Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ready to move, US women are worthless

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my girlfriend about an hour and a half out of St Louis in what most people would call the sticks, but from experience, women from the rural areas are much friendlier and less stuck up and usually share my political beliefs more than women from the city.
It's not surprising that women in rural areas are friendlier.

Yeah if you want to date nothing but single moms. They’re all over small town America.
If the population is your area is less than 100k, you'd better be in a secure, long term relationship by 25. There's not a good selection of singles. As a percentage of the population, I would think smaller areas would have more single moms. There are plenty of single moms in major metropolitan areas but also plenty of childless women, especially childless career women. Childless career women don't tend to live in small towns.

Clee Torres

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I've been on this forum for too long, but I've concluded that American women just don't need/like men...period. They have their careers, their money, and their own problems. So including a man in their lives is probably their last priority (if you could even call it a priority).

Have you noticed that as a man, you literally have to do every single ****ing thing outside of reaching nirvana? In regards to starting and maintaining a relationship, I see zero effort on their end, not minimal but Zero. And that's why I arrived at my above conclusion.

I don't hate women whatsoever, but now that I've internalized these thoughts, I lost all faith/enthusiasm in this game and remain focused on my career and BJJ.

I genuinely don't see a point in pursuing anything with women outside of a working relationship that could elevate me to the next level in my career.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I've been on this forum for too long, but I've concluded that American women just don't need/like men...period. They have their careers, their money, and their own problems. So including a man in their lives is probably their last priority (if you could even call it a priority).

Have you noticed that as a man, you literally have to do every single ****ing thing outside of reaching nirvana? In regards to starting and maintaining a relationship, I see zero effort on their end, not minimal but Zero. And that's why I arrived at my above conclusion.

I don't hate women whatsoever, but now that I've internalized these thoughts, I lost all faith/enthusiasm in this game and remain focused on my career and BJJ.

I genuinely don't see a point in pursuing anything with women outside of a working relationship that could elevate me to the next level in my career.
Spin plates and just date. Being alone and just dating has its value. 90%of men around me are miserable fckers bitching about their lazy women.

Clee Torres

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates and just date. Being alone and just dating has its value. 90%of men around me are miserable fckers bitching about their lazy women.
And listen, man, I agree with your viewpoint, but even then, I don't have the energy for it - or rather, I don't want to commit the enthusiasm and time towards dating for now.

I recently had a woman break down my shell only to pull the rug from underneath me on the date. I was minding my own business, and in hindsight, all she did was waste my time.

I acknowledge my lack of patience and continue to work on it. In fact, I recognize many things I'm lacking, and I'm working on it. And I've come to the bitter conclusion that it's on me, and only me to get this squared away.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true for most western women. My current lady is an immigrant. Not American born. Completely different mindset. American women think of men as disposable accessories. We are just a dvck and a wallet. But with all of them having sex toys, we’re really just a wallet.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly what I'm seeing. In fact, when I was explaining to two different lady friends on two different occasions that it seemed odd dating in a major metro area because the women didn't seem to be concerned with putting their best foot forward, they replied "oh yeah we don't have to do that anymore."

Occasionally you do run into very high interested women or women that are willing to feign high interest for the Love of the Game, so I date those. I just don't invest much.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had first dates where the woman would dress up decently and then on the second date be sloppily dressed like they didn't feel they had to put the effort in anymore since I agreed to go out with them again and they only had to dress up the one time.

Like overdressing for a job interview and then after getting the job, dress more laid back and casual.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not only have they been completely radicalised by feminism, the sisterhood and their own moms.(Every woman is on this spectrum to some degree)

they also think that fake social media "likes" are a reflection of their commitment value.

its like patrice o neal said 20 years ago. "women just think the holy ghost gonna drop a man on their lap" bare in mind he said that before the explosion of instant validation

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the topic of talking to women in different countries, The Philippines is a good choice for white men. BUT The Philippines isn't for everyone;.

Filipinos tend to speak really good English. The language barrier won't be a problem. They also tend to be Christian and quite religious. Their country is a lot more conservative compared to countries in the west; girls there won't typically wear bikinis on the beach as they believe it's too revealing (this is especially true in the provinces) and the hookup culture, while it's a thing, it's not as common and not as openly accepted.

