Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reason for crazy women

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think the cause of much of the craziness that we are experiencing from women could be due to Humanity undergoing a massive transformation under our nose.

06DB2542-C7E4-411E-B469-73012F0BD738.jpeg

From the article:

The prediction was made by Catriona Campbell, who is described as “one of the UK’s leading authorities on artificial intelligence.”

According to Campbell, parents will decide to have digital babies, an updated version of Japanese Tamagotchi digital pet toys, for the same reasons they are already choosing not to have real babies, namely, “concerns about the environment, overpopulation, the rising cost of bringing up a child.”

What do these new tech innovations mean for Game, the dynamic between Men and Women going into the future?

We seem to spend a lot of time on these forums ignoring the big picture staring straight at us.

From where I’m sitting, it appears that we are being transformed into sexless cyborgs without our consent.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most mind-blowing things for me was when I read an essay that was based around the tenant that the industrial revolution and the invention of the steam engine correlated with 100 yrs of alcoholism in England. Life was just moving too fast and the populace turned to gin to cope. Or reading Geoffrey Chaucer who was more or less freaking out that the rise of the mercantile class and the invention of the village--compared to isolated farmhouses--would lead to the dissolution of female loyalty.

But people adapt. No one's freaking out about trains anymore lol. We're nowhere near seeing the long-term implications of the internet, smartphone, etc.--but we are seeing people who are unable to cope and unable to adapt (see all the dudes whining here about those things) or all the women on anti-anxiety or anti-depressants. But in my view all that stuff is pointless to worry about--you get exactly one life, you're dealt the cards you're dealt, and you either play your hand to the best of your ability or you don't and b1tch that the rules of the game have changed. There will always be people who are onboard with where you're going--there will always be more who aren't and who flounder and get lost--and that sucks, but it is what it is.

Will our society turn increasingly digital? Probably. Will a lot of people lead unhappy lives? Undoubtedly--but that's always been true. Will a lot of people fail to be socialized and left unable to achieve success in the corporeal world? Yes, we already see it--a lot of us had to socialize ourselves. Will we be able to get the same outcomes out of life our parents or grandparents did? Probably not. But we also have tons of opportunities to capitalize on the way things are and to achieve outcomes for ourselves that wouldn't have been possible then. So just enjoy it and keep it moving. Even if everything goes to sh1t, at least there's pleasure and pride in fighting the good fight for yourself.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can only be transformed into what you allow yourself to transform into.

Elon musk is pushing mind/machine interfaces that, according to him, will make people without it basically irrelevant because non-connected people will be 100 times less efficient than a connected person.

As for the metaverse comments, I think it's kinda laughable. I'm sure it'll happen, but it's just ridiculous to think that a woman who wants kids will actually go for this, and I'm sure these kinds of games already exist. I couldn't confirm it, but this Catriona Campbell seems like the career woman with no children who doesn't really know what she's talking about. When a woman's biological clocks start hammering the passage of time there is very little that will deter her from going out and making a child happen if that's what she wants to do with her life, even if that means tricking a man into it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ignoring the article and all the comments within for being nonsense.

In regards to your question, women are crazy because the family unit is becoming increasingly dissolved, and so women gain their values and ideas from culture instead, which has been slowly rotting for about 30-40 years now. Women do not have their own thoughts.

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’ve all seen the Stallone film with Bullock where he’s a cop and travels to the future - strangley prophetic when she agrees to sec and puts a headset (full pun intended) on Sly and he’s like “wtf mate?”

nvm the gem “all Restaurants are Taco Bell”

“honey! I leveled up Junior to age 12!”

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think the cause of much of the craziness that we are experiencing from women could be due to Humanity undergoing a massive transformation under our nose.

View attachment 8444

From the article:

The prediction was made by Catriona Campbell, who is described as “one of the UK’s leading authorities on artificial intelligence.”

According to Campbell, parents will decide to have digital babies, an updated version of Japanese Tamagotchi digital pet toys, for the same reasons they are already choosing not to have real babies, namely, “concerns about the environment, overpopulation, the rising cost of bringing up a child.”

What do these new tech innovations mean for Game, the dynamic between Men and Women going into the future?

We seem to spend a lot of time on these forums ignoring the big picture staring straight at us.

From where I’m sitting, it appears that we are being transformed into sexless cyborgs without our consent.
They are inciting division between the genders and trading in the sexual repression of the past for relationship and family repression for the future.

SOG_85

Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 8444

From the article:

This seems like an obvious answer, but I would say some of the later stages of feminism. From the middle of the 1970s to the middle of the 1980s, many traditional moms seemed to value being "independent" more than being a full-time mom. In other words, many stay-at-home moms during that time were less available to their kids because they felt bad about not having a career, job, or being independent. From what I've read and learned over the years, this kind of neglect leads to a lot of cluster B personality disorders (BPD, narcissism, etc.)

