Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really need a man’s advice. He broke up w/ his ex. Got with me. Got back w/her. They broke up and now he’s back w/ me. Has he developed feelings?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes a loser. Hes chasing someone who doesnt want him. You're chasing someone who doesnt want you (him). Shes chasing someone who doesnt want her. Someone you dont want (here or offline) is chasing you. Guaranteed you've received a PM or two from a member here trying consult you through these trying time lol.
Lol crazy

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoI definitely don’t lol.

I clearly don’t have much dating experience so can you please explain how he’s acting like a woman?
Don’t do that.

Don’t come through here with this ‘damsel in distress’ routine.

Let me know how many DMs you get on here from guys saying something like, “if you ever need advice, just let me know.

(roll eyes)

Dilemma99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t do that.

Don’t come through here with this ‘damsel in distress’ routine.

Let me know how many DMs you get on here from guys saying something like, “if you ever need advice, just let me know.

(roll eyes)
.........what are you going on about?

Dilemma99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes a loser. Hes chasing someone who doesnt want him. You're chasing someone who doesnt want you (him). Shes chasing someone who doesnt want her. Someone you dont want (here or offline) is chasing you. Guaranteed you've received a PM or two from a member here trying consult you through these trying time lol.
Ahhh I see.

Actually I haven’t gotten any PM ‍*shrug

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.........what are you going on about?
It doesn't matter.

Look, you're doing what a majority of people do. You're seeking advice on this...ad advice forum.

The problem is, no matter what anyone tells you about how you need to move on from this guy.... you're not going to do it.

Why are you wasting your own time?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoI definitely don’t lol.

I clearly don’t have much dating experience so can you please explain how he’s acting like a woman?
Flakey... no emotional control. On off on off... it's not very masculine. Adding and blocking people on Instagram... my teenage daughters do that sh1t. Getting mad... begging his ex to take him back... actually believing he CAN go back.