Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real dangers of #metoo in the Modern Era

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to share a scary story with the forum, which shows how easy it is to fall foul of the Law these days.

My DJ friend in London is currently going through the worst nightmare scenario that many of us DJ's are rightly afraid of.

My friend met a girl at a local coffee shop and daygamed her. They banged a few days later. She got clingy and needy so he ghosted her.

A week later this girl saw my friend walking down the street hand-in-hand with another girl. She got extremely angry and sent him streams of text messages accusing him of "using women" and being a "toxic male" etc.

She then went to the police station and accused him of raping her.

The police attended my friend's apartment and he was locked up. He's now on bail awaiting trial and facing, at the very least, thousands of dollars in lawyer fees to defend this thing.

Be careful out there boys!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about your friend.

It's sad these days that guys are guilty until proven innocent in these kinds of matters.
It's sad the the words of one girl regardless of proof can inflict so much damage and defame you, ruin your career, friends, livelyhood.

Unfortunately as @ThisIsSparta said, you'll always need to gather your own proof in either text messages, video, or audio to protect against these kinds of things.

Or figure out how to do the dumping by being dumped. This has worked wonderful for me where I flip the script and act all beta, needy, possessive, crazy, etc. so it gives them a reason to dump me instead. Just keep pushing it and act more and more crazy until they dump you. This also makes them look like the bad person and not you if done right.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about your friend.

It's sad these days that guys are guilty until proven innocent in these kinds of matters.
It's sad the the words of one girl regardless of proof can inflict so much damage and defame you, ruin your career, friends, livelyhood.

Unfortunately as @ThisIsSparta said, you'll always need to gather your own proof in either text messages, video, or audio to protect against these kinds of things.

Or figure out how to do the dumping by being dumped. This has worked wonderful for me where I flip the script and act all beta, needy, possessive, crazy, etc. so it gives them a reason to dump me instead. Just keep pushing it and act more and more crazy until they dump you. This also makes them look like the bad person and not you if done right.
Absolutely agree that getting dumped is far safer because it assuages and boosts her Ego massively, and she's less likely to unleash her hell hath no fury female scorn on you.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely agree that getting dumped is far safer because it assuages and boosts her Ego massively, and she's less likely to unleash her hell hath no fury female scorn on you.
guaranteed to avoid any stalking or simping either if one just arranges it so that you're the one being dumped.

Safest way. Always.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In most cases a man will not be charged for rape if investigation shows that there are no signs of struggle from her and a forced entry in her pvssy.
While this may be true, at least in the USA unfortunately it can still ruin your career, tarnish your reputation, alienate colleagues and friends even if you're found innocent. The fallout happens first and rarely can one recover from it even if you're not charged.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I meet my tinder date only through tinder without exchanging number or personal info, I share my contacts only when Im totally sure she is not a psyco.

Also just to be sure I mostly meet travellers girls so they get away themselves and they dont have any ambition for a relationship.

Long are gone the days on the late 00s when I actually set dates in advance and invested in them.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, this might be the best thing I’ve ever read on sosuave! Hurts I’m laughing so hard, but so true!!!

Hamurabimbi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, this might be the best thing I’ve ever read on sosuave! Hurts I’m laughing so hard, but so true!!!
I always have them do the ‘dumping’. Saves me from a guilt trip, puts the onus on them. Also, I’ve managed to be friends with just about all my ex-‘s this way.

bmxcetera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I do not miss living in your SIMP-as# country at all. Good riddance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long are gone the days on the late 00s when I actually set dates in advance and invested in them.
In years after 2010, I still set dates in advance and did want good things to happen. Perhaps I was emotionally invested.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In years after 2010, I still set dates in advance and did want good things to happen. Perhaps I was emotionally invested.
We were different men but those were also different times, proably there were still some opportunities for worthy things.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were different men but those were also different times, proably there were still some opportunities for worthy things.
The whole mating environment has been lousy for a while, including in the late 2000s when you were invested in dates.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole mating environment has been lousy for a while, including in the late 2000s when you were invested in dates.
How many girls do you recall in their late 00s glued to their smartphones and checking social media while going out with their group of friends or dates?

