Recovering after being dumped

bcude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lying to yourself. You're not over her and detached after just 15 days, from here it looks like you're angry and hurt and not in a state where you can have emotionless sex with an ex. People here have been in your situation many times and speak out of experience. You've gotten great advice in the thread, read it again. If not, you've to learn the hard way and that is maybe the best teacher in this case. Good luck, but be careful to protect your heart.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Force her to miss you and force her to go be a slvt and find a new backup.
That’s funny and true lol.

She’s manipulative and a waste of time. No point in investing anything into a person that is only going to take away instead of adding to your life. I can see by her actions a malicious narcissist type intention. I think she’s really good at hiding it but she uses everyone around her, including my/her friends that are girls. My gut was telling me things when I was with her and turned out to be 100% correct. Yes I can have sex with her but she’s toxic af.

The positive take-away is that this whole drama has woke me up and caused me to realize the importance of not becoming complacent. To learn about proper seduction and vision and not to take sh!t but instead just walk away.

So back to NC. Day 3: It was a good day hahaha.