Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reason for crazy women

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look into the Christian Identity movement, the claim is that the modern day Europeans descended from the Hebrew tribes and are not actually from the Caucasus region. They just happened to pass through there (through Darial Gorge). Two different groups of peoples - only one of which is known for pathological altruism.
No offense to most Christians, but the way some of them have a hard on for Jews is just borderline cuckoldry. I've never seen anything more pathetic in my life.

4b07c6904e41d3d97c424b897a0c5a7b.png

IE1500BP.png

images (4) (14).jpeg

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense to most Christians, but the way some of them have a hard on for Jews is just borderline cuckoldry.
They've been exiled out of 120 countries during the last thousand years. Ask yourself "Why?"

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've been exiled out of 120 countries during the last thousand years. Ask yourself "Why?"
Well we have Americans who are proud of the fact that they give billions to Israel, this guy is like an obedient little dog looking for praise. How did america become so cucked?

Screenshot_20220421-153229_Brave.jpg

Funny thing is Jews don't even care about America.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all Abrahamic Jewish Religions.

Apparently Christianity is either apostate Judaism, or Judaism-lite for Gentiles.

Are your ancestors from the Middle East? Mine aren’t. We are all living under foreign religions.

If the Middle East used to be the center of Caucasian existence then it certainly isn’t now. I can’t relate to the place.

Bethlehem? Wtf?

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we have Americans who are proud of the fact that they give billions to Israel, this guy is like an obedient little dog looking for praise. How did america become so cucked?

View attachment 8468

Funny thing is Jews don't even care about America.
Newsflash for you bro. Christopher Columbus was a Marrano Jew from Spain.

You need to make this seperation. The people who run the world are a combo of Jews, Freemasons and family bloodlines. Multi cultural.

Your biggest issue right now is this. You have traitors leading you. Traitors from the same blood as you. You need to figure out why your own immediate village/clan/society has betrayed you and sold-out before you even think about Jews. Jews are only enjoying the benefits of a people who stick together. It’s natural for them to oppose you.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I misinterpreted your post that I retorted to. I didn't realize you meant azzkissing....

To answer the question... Propaganda is a hell of a drug.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My theory is that hormonal birth control (a.k.a. "the pill") is a key contributors to female "craziness". Women are emotional by nature. Messing with their hormones is like pouring gasoline on fire.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you’ll find that anywhere there’s causasians, there’s heavy Woke culture. Which means you’re not going to find the submissive wife you’re looking for. The laws are written such that it makes no sense for a woman to submit to you. It’s all a joke now. You’re a clown, not a man, legally speaking.

Northern Caucasians are some the worst for Woke. I’d avoid Europe entirely.

If you want a submissive wife then you’ll have to go somewhere untouched by simps. Probably some remote backwater. Is that winning? I don’t think so. I don’t fancy getting malaria
You got it right

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My theory is that hormonal birth control (a.k.a. "the pill") is a key contributors to female "craziness". Women are emotional by nature. Messing with their hormones is like pouring gasoline on fire.
Only to an extent. Hormonal birth control tricks a woman’s body into thinking she’s perpetually pregnant, as I understand it.

Women, when pregnant, look for beta provisioning and comfort.

What this translates into for women on hormonal birth control is it means an even lower sex drive. So women on birth control are less horny, and more into comfort to an extent. And they are more triggered by Alphas.

I think what’s making women crazy is a culture absent of masculine and admirable men giving them the boundaries and control they so desperately want. What have they got? Johnny Depp? I’d go crazy too

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You need to make this seperation. The people who run the world are a combo of Jews, Freemasons and family bloodlines. Multi cultural.

Your biggest issue right now is this. You have traitors leading you. Traitors from the same blood as you. You need to figure out why your own immediate village/clan/society has betrayed you and sold-out before you even think about Jews. Jews are only enjoying the benefits of a people who stick together. It’s natural for them to oppose you.
How is this going down with all the hot chicks you’re banging pan?

This place is turning into a fvcking dump.

DarwinTaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What this translates into for women on hormonal birth control is it means an even lower sex drive. So women on birth control are less horny, and more into comfort to an extent. And they are more triggered by Alphas.
My Ex told me that the pill messed with her libido. Every time she would flake / text and tell me that she had a bad day, was stressing about her divorce, fight with her ex, I was patient, but in hindsight, I think the pill probably contributed a lot to this. The last time she did this, it was the end of the relationship.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this going down with all the hot chicks you’re banging pan?

This place is turning into a fvcking dump.
Here’s a protip for you bro. Chicks love smart guys who know how the world works. They see me as a mix between a sorcerer/magician and a genie.

Stop hanging out with Asians and find a woman you can communicate with on a deeper level. You’ll see for yourself. You’re wasting yourself on women who will never appreciate your mind.

“Yes Mr Fruitbat.”

“Massage, Mr Fruitbat?”

“Visa, Mr Fruitbat?”

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Columbus was born in Genoa of Spanish parents and was a Catholic. He set sail the day that the inquisition set for all Jews to leave the country in 1492, this is why some claim he was a Jew, he did have ONE converted Jew on the La Pinta one of the carabelles in his voyage called Luis de Torres. Columbus was a candidate for canonization (sainthood) by the pope - he would not have advanced to that status as a Jew.