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why I'm leaving the west, foreign countries are still safe from this nonsense (for now). Thankfully I have my North Caucasian Culture to fall back on which is very patriarchal/traditional (They make American conservatives look like soyboys).

images (2) (28).jpeg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most mind-blowing things for me was when I read an essay that was based around the tenant that the industrial revolution and the invention of the steam engine correlated with 100 yrs of alcoholism in England. Life was just moving too fast and the populace turned to gin to cope. Or reading Geoffrey Chaucer who was more or less freaking out that the rise of the mercantile class and the invention of the village--compared to isolated farmhouses--would lead to the dissolution of female loyalty.

But people adapt. No one's freaking out about trains anymore lol. We're nowhere near seeing the long-term implications of the internet, smartphone, etc.--but we are seeing people who are unable to cope and unable to adapt (see all the dudes whining here about those things) or all the women on anti-anxiety or anti-depressants. But in my view all that stuff is pointless to worry about--you get exactly one life, you're dealt the cards you're dealt, and you either play your hand to the best of your ability or you don't and b1tch that the rules of the game have changed. There will always be people who are onboard with where you're going--there will always be more who aren't and who flounder and get lost--and that sucks, but it is what it is.

Will our society turn increasingly digital? Probably. Will a lot of people lead unhappy lives? Undoubtedly--but that's always been true. Will a lot of people fail to be socialized and left unable to achieve success in the corporeal world? Yes, we already see it--a lot of us had to socialize ourselves. Will we be able to get the same outcomes out of life our parents or grandparents did? Probably not. But we also have tons of opportunities to capitalize on the way things are and to achieve outcomes for ourselves that wouldn't have been possible then. So just enjoy it and keep it moving. Even if everything goes to sh1t, at least there's pleasure and pride in fighting the good fight for yourself.
The adaptibility to change depends in large part to the rate of it. Think of it as eating a 5 course meal - if you wolf it down in 5 minutes (aka the industrial revolution and the current tech revolution) you are bound to get indigestion.

Lol I bet a lot of Russians in the 1920's wished they had taken a less passive attitude towards change..

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The adaptibility to change depends in large part to the rate of it. Think of it as eating a 5 course meal - if you wolf it down in 5 minutes (aka the industrial revolution and the current tech revolution) you are bound to get indigestion.

Lol I bet a lot of Russians in the 1920's wished they had taken a less passive attitude towards change..

The Russians in the 1920s were the result of an armed militia overthrowing a tyrannical monarchy.

This happened initially in 1917, and then were overthrown again by another armed uprising in the October revolution.

Meanwhile, many of the disarmed nations of Western Europe were doing just fine with parliamentary democracy.

another point to note is that the Soviet Union in the 30s had one of the most rapid and successful industrialisations in modern history, and then successfully defeated Germany, took Berlin first and won the war for the allies, and then took half of Europe.

Prior to this under tsarist rule they were a backwater of grinding poverty.

China is a modern example of rapid change and monumental growth, driven by authoritarian governance, while Europe and US dither with infighting.

I don’t support these regimes but it would be foolish to ignore why countries adopt such policies when they need to gain ground.

Last edited:

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Russians in the 1920s were the result of an armed militia overthrowing a tyrannical monarchy.

This happened initially in 1917, and then were overthrown again by another armed uprising in the October revolution.

Meanwhile, many of the disarmed nations of Western Europe were doing just fine with parliamentary democracy.

another point to note is that the Soviet Union in the 30s had one of the most rapid and successful industrialisations in modern history, and then successfully defeated Germany, took Berlin first and won the war for the allies, and then took half of Europe.

Prior to this under tsarist rule they were a backwater of grinding poverty.

China is a modern example of rapid change and monumental growth, driven by authoritarian governance, while Europe and US dither with infighting.

I don’t support these regimes but it would be foolish to ignore why countries adopt such policies when they need to gain ground.
No dude. Russia was taken over by Bolsheviks (communists) who then went on to starve millions of Ukrainians to death in the Holodomor. Say nothing of the infamous gulags.

Mao, who is a foreign trained communist, did exactly the same thing in China. He starved millions to death in his Great Leap Foward.

China is replete with statues of Soviet war heroes and politicians. China isn’t China anymore. It’s foreign occupied.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No dude. Russia was taken over by Bolsheviks (communists) who then went on to starve millions of Ukrainians to death in the Holodomor. Say nothing of the infamous gulags.

Mao, who is a foreign trained communist, did exactly the same thing in China. He starved millions to death in his Great Leap Foward.

China is replete with statues of Soviet war heroes and politicians. China isn’t China anymore. It’s foreign occupied.
What relevance does that have to anything I said? The discussion is about armed revolutionaries overthrowing what they see as corrupt regimes. the fact they went on to commit atrocities proved my point that overthrowing governments is not a panacea and in many cases makes things as bad, or worse.

The original comment was “The people of Russia in the 1920s wish they would have resisted change” or thereabouts.

The Russian revolutions were the result of violent uprisings. Of people taking up arms and deposing governments and installing new ones. They were, in complete literal context, the result of citizens taking up arms to resist.

Holodomor or the Chinese revolution aren’t relevant to this. They are merely diversions Pan.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What relevance does that have to anything I said? The discussion is about armed revolutionaries overthrowing what they see as corrupt regimes. the fact they went on to commit atrocities proved my point that overthrowing governments is not a panacea and in many cases makes things as bad, or worse.