I would only recommend The Philippines as a potential spot to meet girls if you're looking for a long term relationship and are willing to date conservative Christian girls where the expectation is to wait until marriage (or at least until you are in an exclusive relationship) to have sex. I wouldn't recommend The Philippines if you're just looking to get your **** wet and hookup.
a couple of points to add to this.

- while they speak English, learn the language. all of your luck will increase dramatically after plugging into the dialog. Outside of the cities in the farms and countryside, many do not English and English has been dropped from many public schools in favor of local pride.

- girls even in the provinces are just like women in all places. the difference is that shame and shaming are about 100 times more used and powerful than most in the west have ever seen. Almost anyone can be shamed along any path while discretion is king and queen.

- the expectation of waiting till marriage is just not true, it is advertised as part of the false culture but in truth more single moms than in other places. that occurs due to the reasons you know about. Many, many of the marriages are insisted on by the clans when the girl is going to replicate and is found out. Lots of clinics and local experts do abortions and every kind of birth control.

if you are not Asian your SMV will get a boost. if you are white it will get a large boost.

largest cities have huge hookup culture complete with tinder. small cities and provinces hide behind discretion, as shame is all-powerful.

some old-fashioned behavior does exist, but it's only a small percentage. smaller than what gets suggested.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
lmao far from the truth unless you want single moms and tatted drug losers
Nah man. 1,200 people in the town, everybody knows everybody, people wave when they pass you on the street, closest neighbor is 3/4 of a mile down the road, fishing at 10am, beautiful sunset while you're drinkin a cold one.

Life is good.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man. 1,200 people in the town, everybody knows everybody, people wave when they pass you on the street, closest neighbor is 3/4 of a mile down the road, fishing at 10am, beautiful sunset while you're drinkin a cold one.

Life is good.
Dude I used to live in a village in prairie states, you are extremely lucky find a a girl over 19 that’s not pregnant and tatted it up. Any girl with an ounce of natural talent or opportunity leaves these small city ****holes for civilization.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol imagine moving to a dysfunctional third world tropico country with frequent blackouts, poverty, dirty drinking water just for pvssy.
can't resist. not sure if your trolling or just don't know.

imagine living in a place that requires spending 2 or 4 hours a day in traffic or a place where it is illegal to discipline your kids or that it's a sin, to tell the truth about almost anything that matters. And to top that off you can never own land, the tax rates will take it from you unless you're very wealthy. and to top that all off, begging for pVssy and if your white being at a disadvantage for almost everything that is government-sponsored. But there is more... have to cook own food, wash clothes... and any other nasty job that's not fun. And if you are not very careful, some hoe WILL take your stuff.

Imagine how shallow it is to even think that pvssy is the only thing in life.

imagine how modern tech such as generators work vs blackouts and how some effort and smarts can cancel poverty in an area (it's fun to watch small kids go from no chance to every chance). dirty drinking water can be cleaned, it's easy.

imagine what could you do to fix the western woman attitude short of civil war...

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what about countries like Spain and France? If you move there do you see all these hot women all over the place and are they easier to cold approach than North America?

I came across this flight channel. They show pilots from all over the world flying commercial airliners. Some of these countries have hot young pilots. Like if I go to Spain are women who look like this co-pilot the norm looks wise for women over there?

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can't resist. not sure if your trolling or just don't know.

imagine living in a place that requires spending 2 or 4 hours a day in traffic or a place where it is illegal to discipline your kids or that it's a sin, to tell the truth about almost anything that matters. And to top that off you can never own land, the tax rates will take it from you unless you're very wealthy. and to top that all off, begging for pVssy and if your white being at a disadvantage for almost everything that is government-sponsored. But there is more... have to cook own food, wash clothes... and any other nasty job that's not fun. And if you are not very careful, some hoe WILL take your stuff.

Imagine how shallow it is to even think that pvssy is the only thing in life.

imagine how modern tech such as generators work vs blackouts and how some effort and smarts can cancel poverty in an area (it's fun to watch small kids go from no chance to every chance). dirty drinking water can be cleaned, it's easy.

imagine what could you do to fix the western woman attitude short of civil war...
yeah the Democratic Republic of the Congo definitely sounds like paradise. People in those countries dream of living in first world countries for better living conditions while you would switch place with them because you can’t get laid. Go ahead and arrange it then because I guarantee you’ll find a agreeing party.