women are evil" paradigm.

ThisIsSparta

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right brother. and i want you to express what you really mean. consider this text as my welcome to you. you have my accommodation.

This website would not exist without all of the unique voices.

you clearly see the op's context. most cannot because the are caught up in the "women are evil" paradigm.
I dont see women "evil". I think they are "explosives".

Explosives aint evil, you just have to know what you want to do with them and how you handle them safely.
You have to use high quality explosives without red flags sticking out of the wrapping, otherwise things could blow up right into your face, no matter how competent you think you are.

OP´s context i guess is about being able to observe-adapt-overcome instead of auto-excluding women with objective or subjecitve "red flags". In context "man up" (accept the challenge a red flagged women represents for the sake of your maybe developing feelings for her) and "take responsibility" (to work things out/work on the women/work on the developing relationship) while being "a gentleman"(the white knight that saves the girl from herself.

Unfortunately the only direct advise i got from my father about women was that they like little presents from time to time, so all i had was Hollywood and i became a white knight, trying to "safe the girl" and "make it work" with my pure effort.
Needless to say this approach blew up right in my face during my teens and early twenties.
While i became somewhat of a light-plate-spinner in my late twenties, i fell back into my old roll with 35 to "man up" and "make it work" with a red-flagged-woman. I didnt knew it better back then, if only someone had offered me the red pill and a set of red flags 8 years ago.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see women "evil". I think they are "explosives".

Explosives aint evil, you just have to know what you want to do with them and how you handle them safely.
You have to use high quality explosives without red flags sticking out of the wrapping, otherwise things could blow up right into your face, no matter how competent you think you are.

OP´s context i guess is about being able to observe-adapt-overcome instead of auto-excluding women with objective or subjecitve "red flags". In context "man up" (accept the challenge a red flagged women represents for the sake of your maybe developing feelings for her) and "take responsibility" (to work things out/work on the women/work on the developing relationship) while being "a gentleman"(the white knight that saves the girl from herself.

Unfortunately the only direct advise i got from my father about women was that they like little presents from time to time, so all i had was Hollywood and i became a white knight, trying to "safe the girl" and "make it work" with my pure effort.
Needless to say this approach blew up right in my face during my teens and early twenties.
While i became somewhat of a light-plate-spinner in my late twenties, i fell back into my old roll with 35 to "man up" and "make it work" with a red-flagged-woman. I didnt knew it better back then, if only someone had offered me the red pill and a set of red flags 8 years ago.
It would stand to reason that a man would adopt the red flag method. It seems logical but it’s actually illogical.

The problem with dealing with the present feministic culture is that it assumes you are solidly inside of it. Red flag “technology” actually sinks you deeper into existing inside that Feministic paradigm. A “hack” if that fits for you. This hack, though seemingly advantageous, at first, is putting you even more solidly in woman’s world. It is a failing survival strategy for men.

Anything you do to maneuver or get around in that fake world is still participation in that fake world. The more you do it, the more you trap yourself.
I started an earlier thread on this but it didn’t take off. Do not oppose feminism. This is a mistake. You ignore it. So now here we are.

It is easy for us to adopt the simple hack and stay in the degraded world. Least amount of work. This is fatal. I will tell you A truth that could propel any man to the life he wants. You will NEVER be able to do it from inside the feministic world. This is a very destructive world. It’s crushing.

You literally step out of that world and into your created world and environment. You were never NOT in charge. You’ve been tricked. How this is, is a different subject.

Biologically and intellectually we are flawed to survive in this feministic place. We absolutely cannot function here. We move up a little and then get slammed back down again. Sometimes even a simple derogatory statement from a sawed off half pint skirt slams you back into your head. Back to where she thinks you belong. And she’s right because that’s exactly where you went. Back to your prescribed place. Powerlessness. Bytches rule. Or so we’ve been told.

You have to be outside that world and never go back. This is a decision. Do not oppose the feministic world. By opposing it, it gives it something to fight. Thus this is a game. A game has two opposing sides or more trying to win the game. A “battle” has to take place for this feministic world to reign. It goes against the natural order of life. It has to use force.

So what happens when a herd of sawed off half pint skirts show up to battle with foam on their lips and swinging battle axes...and you don’t show up? What if you are off playing a much better game and winning at life? Ruling your own world and environment.