Me cago en la puta ostia corrigiendo todas las pendejadas que se dicen en este foro…

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Columbus was born in Genoa of Spanish parents and was a Catholic. He set sail the day that the inquisition set for all Jews to leave the country in 1492, this is why some claim he was a Jew, he did have ONE converted Jew on the La Pinta one of the carabelles in his voyage called Luis de Torres. Columbus was a candidate for canonization (sainthood) by the pope - he would not have advanced to that status as a Jew.

Me cago en la puta ostia corrigiendo todas las pendejadas que se dicen en este foro…
No puedes detener lo que viene senor

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why is it a problem if Colombus is a Jew? You implying there’s something wrong with that? For someone as woke as you, it shouldn’t matter if he’s Jewish or not.

I think you’re eluding to the conspiracy theory that Jews run the world. It’s not true at all. Many of our leaders happen to be Jewish, but not all Jews are leaders. Cleary.

Colombus was a Jew. But that doesn’t mean your conspiracy holds any water at all. Many of our leaders are actually non-Jewish Freemasons who also follow the Kabbalah and esoteric biblical documents that decipher the Bible we have access to (the Bible is just an allegorical cipher for Elites who have the code). That’s where people get confused I think.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, I remember the first time I had a beer…

What I find hilarious is that anything that doesn’t fit you world view you dismiss as disinformation “they” planted.

Cristobal was a Iberian of Spanish decent. Which probably had more Semitic blood than you do as you’re most likely descended from this who forcibly populated your great country. And for the uninformed: semites includes arabs not just Jews. Spain was occupied for 800 years by the Moors, then the Inquisition changed that but not until after their genetics spread across the population as tends to happen over 800 years. Few tribes survived this, notably the Basque.

It’s a shame, you’re of better than average intelligence and you dedicate so much to your machinations about being “monitored”, seems grandiose. You’re not notable to the overlords - you’re at best another couple Soylent green biscuits if your theories are correct. They’d have much bigger fish to fry bro.

But hey, it’s all good do your thing. Just correcting your historical references for the assembled.

That said have a great time. Was wondering if you could tell us about the Freemasons and the council of twelve, I enjoy a spooky bedtime story.

Why is it a problem if Colombus is a Jew? You implying there’s something wrong with that? For someone as woke as you, it shouldn’t matter if he’s Jewish or not.

I think you’re eluding to the conspiracy theory that Jews run the world. It’s not true at all. Many of our leaders happen to be Jewish, but not all Jews are leaders. Cleary.

Colombus was a Jew. But that doesn’t mean your conspiracy holds any water at all. Many of our leaders are actually non-Jewish Freemasons who also follow the Kabbalah and esoteric biblical documents that decipher the Bible we have access to (the Bible is just an allegorical cipher for Elites who have the code). That’s where people get confused I think.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, I remember the first time I had a beer…

What I find hilarious is that anything that doesn’t fit you world view you dismiss as disinformation “they” planted.

Cristobal was a Iberian of Spanish decent. Which probably had more Semitic blood than you do as you’re most likely descended from this who forcibly populated your great country. And for the uninformed: semites includes arabs not just Jews. Spain was occupied for 800 years by the Moors, then the Inquisition changed that but not until after their genetics spread across the population as tends to happen over 800 years. Few tribes survived this, notably the Basque.

It’s a shame, you’re of better than average intelligence and you dedicate so much to your machinations about being “monitored”, seems grandiose. You’re not notable to the overlords - you’re at best another couple Soylent green biscuits if your theories are correct. They’d have much bigger fish to fry bro.

But hey, it’s all good do your thing. Just correcting your historical references for the assembled.

That said have a great time. Was wondering if you could tell us about the Freemasons and the council of twelve, I enjoy a spooky bedtime story.
Identity is one of the key topics of interest for intelligent people.

If you want to go down the race rabbit hole. Sure. It’s interesting. None of us really know where we are from because history has been so utterly manipulated. When one civilisation conquers another, they erase that civilisation’s identity and create a new history for them. This is how humans conquer each other physically and psychology. Total conquest of mind and spirit.

You’re right. The Spanish and the Greeks and the Italians are not “racially” European. But who cares. It’s the same old story of conquest. These Hellenic and European civilisations were all occupied by Arabs and Africans and they raped and pillaged all of the fair skin out of them (you can still find blonde, blue-eyed Italians in the north). Similar things happened in Ireland. That’s where the dark featured Irish come in. England was conquered by normans and French. Their royal family is German. It’s all a mess.

What I’ve always found interesting though…the Elites, without fail, have always been into eugenics. It’s so predictable. You become rich and powerful and suddenly your focus shifts to eugenics and cleansing the planet. Making yourself immortal.

I don’t really care about any of that. As far as I’m concerned, if your civilisation got conquered then it means you’re weak and you don’t understand power and conquest via the Art of War. And that’s precisely what happened to Europe. Paganism became Christianity (a foreign religion) sometime around the Roman times. The rest is history. A false history. Our reality is now run by magicians who are experts in the art of human alchemy.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a protip for you bro. Chicks love smart guys who know how the world works. They see me as a mix between a sorcerer/magician and a genie.

Stop hanging out with Asians and find a woman you can communicate with on a deeper level. You’ll see for yourself. You’re wasting yourself on women who will never appreciate your mind.

“Yes Mr Fruitbat.”

“Massage, Mr Fruitbat?”

“Visa, Mr Fruitbat?”
Yeah, women love men who think Jews and Freemasons control the world. Hallmark of alpha PUA game.

You’re only mad I got an Asian chick because you keep letting slip you want them deported when you’re trying to game them