I dont recall a single cellphone on the table back then.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many girls do you recall in their late 00s glued to their smartphones and checking social media while going out with their group of friends or dates?

I dont recall a single cellphone on the table back then.
It was happening in the late 2000s. Apple's first iPhone came out in July 2007. Facebook launched in 2004. Texting was huge even circa 2010.

2004-2006 is when cell phones were less obtrusive. I remember in my junior and senior years of college (2003-04 and 2004-05) cell phone ringers going off in class.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to share a scary story with the forum, which shows how easy it is to fall foul of the Law these days.

My DJ friend in London is currently going through the worst nightmare scenario that many of us DJ's are rightly afraid of.

My friend met a girl at a local coffee shop and daygamed her. They banged a few days later. She got clingy and needy so he ghosted her.

A week later this girl saw my friend walking down the street hand-in-hand with another girl. She got extremely angry and sent him streams of text messages accusing him of "using women" and being a "toxic male" etc.

She then went to the police station and accused him of raping her.

The police attended my friend's apartment and he was locked up. He's now on bail awaiting trial and facing, at the very least, thousands of dollars in lawyer fees to defend this thing.

Be careful out there boys!
A friend of mine had something similar happen. You have to be really careful. Accusations can come years later and even if the police believe that it's highly likely that the accuser is lying (for example, if they've already done the same thing to 15 other guys), they still have to go through the motions including taking away your passport, confiscating your phone and computer etc and then going through it all looking for evidence. It can really cause huge damage and women know that they can make whatever accusations they want as a way to get back at any guy that "wronged" them by not staying with them or giving them what they want.

You have to use your judgement and try to figure out what kind of a woman you're dealing with before you bang. Any sign of craziness and you need to bail.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine had something similar happen. You have to be really careful. Accusations can come years later and even if the police believe that it's highly likely that the accuser is lying (for example, if they've already done the same thing to 15 other guys), they still have to go through the motions including taking away your passport, confiscating your phone and computer etc and then going through it all looking for evidence. It can really cause huge damage and women know that they can make whatever accusations they want as a way to get back at any guy that "wronged" them by not staying with them or giving them what they want.

You have to use your judgement and try to figure out what kind of a woman you're dealing with before you bang. Any sign of craziness and you need to bail.
Couple this with the well-known fact that women love destroying men. Particularly men that they care about. It's something that really gets them off. It's like the female mantis that bites the head off of the male after mating with him.

It's a pity that the legal system can't be RedPill to female nature and their propensity for chaos. Women love to create chaos and surround themselves with the ensuing drama, attention and victim status.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple this with the well-known fact that women love destroying men. Particularly men that they care about. It's something that really gets them off. It's like the female mantis that bites the head off of the male after mating with him.

It's a pity that the legal system can't be RedPill to female nature and their propensity for chaos. Women love to create chaos and surround themselves with the ensuing drama, attention and victim status.
Why would she "destroy" a man she "cares" about? Is this so she can control him?

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she "destroy" a man she "cares" about? Is this so she can control him?
It's a behavioral pattern scripted into her biology - Seduce the man, gain his commitment, extract his value, extinguish him and move on to the bigger, better deal. It's otherwise known as Hypergamy.

The only way to interrupt this pattern is to never commit to a woman and give into her demands. We live in a world of unrestrained and unchecked Female Mating Strategy, and this is how it operates.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a behavioral pattern scripted into her biology - Seduce the man, gain his commitment, extract his value, extinguish him and move on to the bigger, better deal. It's otherwise known as Hypergamy.

The only way to interrupt this pattern is to never commit to a woman and give into her demands. We live in a world of unrestrained and unchecked Female Mating Strategy, and this is how it operates.
Yeah for some reason after they extracted value from a man and he is no longer needed, they feel the desire to destroy him as if leaving him alone could lead to him making an attempt to get his resources back or inform other men of her behaviour.

They really are the ones capable to execute an bleeding unarmed enemy while most men wouldnt without leaving him a gun first.