Read this ****ing quote

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torment of men - nietzsce

For the select few few few who truly understand this quote in a deep level, you are TRULY free

R

Ranger

Which is the decision men are confronted with.
Hope or create.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R

Ranger

Don't see why you can't hope AND create.
According to nietzche, if you are a follower, hope in a reality is torment in hell. Creation/action is the only recourse out of hell.

billtx49

Reaction score
Don't see why you can't hope AND create.
Create and hope for the best outcome, but don’t put your faith in the hope, put it in your determination and creative ability…

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

R

Ranger

Man is the embodiment of doing. This is creation. He creates his reality.
To hope, is a hell because it subjects you to the whims and forces outside your control.
By this you voluntarily have relinquished your control. A diliberate act of submission.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create and hope for the best outcome, but don’t put your faith in the hope, put it in your determination and creative ability…
Hope and creation are mutually exclusive. Hope is passive, creation is active. Both consume time. The more time you spend "hoping", the less time you will have to create.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having hope means you will let things happen rather than make things happen. You have essentially given up. You hope that things will turn alright in the future, not make it alright in the future.

Nietzsche also believed that people in the masses believe in God so that their suffering can have some meaning. Brutal lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't agree that hope is passive. You work toward something with the hope that it will bring the results you want.
I've never thought much of Nietzsche.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
There is good hope and there is bad hope.

Applies to different context.

Example;

If I assign a task to one of my managers and ask if he's able to complete it within a week, of which he replies with "I hope so", there's a very high probability that it will not be completed within that time frame as compared from a reply of "yes I will get this done".

The Wright brothers hoped to fly and created planes. The Americans hoped to be the 1st to land on the moon and the world watched in awe as they accomplished it. Someone hoped to create the tallest building and did it. Someone else hoped to be a millionaire and worked towards it. Another hopes to go to Mars, colonise it and he has already created the cheapest means yet-to-date to launch payloads into space.

They are millions if not billions of examples of hope being a positive emotion.

Again this depends on the context and also more accurately on the bravery of the man to put hope into action.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had oneitis for a woman to whom he prosposed to three times and three times she rejected him.

His philosophy on hope and other things may perhaps be based on his own personal experiences...

R

Ranger

I’m not a follower of Nietzsche. But I do think that doers do things by not using hope. Von Braun got us to the moon because he absolutely believed in it and worked towards it.
Behind things is a man with a vision and he is relentless in achieving it. Sometimes he has no idea what it’s going to be as a final product but he is doing things and not sitting at a desk thinking and hoping it will come true.

Now I have seen faith being very powerful. Sometimes just faith in an idea or his own self carried the day. But faith and hope are two different things.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
But faith and hope are two different things.
Yes it is different (hence the different words) yet complementary to each other.

There can be no hope without faith as hope is built on faith - when used positively.

Perhaps everyone should ask themselves this question to put everything into perspective; who hopes for something they already have ?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is good hope and there is bad hope.

Applies to different context.

Example;

If I assign a task to one of my managers and ask if he's able to complete it within a week, of which he replies with "I hope so", there's a very high probability that it will not be completed within that time frame as compared from a reply of "yes I will get this done".

The Wright brothers hoped to fly and created planes. The Americans hoped to be the 1st to land on the moon and the world watched in awe as they accomplished it. Someone hoped to create the tallest building and did it. Someone else hoped to be a millionaire and worked towards it. Another hopes to go to Mars, colonise it and he has already created the cheapest means yet-to-date to launch payloads into space.

They are millions if not billions of examples of hope being a positive emotion.

Again this depends on the context and also more accurately on the bravery of the man to put hope into action.
They didn’t “hope” it would work. They knew it would work. If it didn’t work the first time they tried again and again and again. If they “hoped” it would work, they would give up in the first few adversity thinking it would be impossible.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having hope means you will let things happen rather than make things happen. You have essentially given up. You hope that things will turn alright in the future, not make it alright in the future.

Nietzsche also believed that people in the masses believe in God so that their suffering can have some meaning. Brutal lol.
The problem is that you cannot control everything that happens to you. No matter how much you accomplish, you can never have complete control.

There is plenty of room for hope.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They didn’t “hope” it would work. They knew it would work. If it didn’t work the first time they tried again and again and again. If they “hoped” it would work, they would give up in the first few adversity thinking it would be impossible.
You pick attainable goals. You can "know" all you want to that we will be able to set up civilization on the sun, but it won't work, not in our lifetimes anyway.

Those people you refer to knew that with the technology available, we had a good shot to take the next step. But their 'knowledge' was controlled by external factors.

R

Ranger

The problem is that you cannot control everything that happens to you. No matter how much you accomplish, you can never have complete control.

Controlling everything is impossible and that’s the beauty of it. If you could control all the conditions, there’s no game. No reason to pursue.
Attempting to control all the conditions is a compulsive disorder. It eliminates all the failures along the way if you can pull it off. Fear of failure.
In other words...no accomplishments as a result. That would be hope. Hoping you can eliminate failure. In others words, failure via hope.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You control for everything you can. Once the rocket is launched, the preparation is done and you hope the execution goes well. You're confident because you prepared but you accept failure as a possibility. But at some point, any endeavor passes out of your hands and into God's, so to speak.

I assume the original quote refers to hope without any preparation to back it up. Even Vince Lombardi said, "In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.” And didn't Nietzsche play middle linebacker for Lombardi? :)

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nope. There are those who make it happen and those who wish it happened. Things may not go according to plan but if it’s simethint you REALLY desire you’ll do whatever it takes