Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read before i go beserk

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just went out with my friends and girlfriend to celebrate our friends birthday. dinner was great!... then i had to leave cuz i had to be home to start studying for final exams.. my girlfriend wanted me to go, but unfortunately i couldnt, and i wasnt able to go to the bar with them...

my girlfriend calls me up, and tells me she danced with every guy friend that i have who went to the bar with her. when she dances , she dances hot and grinds on them and rubs her ass on their ****s. i cant take this image burning through my mind.

she said she wishes i was there, and she loves me. and she would rather be dancing with me

what am i supposed to be feeling? mad? or indifferent? she said they are all my buddies so its not like its bad....

what the **** ... i feel like going down there and beating up everyone. i feel sad, angry, confused and disgusted all at the same time.

how would you feel?

Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
i just went out with my friends and girlfriend to celebrate our friends birthday. dinner was great!... then i had to leave cuz i had to be home to start studying for final exams.. my girlfriend wanted me to go, but unfortunately i couldnt, and i wasnt able to go to the bar with them...

my girlfriend calls me up, and tells me she danced with every guy friend that i have who went to the bar with her. when she dances , she dances hot and grinds on them and rubs her ass on their ****s. i cant take this image burning through my mind.

she said she wishes i was there, and she loves me. and she would rather be dancing with me

what am i supposed to be feeling? mad? or indifferent? she said they are all my buddies so its not like its bad....

what the **** ... i feel like going down there and beating up everyone. i feel sad, angry, confused and disgusted all at the same time.

how would you feel?
a real man, would be able to study for his exams in small sessions throughout the week, so he wouldnt have to cram for the last night and hed be able to go drinkin on this day instead of NEEDING to study for final exams, because hed already have revied beforehand.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Read before i go beserk

Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
a real man, would be able to study for his exams in small sessions throughout the week, so he wouldnt have to cram for the last night and hed be able to go drinkin on this day instead of NEEDING to study for final exams, because hed already have revied beforehand.
Fer f*cks sake that's pretty lame H_G_P.

Corvette she's testing you cos she wants more attention.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Read before i go beserk

Originally posted by Walden
Fer f*cks sake that's pretty lame H_G_P.

Corvette she's testing you cos she wants more attention.
how da **** is it lame?
u people dunno how to study, and obviously its getting in the way of social life, so maybe take a note next time instead of discarding my advice to others.

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's str8 up testing you, tryna make you jealous.. yo, at least u heard it from her, rather than hearin it from ur boys... best advice is, don't blow ur top... your anger will only make you look weak and jealous... best advice for now, is to act like you don't give a sh!t...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One Two, shes not for you
Three Four, slam the door
Five Six, find other chicks
Seven Eight, find a date
Nine Ten, she'll f-ck other men.

HornetAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a situation. On one hand, if you act like it doesn't affect you and be cool with it and laugh it all off, she's gonna think it's alright to be slutty with all your friends. On the other hand, if you get pissed off at her for it and start up some argument over it, she's going to be thinking about how jealous and possessive you are.

Respond to her in kind. Take all her girl friends out for a night and grind away.

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
One Two, shes not for you
Three Four, slam the door
Five Six, find other chicks
Seven Eight, find a date
Nine Ten, she'll f-ck other men.
how long did it take you to make that?

like i said earlier, don't give a sh!t...
how long have u guys been goin out for? if not too long, then whocares... have her as your side flexx, and talk to other girls around school...

Reaction score
Say "No" to grinding Hos!!!!! Hos don't know how to love - you are a fool if you believe her words!!

She is not your girlfriend - she is a human penis bumper!

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I know exactly how you feel.
***** I was going out with decided she wanted to dance with other guys at this club, (I wasn't able to get into clubs at the time) My friend went with, and gave me the complete update saying she was dancing pretty hot with these guys.

So next day I went to her place, she went to kiss me, I turned my face so she kissed my cheek, and said,
"You knew I couldn't get into that club, we coulda gone to that club where I know the owner, but you said you wanted something different, well you know what? You got it, were done."

And I walked away, she chased after me and begged me to forgive her. I didn't, and she still calls my cell like every few days which I ignore. (Broke up with her 2 months ago). So pretty sure shes crazy ahha.

