Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Flags? What Red Flags?!

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the “red flag” script. The truth is more basic than this. Worrying about red flags is a symptom of uncertain masculinity. The waffling between what is bad and what isn’t bad due to a damaged or unstable masculine foundation.
Being brought up in the west is a catastrophic failure to the masculine male.

By exerting it’s degrading force onto men, it sets up a confusion in a man’s thinking. He attempts to balance what is already biologically in him and what he has been led to believe is optimum within the present social structure. When this happens, as a man grows up, he switches from the fun dreaming adventurer to sedentary binary thinking. There are too many opposing thoughts and confusions.
To continually talk about “red flags” only reinforces it. Maybe not consciously but it does. He continually falls for red flag women. Not because the women are evil. He is doing it to himself.

Within him is the development and training to conform to social structure. A survival mechanism. But to do so is to live a life of hidden unsolvable turmoil. A red flag is only a “red flag” if one wants to acknowledge it. Let’s see what I mean by that…
By acknowledging something, saying “Right there it is”, is a form of agreement. But even paying attention to her and her antics is buying into it. Chastising her is actually a buy in to its absurdity.

A man is a self-functioning unit. He is not encumbered with the biology that depends to a large extent, acceptance for survival. This is feminine. He can operate with or without a woman.
We talk about rewarding good conduct. This is correct in function. Even acknowledging bad conduct with a woman is detrimental. For both her and you. She evoked a response out of you and exposed your button. Now she just merely pushes it for ridiculous reasons. when you should be pushing her out the door. Acknowledging and pointing out bad behavior by a father who is a preacher has been making daughters tramps for a very long time.

But how do you get a man to that point? If you talk about red flags, you do a disservice. Not because these things aren’t red flags, but really, a man who is who he is and, on his path, doesn’t concern himself with such things. It is beneath him. Until he understands this, he is a voodoo doll that a woman can push pins into. Why does she do this? Because she is instinctively preventing him from breeding on some level. It is biological. AND by pushing the man into the mud, she tries to ensure that other women wont breed with him and have offspring either. Don’t ever believe the words of an ex…” I’m so glad you finally found someone”. She is lying. Well, unless your new woman is a revolting pig.

When a man can’t get back up…he got slammed into the mud. Weak men are mud puppies. Sticking the “red flag” patronage in his face is pushing him further into the mud.

A woman reflects YOU. The flags have no value to a man of value. Either she is ready to step up or she isn’t. Pound her out. The unworthy are many. A mud puppy still thinks there’s hope. Women will always be women and it will never change. His hope is wasted. Learn to manage your life and manage your women.
Only a mud puppy would attach himself to a lost soul who has turned herself into a mud slvt.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
A red flag means exactly as you described, she is either far too masculine or far too feminine per the individual.

Do not get tradition confused with what is happening today though: we have more masculine women in our society than we have ever had before, the anecdotes of tradition become less and less applicable with every passing day.

I should add, women are also innately increasing their masculinity in response to the surge of lesser masculine men; by becoming more masculine, it is like an insurance policy for her social life, she avoids conflict and approach with lesser masculine, as these things can make a woman look bad to her friends.

I know you guys like your generalizations here and I am guilty of it as well, but using terms like "Mud Slvt" because you are at an intellectual loss for words is not helping, but understanding why she behaves this way will allow us to rationalize... "Mud Slvt" is not a rationalization, it is your emotions coming out and as a fellow man i am disgusted by it, not the term, but your embrace of emotion and lack of rationale.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A red flag means exactly as you described, she is either far too masculine or far too feminine per the individual.

Do not get tradition confused with what is happening today though: we have more masculine women in our society than we have ever had before, the anecdotes of tradition become less and less applicable with every passing day.

I should add, women are also innately increasing their masculinity in response to the surge of lesser masculine men; by becoming more masculine, it is like an insurance policy for her social life, she avoids conflict and approach with lesser masculine, as these things can make a woman look bad to her friends.

I know you guys like your generalizations here and I am guilty of it as well, but using terms like "Mud Slvt" because you are at an intellectual loss for words is not helping, but understanding why she behaves this way will allow us to rationalize... "Mud Slvt" is not a rationalization, it is your emotions coming out and as a fellow man i am disgusted by it, not the term, but your embrace of emotion and lack of rationale.
Carry on then.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the “red flag” script. The truth is more basic than this. Worrying about red flags is a symptom of uncertain masculinity. The waffling between what is bad and what isn’t bad due to a damaged or unstable masculine foundation.

By exerting it’s degrading force onto men, it sets up a confusion in a man’s thinking. He attempts to balance what is already biologically in him and what he has been led to believe is optimum within the present social structure. When this happens, as a man grows up, he switches from the fun dreaming adventurer to sedentary binary thinking. There are too many opposing thoughts and confusions.
To continually talk about “red flags” only reinforces it. Maybe not consciously but it does. He continually falls for red flag women. Not because the women are evil. He is doing it to himself.

