Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

READ THIS before requesting a new forum or making a suggestion...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The following are all threads in which people have asked for a new section of the forum. At the current time, these requests have not been granted for whatever reason. At some point in time, they may be taken into reconsideration by the appropriate parties but until that point, please don’t clutter up Suggestions & Feedback by posting a new thread requesting an additional forum that’s already been requested before. Bear in mind that just because a forum has been suggested but not added, it does not make your idea any less important - many of these would be excellent contributions to the forum, but at the current time they are unfeasible for whatever reason. Please note that I have changed some of the threads titles to more accurately describe what is being suggested or requested. If your forum/section/suggestion does not appear in the following list, or concurrent replies posted to this thread, then feel free to initiate a fresh reply or create a new thread in which you can tell us what you would like to see changed about the site. Thank you.

• How about a “Pictures” forum?
  • How about a “Careers” forum?
  • Separate section for Journals.
  • “Online Dating” Forum.
  • “Fashion” Forum.
  • “Long Term Relationship” Forum.
  • “Financial” Forum.
  • “Oneitis/ EX-GF Rehab” Section.
  • “Philosophy” Section.
  • “Psychology” section.
  • “Renaissance Man” Forum.
  • A “Sex” Sub-Forum.
  • “Fight Club” Forum.
  • “Political” Forum.
  • “Advanced DJ” Forum.
  • “Understanding Her Mind” Forum.
  • “Bootcamp” Forum.
  • We need a “Field Reports” Forum.
  • “Religion” Forum.
  • “Dictionary” Forum.
  • “Jokes” Forum.
  • “Cold Approach” Forum.
  • “Career/Employment” Forum.
  • How about a “Metro/Clean-Up” Forum?
  • “College” Forum.
  • There needs to be a "Problems" Forum.
  • “Off Topic” (separate from Anything Else) Forum.
  • “Lay Report” Forum.
  • “Newbie” Forum.
  • “Expert” Forum
  • ”Picking up Black/Hispanic women” Forum.
  • How about a "Transition to Relationships" Forum.
  • Make a Board for “Guy Relationships”.
  • “Sex Positions” Forum.
  • Create a “Sealing The Deal” Forum.
  • Create a board for chumps.
  • An “All Woman” section.
  • How about a “Product Review” section?
  • “Review posts” Forum.

In addition, the following ideas have been proposed (some many times) and are not currently planned on being implemented:
  • How about removing the censorship?
  • Change the ranking system, please!
  • Raise the Character Limit!
  • How about a Karma based system?
  • Can we have avatars?
  • Please remove the ‘post count’ under people’s names!
  • Search for members by Location...
  • Shut down the forum for a week or two...
  • Create a SoSuave-sidebar for internet browswers!
  • The chunky chick kissing the dude in the tux needs to go!
  • The girl who represents our site should be changed!
  • PM box limit needs to be increased.
  • Suggestion: Spell Check for posts.
  • Dj Mentor Program!
  • Is the DJ Bible too big?
  • New layout/colors for the forum…

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all good suggestions, test it out and if doesn't work, discard.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the following:

- Remove the moderators

- Why was *insert thread title* closed/deleted/moved?

- Why was *insert member* banned?

- Can I be a moderator?

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by photo 1
might as well close the suggestion and feedback forum if no suggestions actually result in any testing or (temporary) implementation
hahaha

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
might as well close the suggestion and feedback forum if no suggestions actually result in any testing or (temporary) implementation
Now what we have is a paradox...

See, if we implement your suggestion and feedback to close the Suggestions & Feedback forum because nobody ever implements the suggestions and feedback from this forum, then we will be doing the thing that not doing wrought the suggestion and feedback in the first place, whereby not doing the thing that we are not doing would make doing make sense, and OWWWW MOTHERF*CK MY HEAD.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Now what we have is a paradox...

See, if we implement your suggestion and feedback to close the Suggestions & Feedback forum because nobody ever implements the suggestions and feedback from this forum, then we will be doing the thing that not doing wrought the suggestion and feedback in the first place, whereby not doing the thing that we are not doing would make doing make sense, and OWWWW MOTHERF*CK MY HEAD.
hahahaahah i love paradox's take this 1 for example. "every rule has an exception" it is a paradox because if every rule has an exception then so to must this rule, meaning that not all rules have exceptions!

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was being sarcastic

is there any point to a suggestions and feeback forum that doesn't change anything?
oh come on , lots of things change , post counts, my keyboard gets a workout, i get to use these smilies :D :D ,oh and the spendidness of watching time drain into the black like water down the toilet... so to answer your question; yes.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in all seriousness, is there any point to a suggestions and feeback forum that doesn't change anything?
Just because the forum's structure isn't changed every time that someone posts a new thread in S&F doesn't mean that this section is being neglected. Take the Mature Man forum as the most recent example of a new subforum being added to the site as a direct result of member's suggestions...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
How about a "Breathing In" Forum and a "Breathing Out" Forum?
Afraid that won't happen soon; too many people would be upset that there wasn't a "Holding Your Breath" Forum...

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
hahahaahah i love paradox's take this 1 for example. "every rule has an exception" it is a paradox because if every rule has an exception then so to must this rule, meaning that not all rules have exceptions!
In theory all rules do have exceptions. Then again, in theory there is no difference between practice and theory, but in practice there is.

-PDX

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Afraid that won't happen soon; too many people would be upset that there wasn't a "Holding Your Breath" Forum...
Of course, they'd yell at people who ask "Do you take the breath in through your mouth, nose, or both?"

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Of course, they'd yell at people who ask "Do you take the breath in through your mouth, nose, or both?"
its actuly imposible to breath through your mouth and nose at the same time, if you think you can then its because you are switching from one to the other very quickly, but when you breath through your mouth the airway through your nose it blocked off and when you breath through your nose the airway through your mouth is blocked off so you can not actuly inhale or exhale air SIMULTANIOUSLY through you nose and your mouth.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
its actuly imposible to breath through your mouth and nose at the same time, if you think you can then its because you are switching from one to the other very quickly, but when you breath through your mouth the airway through your nose it blocked off and when you breath through your nose the airway through your mouth is blocked off so you can not actuly inhale or exhale air SIMULTANIOUSLY through you nose and your mouth.
I would say something funny, but don't hold your breath.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "Fight Club" forum?

Wowzers.

I've got a suggestion! A forum about cooking bacon! I need to learn the best technique for frying it while I'm naked so I can prevent grease from splattering on my c0ck. Bye!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to both Trance's "Long Term Relationships Forum" thread and DJDamage's "Points/Rank System" (tying into both 'Change the ranking system' and 'How about a karma based system') I thought this thread should be brought back up again. Hopefully some people will read it before they post. Then again, probably not. :rolleyes:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
bump..

someone sticky this
:eek: only Allen can do that. Allen please sticky this.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curious does Allen come to these forums often or just every once in a while ? ( I ask because of no reply from him )

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightRyder
Just out of curious does Allen come to these forums often or just every once in a while ? ( I ask because of no reply from him )
Yes. He stops by quite a bit, he just takes the "no talking" action. Got a PM from him because of something I wrote on here a few days ago.