Long story short, found this amazing chick, that I love teasing, and she keeps me on my toes with the C+f. Getting my game even better.

Drop the chick, do it gracefully, but with a spike that will make her feel bad for a loooooonnngggg time.

Reaction score
1. She is telling you this because? Think kid. Why is she telling you that she is humping on your best friends.

2. Do nothing and say nothing to her about how you feel. This is a ho fawking test. A real pimp doesn't care or acts like and never lets the bytch know she got under his skin.

3. She is telling you that she loves you and wished you were there but she is still disrespecting you by DANCING with your friends.

4. And this is only the beginning. Your heart should be turning cold on her ass right about now. If she truly loved you she wouldn't be doing ho'ish behavior just because she is mad cause your studying and not sitting like a punk by her side.

5. Yes she is a attention HO! But most women are so it's no big deal. But her actions lack respect. And she needs to know this.

Not in a jealous way but in a teaching and ho' training kinda way.

"My woman doesn't act like she has no class when I'm around, What you did was disrespectful to me, the only good thing you did was call me and tell me about it...and that's the only reason why I'm not pissed.

If you think I'm not a real man then you need to step the fawk off and I will find me a woman who appreciates a real man. Don't ever diss me again do you understand!

When I'm not there act like a real lady and respect me. I thought you had real love for me. I thought you were down for me and had my back...your actions tell me otherwise. I thought we were going somewhere but your behavior screams something else...are you feeling me?

How would you feel if I was down there dancing with all of your female friends? Not good right...then show me the same courtesy...you dig."

"now I ain't mad atcha. but this is MY ONLY warning you feel me"

Reaction score
This hor disrespected him on purpose to show all of his and her friend that she thinks her socalled b/f was a chump (read crvette6699) and that he'll take and accept her for the hor that she is because he has very little esteem and very few other female options (read desperate)!!

Out of principle and self-respect and to uphold your honor amongst your friends and acquaitances, do not associate with this human penis bumper!!

On the other hand, she knew that you knew that she was a grinding hor (as you have admitted to knowing) so why should it bother you now?? Is it because you were not there?? You are telling yourself "How dare she be a hor when not in my presence" HUH?? Hors are hors everywhere at all times --- it is in their mindset and their minds are always with them!!!! Hence a hor at all times!

hsm978

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Read before i go beserk

Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
I said this in another post and I'll say it again. You don't know sh1t!

You seem like a guy that stumbles onto the DJ Bible, read every single posts and declare himself the all knowing master of chicks.

I bet you haven't gotten out into the field yet.

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank u for all of your responses - - i'm gonna show it doesnt bother me, but deep down im going crazy...

i see why eminem follows Kim to the bars...now i know why he almost went to jail...

only one of my friends walked away from her when she came up to grind on him..

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
thank u for all of your responses - - i'm gonna show it doesnt bother me, but deep down im going crazy...

i see why eminem follows Kim to the bars...now i know why he almost went to jail...

only one of my friends walked away from her when she came up to grind on him..
Give him respect. It's in times like these when you find out who's really got your back and who's only got your back only when you're turned around.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap huge guy pimpin. You're 17 and are not in college yet. Do you have any idea what goes into studying for finals ? You usually have 4 or 5 others, and studying for each takes, at least for me, like 6+ hours each. Thats over 24 hours of studying.

Studying a week in advance has nothing to do with a real man, but rather, someone determined to pass.

ExZen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.

At this point, you'd really need to take your life in perspective and evaluate the following issues:

1) Whether or not this 'g/f' of yours is crapping through her mouth just to get your attention.

2) Life is *way* to frickin' short to waste on wenches who are so damn mentally or emotionally unstable to pull this type of bullcrap on you.

3) If she did indeedy go bump and grind with your friends, you'll need to re-evaluate your friends. Perhaps the word 'friendship' has different meanings now, but I would *NOT* bump and grind with a friend's girlfriend.

If all is true, it's time to find a more stable friendship. Leave the bump and grinding to ho's and their pimps.

Just my $0.02. Take it or leave it.

Ez

PS: IMHO, you made the right choice in choosing the correct priorities. Getting your academia in gear is way more important and along the way, you've revealed more about your 'g/f'. Not bad with killing two birds with a stone.