Within him is the development and training to conform to social structure. A survival mechanism. But to do so is to live a life of hidden unsolvable turmoil. A red flag is only a “red flag” if one wants to acknowledge it. Let’s see what I mean by that…
By acknowledging something, saying “Right there it is”, is a form of agreement. But even paying attention to her and her antics is buying into it. Chastising her is actually a buy in to its absurdity.

A man is a self-functioning unit. He is not encumbered with the biology that depends to a large extent, acceptance for survival. This is feminine. He can operate with or without a woman.
We talk about rewarding good conduct. This is correct in function. Even acknowledging bad conduct with a woman is detrimental. For both her and you. She evoked a response out of you and exposed your button. Now she just merely pushes it for ridiculous reasons. when you should be pushing her out the door. Acknowledging and pointing out bad behavior by a father who is a preacher has been making daughters tramps for a very long time.

But how do you get a man to that point? If you talk about red flags, you do a disservice. Not because these things aren’t red flags, but really, a man who is who he is and, on his path, doesn’t concern himself with such things. It is beneath him. Until he understands this, he is a voodoo doll that a woman can push pins into. Why does she do this? Because she is instinctively preventing him from breeding on some level. It is biological. AND by pushing the man into the mud, she tries to ensure that other women wont breed with him and have offspring either. Don’t ever believe the words of an ex…” I’m so glad you finally found someone”. She is lying. Well, unless your new woman is a revolting pig.

When a man can’t get back up…he got slammed into the mud. Weak men are mud puppies. Sticking the “red flag” patronage in his face is pushing him further into the mud.

A woman reflects YOU. The flags have no value to a man of value. Either she is ready to step up or she isn’t. Pound her out. The unworthy are many. A mud puppy still thinks there’s hope. Women will always be women and it will never change. His hope is wasted. Learn to manage your life and manage your women.
Only a mud puppy would attach himself to a lost soul who has turned herself into a mud slvt.
I don't agree with you on this one.
Women don't always reflect you.
You can be you best self and see red flags in women you're dating. Actually, when you're near your best self, that's when you see red flags easily. You see them and you make a decision: dump her sorry as$ or continue to enjoy her company while knowing it will eventually become a problem.
I think it's less masculine to worry about worrying about redflags. Don't take it personally, I think you're better off doing a lot of other stuff.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with you on this one.
Women don't always reflect you.
You can be you best self and see red flags in women you're dating. Actually, when you're near your best self, that's when you see red flags easily. You see them and you make a decision: dump her sorry as$ or continue to enjoy her company while knowing it will eventually become a problem.
I think it's less masculine to worry about worrying about redflags. Don't take it personally, I think you're better off doing a lot of other stuff.
I wouldn’t take it personally. I just know you can tell a man all about the flags and it won’t make any difference. The flags aren’t his problem.

The entire persona of a woman is a red flag.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know what you're looking for, it's not.
You have your solution. Go forth. I really like women. A lot. They are interesting and fun. I don’t care about her red flags. What’s the point? I haven’t met a woman who didn’t have them to a reasonable degree.

She’s been raised by the social structure coupled with the EXPLOITATION of her biology. I like getting the best out of them. Even a total tramp is trying to do her best. A woman will never come ready made for a relationship. She doesn’t have a clue.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Truth is I never worry about "Red Flags", every woman has something about them that is potentially problematic. Worrying about this is a waste of time.... however, I'm not a relationship guy. If you are interested in a 'relationship' you do have to worry about serious problems because buying the woman, means you buy the entire package. But if you keep your mouth shut and listen to what she is saying, and keep dating someone for a period of time, maybe 3 months or longer, the so called "red flags" become obvious so you really don't have to look for them. Anyway, FWIW... these are the things that should be obvious if you ignore the feel good chemical nighmare going on inside you if you think you found the right one....

(1) Is she trying to manipulate you... she is trying to shape you into her life... a woman should be happy to exist you YOUR life, if she isn't... well it will not work long term. Because if you change for her, she will learn to resent you. This includes things like trying to separate you from your friends and family but generally trying to control your behavior. If all you ever do is sh1t with HER friends and family, you are headed for trouble.

(2) Is she a mess... I mean literally... is her car a mess... is her purse a mess... is her apartment a mess. This is an indication of a lack of discipline. No one can ever be truly happy if at some level they are undisciplined.

(3) Money problems.... not to mean she doesn't have money, but it is an indication a chick can not live within her means. I know chicks that do not make a lot of money, but they shop at thrift stores... she drives a used serviceable car... lives in an affordable apartment... They live within their means. I know women that make a good living well into 6 figures, who are in debt up to their @sses. It's a function of discipline.

(4) Health.... I know this sounds like you are buying a horse... but in a way you are.... looking at a woman as an investment. If she has chronic health issues, this is a problem. I know it's not fair to hold people accountable for things they can not control, but understand if you are in a LTR with a woman with health problems, including chronic mental health problems you are buying that too.

(5) Bad habits.... drugs.... drinking... not working out... eating habits... smoking (if you don't smoke) none of this gets better with time. You REALLY have to look at stuff like this with younger women in their 20s... When you are in your 20s, you can get away with a lot of bad habits and it will not effect you that much. Trust me, if she doesn't change these habits by the time she hits her mid-30s, she will be worn out and habits will be set, and little you can do about it.

