Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Flags? What Red Flags?!

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
This is something a wog would say. A run of the mill generic humanoid. It doesn’t serve you well. Shouldn’t do that.
The amount of emotional investment you have in this belief in yours that you feel the need to make a bait thread and then argue with everyone who disagrees is a red flag. If you needed some attention you could have just asked or if your shy, pm one of us. No need to be coy.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of emotional investment you have in this belief in yours that you feel the need to make a bait thread and then argue with everyone who disagrees is a red flag. If you needed some attention you could have just asked or if your shy, pm one of us. No need to be coy.
LMAO. oh boy. I don’t care about red flag guys one way or another. They are already failing. No sense waisting time there.

I’m just presenting a different perspective. I’ve attacked no one based on their beliefs or ideas. That would be the defender’s corner. Defenders of the red flag emphasis. I think men would fair better taking a different tack. One that promotes growth in the direction he needs to go.

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO. oh boy. I don’t care about red flag guys one way or another. They are already failing. No sense waisting time there.

I’m just presenting a different perspective. I’ve attacked no one based on their beliefs or ideas. That would be the defender’s corner. Defenders of the red flag emphasis. I think men would fair better taking a different tack. One that promotes growth in the direction he needs to go.
1599614200348.png

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t like this thread, just wait for a couple of others I’m working on.
The “look what they do to us” threads are pretty boring. But I accept that opinions vary.

You still haven’t disclosed what your dog in the hunt is all about. If it’s just that you don’t like me, well that never makes a dent. What do you want? Just bored?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying their foundation is so weak that they can’t even handle a FWB without getting butt hurt or turned inward?
I understand your perspective but tge way your talking about these plates they sound like dirt bags if there ARE flags and you are ignoring them. Some flags are boundary breakers for the guys setting standard and principles for their own lives.
If i ignored man and female red flags id be broke and homeless like Jesus. Im not worthy of that title. I dont know anyone who is actually

Humans have magnetism. Unwanted Attraction is a thing out here. There are creepy girls out here. Red flags

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP Watch this you might benefit from it immensley.

Pretty standard stuff. I’ve watched him before. And your point is noted.
Still not going to help men. Zero tolerance isn’t needed if she doesn’t go there. That’s my point. Just laugh at her. Give her a crooked smile to let you know you are onto her. She will instantly stop.

I’ve never once in all this thread said men should tolerate anything. I’m saying it shouldn’t start in the first place. She isn’t doing that to her emergency sex guy. Just the guy she’s already cheated on and is justifying her conduct by these actions. This is human beings 101.

You and I will never see eye to eye on this. The criticisms and complaining to him always come AFTER she’s broken the spoken or unspoken dynamic.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. It doesnt matter if you are 1 month or 5 years in ****ty behavior is ****ty behavior.
Case in point. There is a man at work married 25 years...raised a daughter and wife developed a meth and heroine problem. Middle class ppl too.
Dismissal is his final option after many beta tries at the traditional bs...and they are divorcing now.
Crackhead at 1 month is a crackhead at 5 years.
Even if you do everything right... find a normal woman, you are right... there are no guarantees, because women change like the wind. All you can did is minimize the possibility that sh1t like this doesn't happen. I think we all have stories about totally normal well adjust women... no red flag then something happens....

The truth is if you are going to jump into the wild dog pit of a relationship... you are taking a risk. I don't recommend it, been there... got burned. The woman I married had ZERO red flags, none.... but she had this deep psychosis that came out over time... she had serious separation anxiety, and when 9-11 happened, and I got called back on active duty and deployed to Afghanistan, she went bad-sh1t crazy. Had that not happened hell we might still be married, we still get along really well, but I just can't trust her. I will be willing to bet there are at least a million relationships in the US that have or will fail because of Covid.... Some things you can not plan for.

Trojan3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't going to respond to this nonsense but, this whole thread is unnecessary bro science. You clearly dont get what red flags are for. If you're trying to date a girl for a LTR. And she tells you shes on 5 meds, used to do "stuff" for money during college..but wont tell you what, tells you her ex killed himself, and you just go " haha whats red flags", and still choose to date her, youre a complete idiot.