The original comment was “The people of Russia in the 1920s wish they would have resisted change” or thereabouts.

The Russian revolutions were the result of violent uprisings. Of people taking up arms and deposing governments and installing new ones. They were, in complete literal context, the result of citizens taking up arms to resist.

Holodomor or the Chinese revolution aren’t relevant to this. They are merely diversions Pan.
I think it’s important to note that Russia as a Tsarist backwater killed far less of its own people than super cuddly Stalinist communism.

Same for China. Whatever you think of China pre-Mao. During and post Mao, China has been consistently one of the most brutal regimes on the planet. During Mao’s Great Leap Forward he killed 10’s of millions of his own people. Starving then to death while he sat in a palace and banged virgins.

China is now pioneering total loss of freedom for their citizens via tech/social credits scores amongst other things. Chinese buying habits are monitored. If they are found to be playing too many video games or buying the wrong things then they lose social credit. Social credit affects your ability to move and get jobs/participate in society. It’s a nightmare.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s important to note that Russia as a Tsarist backwater killed far less of its own people than super cuddly Stalinist communism.

Same for China. Whatever you think of China pre-Mao. During and post Mao, China has been consistently one of the most brutal regimes on the planet. During Mao’s Great Leap Forward he killed 10’s of millions of his own people. Starving then to death while he sat in a palace and banged virgins.

China is now pioneering total loss of freedom for their citizens via tech/social credits scores amongst other things. Chinese buying habits are monitored. If they are found to be playing too many video games or buying the wrong things then they lose social credit. Social credit affects your ability to move and get jobs/participate in society. It’s a nightmare.
Thanks for explaining that, I’d never heard of Chatman Mao or the social credit system as I’ve been sat on Mars in a cave for the last 40 years.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining that, I’d never heard of Chatman Mao or the social credit system as I’ve been sat on Mars in a cave for the last 40 years.
So stick your murderous communist drivel up your botty.

Saying that Russia was a tsarist backwater, implying that the holodomor was a good thing, spits on the face of millions of dead innocent Russians and Ukrainians who were lovingly killed under communism.

And they are about to do it all again, globally. The newest communist lie is a genocide masquerading as Climate Change. We have to reduce carbon dioxide to net zero. People breath out carbon so that means we all have to stop breathing. Mao and Stalin would be extremely proud of this newest scam, comrade.

They are now saying that Covid was caused by Climate Change now too. The gross evil genius is comical

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why I'm leaving the west, foreign countries are still safe from this nonsense (for now). Thankfully I have my North Caucasian Culture to fall back on which is very patriarchal/traditional (They make American conservatives look like soyboys).

View attachment 8447
I think you’ll find that anywhere there’s causasians, there’s heavy Woke culture. Which means you’re not going to find the submissive wife you’re looking for. The laws are written such that it makes no sense for a woman to submit to you. It’s all a joke now. You’re a clown, not a man, legally speaking.

Northern Caucasians are some the worst for Woke. I’d avoid Europe entirely.

If you want a submissive wife then you’ll have to go somewhere untouched by simps. Probably some remote backwater. Is that winning? I don’t think so. I don’t fancy getting malaria

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So stick your murderous communist drivel up your botty.

Saying that Russia was a tsarist backwater, implying that the holodomor was a good thing, spits on the face of millions of dead innocent Russians and Ukrainians who were lovingly killed under communism.

And they are about to do it all again, globally. The newest communist lie is a genocide masquerading as Climate Change. We have to reduce carbon dioxide to net zero. People breath out carbon so that means we all have to stop breathing. Mao and Stalin would be extremely proud of this newest scam, comrade.

They are now saying that Covid was caused by Climate Change now too. The gross evil genius is comical
How do your chicks take all this incel drivel?

you cannot tell me you’re getting laid, it’s obvious pan

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Northern Caucasians are some the worst for Woke. I’d avoid Europe entirely.
I'm talking about real Caucasians, not western European cuckolds. If you think people from North Caucasia are Woke just fvcking lol.

This part of the world has the death penalty for homosexuality.

images (4) (13).jpeg

My culture is nothing like the cuckold nonsense that plagues the western world. My people still value marriage.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do your chicks take all this incel drivel?

you cannot tell me you’re getting laid, it’s obvious pan
What a strange shift you’ve made when you’ve clearly lost the argument. Classic commie tactic to attack sexuality. Either I’m an incel, I’m gay or I’m a trannie right Mao?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about real Caucasians, not western European cuckolds. If you think people from North Caucasia are Woke just fvcking lol.

This part of the world has the death penalty for homosexuality.

View attachment 8462

My culture is nothing like the cuckold nonsense that plagues the western world. My people still value marriage.
If you look into the Christian Identity movement, the claim is that the modern day Europeans descended from the Hebrew tribes and are not actually from the Caucasus region. They just happened to pass through there (through Darial Gorge). Two different groups of peoples - only one of which is known for pathological altruism.