Apply this to every woman you see. Do it so much that it becomes who you really are.

On that battlefield where you didn’t show up to play? Well the ones that did are laying there with their heads chopped off. Diks cut off and stuffed in their mouths. All their resources stolen or seriously diminished. Now you are a coward or something worse for not being in that game? Men don’t pay that much attention to the meanderings and lamenting of women. Men do not play women’s games.

They must come to you and your world. That’s what they want to do. They are not allowed back into the feministic world and still be with you. If you go back, your head’s coming off. Remember, you did it. That is also a decision. You can never go back.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would stand to reason that a man would adopt the red flag method. It seems logical but it’s actually illogical.

The problem with dealing with the present feministic culture is that it assumes you are solidly inside of it. Red flag “technology” actually sinks you deeper into existing inside that Feministic paradigm. A “hack” if that fits for you. This hack, though seemingly advantageous, at first, is putting you even more solidly in woman’s world. It is a failing survival strategy for men.

Anything you do to maneuver or get around in that fake world is still participation in that fake world. The more you do it, the more you trap yourself.
I started an earlier thread on this but it didn’t take off. Do not oppose feminism. This is a mistake. You ignore it. So now here we are.

It is easy for us to adopt the simple hack and stay in the degraded world. Least amount of work. This is fatal. I will tell you A truth that could propel any man to the life he wants. You will NEVER be able to do it from inside the feministic world. This is a very destructive world. It’s crushing.

You literally step out of that world and into your created world and environment. You were never NOT in charge. You’ve been tricked. How this is, is a different subject.

Biologically and intellectually we are flawed to survive in this feministic place. We absolutely cannot function here. We move up a little and then get slammed back down again. Sometimes even a simple derogatory statement from a sawed off half pint skirt slams you back into your head. Back to where she thinks you belong. And she’s right because that’s exactly where you went. Back to your prescribed place. Powerlessness. Bytches rule. Or so we’ve been told.

You have to be outside that world and never go back. This is a decision. Do not oppose the feministic world. By opposing it, it gives it something to fight. Thus this is a game. A game has two opposing sides or more trying to win the game. A “battle” has to take place for this feministic world to reign. It goes against the natural order of life. It has to use force.

So what happens when a herd of sawed off half pint skirts show up to battle with foam on their lips and swinging battle axes...and you don’t show up? What if you are off playing a much better game and winning at life? Ruling your own world and environment.

Apply this to every woman you see. Do it so much that it becomes who you really are.

On that battlefield where you didn’t show up to play? Well the ones that did are laying there with their heads chopped off. Diks cut off and stuffed in their mouths. All their resources stolen or seriously diminished. Now you are a coward or something worse for not being in that game? Men don’t pay that much attention to the meanderings and lamenting of women. Men do not play women’s games.

They must come to you and your world. That’s what they want to do. They are not allowed back into the feministic world and still be with you. If you go back, your head’s coming off. Remember, you did it. That is also a decision. You can never go back.
Foaming at the mouth like mad dogs.?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I had to spice it up a little. Lol
Just think of the fat walrus on the corner with a sign screaming about something she isn’t getting for existing.

She’s actually trying to get men to come to the feminine bargaining (manipulation) table.
Well.... They do foam at the mouth... Or fiend in pain like a vampire.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
The only context that the op is accurate in is if you're MORE crazy than she is. Then she should be looking for red flags about you. If op is crazy than I totally understand where he's coming from. Otherwise I'd tell 99% if you guys to ignore the op.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only context that the op is accurate in is if you're MORE crazy than she is. Then she should be looking for red flags about you. If op is crazy than I totally understand where he's coming from. Otherwise I'd tell 99% if you guys to ignore the op.
Just wait till he gets triggered by the next BPD thread

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Just wait till he gets triggered by the next BPD thread
Why he doesn't think women like that exist? Bro one of the last girls I was with, and she was one of my favs is going to prison for stabbing her boyfriend she was cheating on with me. Of course bdp exist. But on the other hand some guys might also be very naive and soft hearted and women will be ruthless if you're like that so maybe for one guy she won't be so ruthless but for others she will.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a funny observation about women.

If you're in your 30s, call yourself a "Christian", have no kids, and you're on a dating site?

You fvcked up somewhere along the road