(6) She doesn't have any really close female friends.... A woman, that does not have girl-friends is used to getting her social support from men... that never works out well.

Things many men think are red flags but really aren't:

(A) She has a bad relationship with her father. This really doesn't matter, I know plenty of chicks that did not have a father figure that are perfectly fine. It's certainly something the COULD be a problem, but these problems will manifest in 1-6 above.

(B) She's a single mom.... Really I do not know why people think this is a red flag. Clearly if you are not interested in being involved with a chick that has kids you should be concerned, but this isn't something you have to worry about discovering... it's pretty obvious... if you don't want this, then don't even start dating them.

(C) She is narcissistic... Again... any decent looking women is a narcissist... all women are fueled by attention. They are all like this, if you think this is a red flag... well, just go MGTOW... being gay isn't going to help you either, because gay men are the biggest narcissists in human kind. Just learn to live with it. Yeah, if she is like this other dudes will orbit around her... nothing you can do about that just the way things are.

(D) Number count .... Just own the fact that most women today have been with a lot of dudes... if you don't like this go MGTOW. This really isn't a problem in and of itself unless it bothers you... The problem isn't her, it's how you react to it. If this doesn't bother you, it will NOT be a problem

Anyway that's my take.

Toddz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care about her red flags. What’s the point?
So you don't get falsely accused of something ending up in prison, fire damage to your home or personal property, or wake up in the middle of the night because your c*ck was suddenly cut off.

These are obvious extremes, but there are plenty of reasons to care about red flags and prescreening for bat shi* crazy.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don't get falsely accused of something ending up in prison, fire damage to your home or personal property, or wake up in the middle of the night because your c*ck was suddenly cut off.

These are obvious extremes, but there are plenty of reasons to care about red flags and prescreening for bat shi* crazy.
No I don’t get any of those extreme things and no I’m not worried about it. I’m not the type of man they do that too. I’ve had them upset with me of course. But it’s highly unlikely they would mess with me.

Just my opinion of course, but someone who is afraid of those things are the ones it’s going to happen to.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who feel vulnerable are vulnerable. That which you fear will show up. How do you think she knows what to needle you with? Are you thinking she doesn’t have instincts or “gut feelings”?

Is there something you have personally observed that depicts a woman not having fantastic social instincts?

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who feel vulnerable are vulnerable. That which you fear will show up. How do you think she knows what to needle you with? Are you thinking she doesn’t have instincts or “gut feelings”?

Is there something you have personally observed that depicts a woman not having fantastic social instincts?
you have 50 threads complaining about how your ex-wife wouldn't sleep with you anymore and that's "inevitable" but you think you are immune to women's manipulation even when they are hard wired to be insane because you are such a hard-ass

ThisIsSparta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this red flag of a 27 year old girl ......

*money problems
*lived with her mom
*saw only with one eye (not her fault.... but adding to the baggage she comes with)
*had a bad back (wouldnt do sports to improve though)
*took painkillers every day
*couldnt sleep without sleeping pills
*heavy tatooed
*smoker

She was really a nice girl, looking fine and a good phuck..... but i was not the one goint to try "saving" her / fixing her life for her.

At that point i voted against a social/financial/healthcare-experiment.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Red flags are there for making good decisions. No one reveals themselves to early. Or the smart ones dont. Poker face man

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have 50 threads complaining about how your ex-wife wouldn't sleep with you anymore and that's "inevitable" but you think you are immune to women's manipulation even when they are hard wired to be insane because you are such a hard-ass
What’s with the hostility LARaider? I’ve done nothing to you. If you don’t agree then just say”I don’t agree.”
No need to give yourself away like that.

I am immune to a woman’s manipulations. If I indulge it, it is knowingly doing so. Which I have done and will in the future. It’s entertainment. Not life threatening. I know myself and she will always come second to me. What’s so hard about that?

What happened to never believing what a woman says? Is that so difficult?

Why so serious about women? Why so serious about any of this? This is fun and a fun game.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags are there for making good decisions. No one reveals themselves to early. Or the smart ones dont. Poker face man
I understand. There will always be red flags with every single woman. Yes, AWALT.

Having a relationship with a modern woman is never a good decision. In any case. She will never be pre-packaged for any relationship.

Who said anything about revealing myself? That statement by you I don’t understand. We are talking about the focus on flags. Not about telling a woman my life story. Why would do that?

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its allways all fun until she gets pregnant "by accident", sells drugs at your place, lights up your car because you talked to this other woman ......
I’m not a hood rat. I don’t exist in that environment. Why would you live in a place like that? I’m sure you know this already...but your environment can and does have a direct influence on you. That’s why we are supposed to hang out with positive people and places. What you are up against is self induced.

This happens when her “beta bucks” or “relationship guy” flies the coop. She sees her emergency sex man off and on with no issues or problems. Why isn’t she burning his car? Think about this really hard my friend. Don’t react to my words, just think on it some. She goes through a couple of dozen men and not one of them does she go off on.