What about a girl who has bumps on her lips and says oh their just a cold sore. Would you still make out with her?

Cmon man stop trying to sound intelligent and fuel your ego with bull****.

Guys who ignore red flshs end up trying to be captain save a hoes or to some detriment. Never underestimate women.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't going to respond to this nonsense but, this whole thread is unnecessary bro science. You clearly dont get what red flags are for. If you're trying to date a girl for a LTR. And she tells you shes on 5 meds, used to do "stuff" for money during college..but wont tell you what, tells you her ex killed himself, and you just go " haha whats red flags", and still choose to date her, youre a complete idiot.

What about a girl who has bumps on her lips and says oh their just a cold sore. Would you still make out with her?

Guys who ignore red flshs end up trying to be captain save a hoes or to some detriment. Never underestimate women.

I have no idea what bro science is. You can believe whatever you want. Wouldn’t ever try to change your mind. You have your solution. Carry on.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is about red flags. If it’s a plate it doesn’t matter. Who cares. Red flags are for relationship guys. That’s what we are talking about?...

If these guys aren’t looking for relationships then why the hell are we talking about red flags for? Are you saying their foundation is so weak that they can’t even handle a FWB without getting butt hurt or turned inward?

Never mind. For crying out loud. Hahahahaha
You are dumb as sh1t lol

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is about red flags. If it’s a plate it doesn’t matter. Who cares. Red flags are for relationship guys. That’s what we are talking about?...

If these guys aren’t looking for relationships then why the hell are we talking about red flags for? Are you saying their foundation is so weak that they can’t even handle a FWB without getting butt hurt or turned inward?

Never mind. For crying out loud. Hahahahaha
Dafuk dude, you don't see red flags in plates?
So I guess you don't care about STDs, girls stealing from you or burning down your house?
Think before you ink...or post, whatever.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Even if you do everything right... find a normal woman, you are right... there are no guarantees, because women change like the wind. All you can did is minimize the possibility that sh1t like this doesn't happen. I think we all have stories about totally normal well adjust women... no red flag then something happens....

The truth is if you are going to jump into the wild dog pit of a relationship... you are taking a risk. I don't recommend it, been there... got burned. The woman I married had ZERO red flags, none.... but she had this deep psychosis that came out over time... she had serious separation anxiety, and when 9-11 happened, and I got called back on active duty and deployed to Afghanistan, she went bad-sh1t crazy. Had that not happened hell we might still be married, we still get along really well, but I just can't trust her. I will be willing to bet there are at least a million relationships in the US that have or will fail because of Covid.... Some things you can not plan for.
My itb instructor told us all that if you're going to get deployed to break up with your woman. Definitely don't get married before your deployment. And he said "fvck women figuratively and literally". At the end of his rant he'd say "if you ever see me out on liberty with my gf, don't you dare even adknowledge me, and definitely don't tell her the things I'm telling you all right now. It was part of our infantry training to not trust women, lol. If you go out on deployment you'll come back to your girlfriend like you left her, freshly fvcked.

Also when I was a travelling salesman, the seasoned salesman said that military wives are some of the easiest to fvck, when you knock on their door to make your pitch. They loved knocking doors in areas with military bases, and what made it so easy they said, is that you'll be leaving in a few days or a week and no one knows you.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never once in all this thread said men should tolerate anything. I’m saying it shouldn’t start in the first place
Valid point and true. But we know what we are dealing with. Different backgrounds etc. Some women are just wrecked. Low self value

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is if you are going to jump into the wild dog pit of a relationship... you are taking a risk. I don't recommend it, been there... got burned. The woman I married had ZERO red flags, none....
The whole female relationship market is a murky place. And its just not the west. Feminism is a global issue for us guys.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dafuk dude, you don't see red flags in plates?
So I guess you don't care about STDs, girls stealing from you or burning down your house?
Think before you ink...or post, whatever.
Of course they have bad conduct and do fukked up shyt. They run amuck on anyone they think they can. They’re women.