Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Flags? What Red Flags?!

ThisIsSparta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not a hood rat. I don’t exist in that environment. Why would you live in a place like that? I’m sure you know this already...but your environment can and does have a direct influence on you. That’s why we are supposed to hang out with positive people and places. What you are up against is self induced.
Thats what happens when people ignore red flags.

It doesnt matter if you are not a hood rat or live in a nice neighborhood. BSC-Chicks will find you and if you ignore that they are BSC, they will "burn your car down".

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what happens when people ignore red flags.

It doesnt matter if you are not a hood rat or live in a nice neighborhood. BSC-Chicks will find you and if you ignore that they are BSC, they will "burn your car down".
Then this is something for you to deal with then. It is your solution to overcome life. This has nothing to do with me. But just remember, cars are expensive.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s with the hostility LARaider? I’ve done nothing to you. If you don’t agree then just say”I don’t agree.”
No need to give yourself away like that.

I am immune to a woman’s manipulations. If I indulge it, it is knowingly doing so. Which I have done and will in the future. It’s entertainment. Not life threatening. I know myself and she will always come second to me. What’s so hard about that?

What happened to never believing what a woman says? Is that so difficult?

Why so serious about women? Why so serious about any of this? This is fun and a fun game.
Well for one thing you yet again return after promising to leave so many times. The second is that you are just here making excuses for your own failings while leading men astray that don't know better, that have every motivation to ignore red flags

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not a hood rat. I don’t exist in that environment. Why would you live in a place like that? I’m sure you know this already...but your environment can and does have a direct influence on you. That’s why we are supposed to hang out with positive people and places. What you are up against is self induced.

This happens when her “beta bucks” or “relationship guy” flies the coop. She sees her emergency sex man off and on with no issues or problems. Why isn’t she burning his car? Think about this really hard my friend. Don’t react to my words, just think on it some. She goes through a couple of dozen men and not one of them does she go off on.
Is it cause she respects those? And they know their place. And she has him beta buxxed and much less tolerant cause if she liked him more he'd be in the same position as the other dudes?

BSC chick means what?

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for one thing you yet again return after promising to leave so many times. The second is that you are just here making excuses for your own failings while leading men astray that don't know better, that have every motivation to ignore red flags
I don’t know who you are but I would appreciate you staying away from me. You need a MOD.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it cause she respects those? And they know their place. And she has him beta buxxed and much less tolerant cause if she liked him more he'd be in the same position as the other dudes?

BSC chick means what?
A woman makes rules for Mr. Relationship/money bags. She will break every single one of them for Mr. Sex Man. AND she doesn’t think it’s unscrupulous in the least.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
What’s with the hostility LARaider? I’ve done nothing to you. If you don’t agree then just say”I don’t agree.”
No need to give yourself away like that.

I am immune to a woman’s manipulations. If I indulge it, it is knowingly doing so. Which I have done and will in the future. It’s entertainment. Not life threatening. I know myself and she will always come second to me. What’s so hard about that?

What happened to never believing what a woman says? Is that so difficult?

Why so serious about women? Why so serious about any of this? This is fun and a fun game.
Take your meds

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your meds
Hahaha. I had a feeling this post would upset the Apple cart. How can a simple idea be so inflaming? It makes me think I’m spot on. It’s like fat girls on the corner demanding equal dik opportunities.

There are tons of things I just don’t comment on. I have no desire to squash them or discredit them or even prevent their message. I mentioned no one in this post. So why are some men so invested in keeping men fearful or afraid or keeping them beta?

Disagreements are in life. The victim always seems to do things like this. If you don’t like my idea then just say so and move on. What is so terrifying about this concept? Do you slam women like this too? No wonder you are struggling.

A man who can’t let another man have his own mind is a poor sot that is irrelevant in life.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha. I had a feeling this post would upset the Apple cart. How can a simple idea be so inflaming? It makes me think I’m spot on. It’s like fat girls on the corner demanding equal dik opportunities.

There are tons of things I just don’t comment on. I have no desire to squash them or discredit them or even prevent their message. I mentioned no one in this post. So why are some men so invested in keeping men fearful or afraid or keeping them beta?

Disagreements are in life. The victim always seems to do things like this. If you don’t like my idea then just say so and move on. What is so terrifying about this concept? Do you slam women like this too? No wonder you are struggling.

A man who can’t let another man have his own mind is a poor sot that is irrelevant in life.
You're the only one preaching and pushing your opinion on here as it if it's an irrefutable fact...

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the only one preaching and pushing your opinion on here as it if it's an irrefutable fact...
A statement is not a fact. If you don’t believe it then say “I don’t believe it, I believe this.” Then move on. I do it. I’m not gonna tell you what to think. Think whatever you want. Some men can read it and then digest it for a while. They are not as impulsive. You have ulterior motive. That says a lot. So do us both a favor. A decent favor. Go away and leave me be. Your personal opinions about me are worthless. As mine are about you. I can live with that.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Truth is I never worry about "Red Flags", every woman has something about them that is potentially problematic. Worrying about this is a waste of time
You guys ignoring red flags are not screening the people in your lives to well.
Man or woman
Welcome disrespect by both genders. Red flags is the fuel for dismissal and dismissal or not is your true power.

16 commandments of poon come to mind here.

I'm not a relationship guy. If you are interested in a 'relationship' you do have to worry about serious problems because buying the woman, means you buy the entire package.
Yes and no. It doesnt matter if you are 1 month or 5 years in ****ty behavior is ****ty behavior.
Case in point. There is a man at work married 25 years...raised a daughter and wife developed a meth and heroine problem. Middle class ppl too.
Dismissal is his final option after many beta tries at the traditional bs...and they are divorcing now.
Crackhead at 1 month is a crackhead at 5 years.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And its not. Not 1 man has this perfect in the sphere. Not Rollo Not Roosh Not Royc.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ignoring red flags are not screening the people in your lives to well.
Man or woman
I don’t mind disagreement. It’s just prudent to be sure what you are disagreeing with. The concept is still escaping.

I can get the best out of a man as his leader in a few days. Get him enthusiastic and producing because he wants to. He starts dreaming again. Working towards something. Work for the sake of work doesn’t pan out. What do I care about his “red flags”. Not showing up to work or being late or screwing off? 1-2-gone. It’s nothing personal.

Can a man get a woman’s best out of her? Damn right he can. All her red flags belong to the life outside of me. They aren’t even red flags.
It’s not about her problems. Those belong to her and they stay off my lines.

This isn't rocket science. I can’t even remember the last woman who actually treated me poorly. The last one who tried was my ex-wife. Go ask her what happened.

Concentrating on those flags will net a man nothing. He will still fall short. Very short. He will be looking for something that doesn’t exist. Not anywhere.

Handling a woman is done on a gradient. Learn to handle oneself then try to handle others.

A woman’s best can be well below your standard or way above when she snaps to. When she realizes that she really can control her emotions she feels more powerful and then will sadly realize you ain’t it because you’re still looking for flags. Lol. Some men absolutely deserve to be left and my bed is open for her to express it. I wouldn’t even care if it’s your wife.

I don’t give a shyt about LTRs. I’m not that type of guy. Just committing to a woman reshapes the dynamic.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate yes...a GF/ Wife probably not...thats a whole nother level of depth, investment and risk.
Well this is about red flags. If it’s a plate it doesn’t matter. Who cares. Red flags are for relationship guys. That’s what we are talking about?...

If these guys aren’t looking for relationships then why the hell are we talking about red flags for? Are you saying their foundation is so weak that they can’t even handle a FWB without getting butt hurt or turned inward?

Never mind. For crying out loud. Hahahahaha